Puma Kimikoko73's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"I really dig that, it's cute to death. Now I gotta get married and have me some Que'…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 26, 2009 to A YOUTUBE CLASSIC: The best wedding entrance dance ever!

16 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dominique P. Smith

"That sounds like good advice. A good way to get her to listen to you and not take it…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 23, 2009 to Need Soome Tactful Advice

9 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dominique P. Smith

"There's a reason you only have a pillow to play with"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 13, 2009 to Where are the PARENTS (In my Nancy Grace' voice)

14 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Gucci Ma

"I don't mean to sound morbid, however I do wonder if his soul can really rest in pea…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 5, 2009 to This Girl is Still Bitter Over Losing Dwight Howard...

167 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Kerri York

"Do they have a solution for how to get out of the SCRAM web???"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 5, 2009 to DON'T TRUST A SCRAM - SWEET TALKING, CON TYPE, RESCUE ME, AND ASSET-LESS MAN

22 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by C*u*t*e

"I can't believe they wouldn't put together something classy and classic for a last c…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 5, 2009 to NO MORE VIBE MAGAZINE... *UPDATED* LOOK AT THE LAST COVER *SNICKER*

30 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Puma Kimikoko73

"Thank u for that. I can go to school in peace now"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jun 22, 2009 to DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!!

26 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Madison

"once again FLATLINE"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied May 18, 2009 to If you cant reach it, I guess no lotion gets there.

7 May 18, 2009
Reply by Puma Kimikoko73

"FLATLINE"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied May 18, 2009 to YOU DEAD AZZ WRONG DOSAGE SMH

17 May 18, 2009
Reply by cavalligirl

"first let me say Said is so fine. After seeing him n Rendition, i gotta wonder if th…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied May 15, 2009 to Middle Eastern Men...

32 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by S0 F L Y Y

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Build Your Perfect Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 2 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 38 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 9 hours ago. 23 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

Its Miko Darling commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"Toya Johnson I believe this happened a week ago.Ciara and Future were not together."
6 minutes ago
Its Miko Darling commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"Asimplebijou basically smh but I'm mad she said "Accomplished" tf"
8 minutes ago
Bryce Bundlez commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"I love reading these :) Makes me want to have a one night stand with someone in the public eye.....…"
11 minutes ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"find it very disrespectful because he was probably still publicly with Cici and she shouldve…"
14 minutes ago
Killa Kam replied to RubyWoo's discussion Build Your Perfect Man
"lol i dont have enough money so 3,4,8,10"
18 minutes ago
Raeven Henry liked Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
31 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta
"Love it!"
38 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
" well if that s all she wanted."
1 hour ago
Profile IconTriceyTrice, DJ ROCKABELL, Shonda and 10 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Maino Speaks On NYPD Relations & Brutality In Brooklyn
"This is how I look at it:if you are a Black man and you are armed, you a thug. If you Middle…"
2 hours ago
BadgalCi commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"Lol this was a goooooooood one"
2 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video