Puma Kimikoko73's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"I really dig that, it's cute to death. Now I gotta get married and have me some Que'…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 26, 2009 to A YOUTUBE CLASSIC: The best wedding entrance dance ever!

16 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dominique P. Smith

"That sounds like good advice. A good way to get her to listen to you and not take it…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 23, 2009 to Need Soome Tactful Advice

9 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Dominique P. Smith

"There's a reason you only have a pillow to play with"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 13, 2009 to Where are the PARENTS (In my Nancy Grace' voice)

14 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Gucci Ma

"I don't mean to sound morbid, however I do wonder if his soul can really rest in pea…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 5, 2009 to This Girl is Still Bitter Over Losing Dwight Howard...

167 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Kerri York

"Do they have a solution for how to get out of the SCRAM web???"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 5, 2009 to DON'T TRUST A SCRAM - SWEET TALKING, CON TYPE, RESCUE ME, AND ASSET-LESS MAN

22 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by C*u*t*e

"I can't believe they wouldn't put together something classy and classic for a last c…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jul 5, 2009 to NO MORE VIBE MAGAZINE... *UPDATED* LOOK AT THE LAST COVER *SNICKER*

30 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Puma Kimikoko73

"Thank u for that. I can go to school in peace now"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied Jun 22, 2009 to DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!!

26 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Madison

"once again FLATLINE"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied May 18, 2009 to If you cant reach it, I guess no lotion gets there.

7 May 18, 2009
Reply by Puma Kimikoko73

"FLATLINE"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied May 18, 2009 to YOU DEAD AZZ WRONG DOSAGE SMH

17 May 18, 2009
Reply by cavalligirl

"first let me say Said is so fine. After seeing him n Rendition, i gotta wonder if th…"

Puma Kimikoko73 replied May 15, 2009 to Middle Eastern Men...

32 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by S0 F L Y Y

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by LB&Company 20 minutes ago. 12 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Lil Kim's Baby Girl Is Adorable

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

Earlier today, Lil Kim showed…Continue

New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

This dude stays smashing a…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"True. I say wait. I'd do a shoe if it's inspired versus being a knock off. Ball within…"
18 minutes ago
LB&Company replied to BrownSkin Beauty.'s discussion Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area
"I'm a college student too and I don't turn 21 until May but I'm from New Jersey and…"
20 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"Lmao,I remember this one. I died with the "I have good news and bad news""
29 minutes ago
Tone commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Not a damn thing wrong with it. Most people buy s*** they can't afford so they are no…"
32 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"This sounds about right and he looks like he carries on like a child....but damn less than…"
39 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"I don't wear fakes. I like shoes no matter the designer ,but fakes give me desperado."
44 minutes ago
BlkBarbie commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"I remember reading this one....smh"
52 minutes ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"Thats what she gets and whats wrong with being dark??. He look like he a kid anyways lol. I believe…"
1 hour ago
napturalappeal is now a member of Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"@sean I agree w everything you said....beauty supply store??? So sad."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video