EmDiva's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe all men cheat. You can't tell me differently. I believe you just decide do…"

EmDiva replied Nov 26, 2011 to Do all/most men really cheat?

21 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Mz.PhatBack

"Cheating is not a mistake. It's a choice. You know before you cheat that it's wrong,…"

EmDiva replied Nov 26, 2011 to Are you quick to walk away from a relationship, or do you exhaust all possibilities before you call it quits.

58 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by EmDiva

"Kimbella so deserved that ass whooping. Her intentions were written all across her f…"

EmDiva replied Nov 15, 2011 to Love & Hip Hop Season 2

49 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by JustMe

"My aunt is from the old school. She's 66 to be exact & she thinks it's funny any…"

EmDiva replied Aug 29, 2011 to So who's an "exotical"?

19 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by tru2this

"I agree as well. We need to boycott the music videos and rap songs. This ish is gett…"

EmDiva replied May 11, 2011 to So You Want a "Bright skinned" Baby???

40 May 13, 2011
Reply by DB

"It is so stupid. I'm light skin so I hear red all day down here but back home light…"

40 May 13, 2011
Reply by DB

"I've never done one. If I suspect anything or find proof of him stepping out then I'…"

EmDiva replied May 11, 2011 to Have you ever did a woman to woman (called the other girl)

53 May 18, 2011
Reply by December

"I can relate more than you know. I moved from Michigan to Florida about 5 years ago…"

40 May 13, 2011
Reply by DB

"That last paragraph is the gospel! LOL "

EmDiva replied Nov 29, 2010 to Fantasia's Court Confession: I Aborted My Married Lover's Baby

56 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by EmDiva

"I am so late commenting on this but thank you! It irks me to death when people who'v…"

EmDiva replied Nov 29, 2010 to Tired of meeting Hoodrats in Detroit.

77 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Savoir Faire

RSS

BallerBoards

Johnny Manziel Suspended Due to Substance Abuse Violation

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 minutes ago. 0 Replies

#JohnnyManziel has officially been suspended for the first four games of the 2016 season. The suspension comes in result of Manziel violating the substance abuse policy. #TMZ reports that the…Continue

Apple In Talks of Buying Tidal

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 3 minutes ago. 0 Replies

#AppleMusic and #Tidal have both been successful in their own right, but now the #WallStreetJournal reports that the two might be joining forces. Reports say that Apple is currently in talks of…Continue

J.R. Smith Inks Deal For Body Tattoo T-Shirts

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 1 Reply

#NBA Champion #JRSmith has recently inked a deal with #Cleveland’s Fresh Brewed Tees, to produce shirts featuring every single tattoo that Smith has on his torso. The new deal comes after Smith…Continue

Sean Kingston Gets $300k Chain Snatched Off His Neck

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Seems like #SeanKingston just can't keep hold of his accessories. After already having a watch stolen, #TMZ reports that now Kingston has had a $300k chain snatched right off his neck.Kingston says…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted a discussion

Apple In Talks of Buying Tidal

#AppleMusic and #Tidal have both been successful in their own right, but now the #WallStreetJournal…See More
3 minutes ago
Lilian Rogers joined imani's group
Thumbnail

BA GIRLS IN MIAMI

This is a group for the calssy and motivated women in the Mami Dade/Broward county area. This group…See More
15 minutes ago
Lilian Rogers liked Asimplebijou's event MIA - Miami Nice 2016 Labor Day Weekend Party 9/2 -9/5
23 minutes ago
Merlin posted a status
32 minutes ago
Merlin posted a status
1 hour ago
Merlin posted a status
1 hour ago
Merlin posted a status
2 hours ago
Merlin posted a status
2 hours ago
Profile IconAlagie Khan, lihua, Rich Papi and 92 more joined Baller Alert.com
2 hours ago
Alagie Khan liked Meme's profile
2 hours ago
Alagie Khan liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Fantasia Wearing Marie + Annette Sophie Ruffled Fringe Dress
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marlo Hampton Wearing Gucci Green Laced Dress and Gucci Stretch Socks
"No ma'am. She looks ridiculous and those socks aren't even cute, nor do they go with her…"
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service