Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

AKa maddie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"  he's so gorgeous"
28 minutes ago
Sweetness commented on Eleven8's blog post Big Sean Comes For Naya Rivera In New Song "I Don't F*** Wit You" (VIDEO)
"Lol girl that's a book hahaha"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Big Sean Comes For Naya Rivera In New Song "I Don't F*** Wit You" (VIDEO)
"@Sweetness, a few words def turned into a few lines lol"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"Yes Lawd!!!"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Kamaria Jene`'s blog post The Essence of Presence "Ballerific Relationships"
"I prefer face-to-face when possible other than that your a-- better pick up that phone."
4 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion YG and Elle Varner Spotted at Nike Football Society in LA
"She wants a rapper so bad. First J Cole, then Meek, and now YG. SMH"
4 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Question - Do Women Know If They Will Sleep With a Guy Within First 10 Minutes?
"Within 10 minutes I can determine if it's a possibility. "
4 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Kamaria Jene`'s blog post The Essence of Presence "Ballerific Relationships"
"My boyfriend and I broke up because of bad communication. He just wanted to "text" out…"
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 hours ago
Sweetness commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Why Buy The Cow...Well, You Know The Rest
"I'm sorry. It only takes me a few to know if I like u or not. If I do we cool. If I don't…"
5 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Kat Stacks Puts Miami Dolphins Player on Blast For Cheating On GF With Her
"Why would any man stick his peen in that walking Petri dish poussey?"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video