Gucci Mane Trolls Diddy in New Track ‘Take Dat (No Diddy),' And It's Receiving Mixed Reactions From Fans
Gucci Mane and Diddy (Getty)

Gucci Mane Trolls Diddy in New Track ‘Take Dat (No Diddy),’ And It’s Receiving Mixed Reactions From Fans

This month seems to be brewing another rap beef, catching many by surprise.

Gucci Mane recently stirred up the hip-hop scene by releasing a surprise track titled “TakeDat” aimed at Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Fans on social media were taken aback when Gucci released the music video and cover art, openly ridiculing Diddy’s persona.

During the song, he uses the phrase “No Diddy” to get his message across: “We gettin’ higher than a kite, no Diddy, See my artists double plaque, no Diddy. Sippin’ on yak, no Diddy. Couple n*ggas got whacked, no Diddy. Keep the shooters with the strap, no Diddy.”

He continues, “I got a young Miami bitch from the city/ I’m spendin’ money like a trick, no Diddy/ I rock pissy yellow diamonds, no Diddy/ But she can’t be underage, no Diddy.”

“Why you ain’t ever seen Wop at the brunch?/ ‘Cause they might spike the punch, man, that shit too risky,” he rapped.

Over on Instagram, 50 Cent praised the rapper for using the phrase ‘No Diddy,’ that he started, saying “Oh shit WOP TOOK DA HIT this Diddy POPPED. That’s what you get.”

Users also shared their thoughts in Gucci’s Instagram comments, with some proclaiming that the “old” Gucci had returned, while others remained undecided about their feelings toward the new song.

About Iesha

Hi All, my name is I’esha and I’ve been a writer for baller alert for 1 year and 2 months. I’m also a student and entrepreneur .

Check Also

Remembering Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes on the 22nd Anniversary of Her Passing: Life, Legacy, And Impact

Remembering Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes on the 22nd Anniversary of Her Passing: Life, Legacy, And Impact

On April 25, 2002, the music world lost one of its most vibrant and dynamic …

Leave a Reply

Discover more from Baller Alert

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading