Ms. BoiBye's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (503) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm moving. He don't pay his support, but always has those damn reciepts.   "

Ms. BoiBye replied Sep 24, 2012 to Delete Delete Delete

66 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by AllyNWonderland

"My BD will get a piece of paper and write out he gave me such and such this date. Th…"

66 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by AllyNWonderland

"I want the last one!!!!"

Ms. BoiBye replied Sep 24, 2012 to New Baller Alert Tees Coming Soon

13 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Savoir Faire

"He should have gotten a reciept! Why would you give anyone that amount of money with…"

66 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by AllyNWonderland

"What type of creativity you talking, LOL. Postions or body paint, food and stuff, LO…"

Ms. BoiBye replied Sep 19, 2012 to Sexual 'MUST-HAVES'......

86 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by blackfujones

"I have gotten bad head a few times. You just have to coach them. When it feels good…"

86 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by blackfujones

"I am a freak when I am with a man I want to pleasure . I enjoy role playing the scho…"

86 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by blackfujones

"I tried to be a SAHM and I was going to kill myself and him. So I went out and got a…"

Ms. BoiBye replied Sep 6, 2012 to is women taking care of men becoming the new trend?

46 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by JustMe

"I was trying to get Brii to go with me to Made in america, LOL. Show me how Philly g…"

Ms. BoiBye replied Aug 31, 2012 to Labor Day Weekend Plans

7 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Ms. BoiBye

"O yeah it is DC fashion week that week.   "

Ms. BoiBye replied Aug 30, 2012 to Ballers in DC???????

114 Mar 21
Reply by Rubyy Red

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 1 hour ago. 40 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

Joe Budden Accused of Brutally Beating His GF

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Coco Apèritif 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

According to TMZ, Joe Budden…Continue

Did Kim K Throw Shade at Beyonce?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Is Kim throwing shade with her…Continue

Joseline Threatens to Leave Stevie J

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Gia commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Things You Probably Don't Know About The Atlanta Exes
"My brother uses to date Ciara Christina's daughter, ceelo wasn't her abuser her ex before…"
13 minutes ago
DiamondsNPearls commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Braxton Family Values (season 4 episode 2)
"I feel bad for Tamar because it's like everyone who watches the show and her sisters are…"
26 minutes ago
Tyesha Alston commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Things You Probably Don't Know About The Atlanta Exes
"You know I didn't really have much to say on Tameka before the show but if Sheree really is…"
35 minutes ago
Shantel liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Python 'So Kate' Booties
41 minutes ago
Artist formally known as commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Antonio Brown (Pittsburgh Steelers)
"Body- Face-"
49 minutes ago
Aarynn Denise posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Aarynn Denise's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Tone © replied to Vanessa G's discussion Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George
" "
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Aarynn Denise liked Eleven8's blog post 5 Things You Probably Don't Know About The Atlanta Exes
1 hour ago
Elise' commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Yiquing Yin 'Baci' Jumpsuit and Prada Heels
"hmmm, while its a cute outfit, I do not believe the back view is nice AT all. its for someone w/a…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video