Ms. BoiBye's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (503) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm moving. He don't pay his support, but always has those damn reciepts.   "

Ms. BoiBye replied Sep 24, 2012 to Delete Delete Delete

66 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by AllyNWonderland

"My BD will get a piece of paper and write out he gave me such and such this date. Th…"

66 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by AllyNWonderland

"I want the last one!!!!"

Ms. BoiBye replied Sep 24, 2012 to New Baller Alert Tees Coming Soon

13 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Savoir Faire

"He should have gotten a reciept! Why would you give anyone that amount of money with…"

66 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by AllyNWonderland

"What type of creativity you talking, LOL. Postions or body paint, food and stuff, LO…"

Ms. BoiBye replied Sep 19, 2012 to Sexual 'MUST-HAVES'......

86 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by blackfujones

"I have gotten bad head a few times. You just have to coach them. When it feels good…"

86 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by blackfujones

"I am a freak when I am with a man I want to pleasure . I enjoy role playing the scho…"

86 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by blackfujones

"I tried to be a SAHM and I was going to kill myself and him. So I went out and got a…"

Ms. BoiBye replied Sep 6, 2012 to is women taking care of men becoming the new trend?

46 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by JustMe

"I was trying to get Brii to go with me to Made in america, LOL. Show me how Philly g…"

Ms. BoiBye replied Aug 31, 2012 to Labor Day Weekend Plans

7 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Ms. BoiBye

"O yeah it is DC fashion week that week.   "

Ms. BoiBye replied Aug 30, 2012 to Ballers in DC???????

114 Mar 21
Reply by Rubyy Red

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 22 hours ago. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

HELP!!!!!!! HOW TO BE THE BELL OF THE BALL! !!

Started by Phoenix Kelly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Phoenix Kelly 22 hours ago. 7 Replies

As an entertainer, we have access to more than a little bit of ballers. I've watched men come in and throw THOUSANDS on one girl in just a few moments. So here's the question: how does one get to be…Continue

Entrepreneur Women

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by LovesChild1984 yesterday. 2 Replies

I hate my job and it's messing with my selfesteem at this point, I have a lot of ideas, but I'm getting soooo much negativity for my vision of the world or whatever The whole point is I'M RIGHT, but…Continue

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video