AlterEgo's Discussions (254)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had something very similar, where he told me that he just wanted to be friend…"

AlterEgo replied on Monday to Can you be friends w/ someone you like? Advice pls

3 on Monday
Reply by Purplerain

"I don't think he's sexually confused... His audience is tho; who cannot see thru tha…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 28 to Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown

9 Nov 28
Reply by Ordinary G

"Girl I have been here going on 2 years, and my circle so small... (which I also thin…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 25 to New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

5 Nov 25
Reply by AlterEgo

"Congrats hon! I have been researching Hedden for a while too! You got silicone right…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 25 to Hey BA family!! Got my breast augmentation!

26 Nov 25
Reply by AlterEgo

"Hey hon, welcome to BA! I will hang out love meeting new people; it's kinda hard in…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 25 to New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

5 Nov 25
Reply by AlterEgo

"Hey all! Still teaching and single (on and off). About to start this Ed.D program! :)"

AlterEgo replied Sep 25 to MEMEBER UPDATE......

44 Dec 8
Reply by Nala

"No offense to Ruby Woo, but I get tired of coming on here and seeing all of her post…"

AlterEgo replied Sep 25 to Missing the old BA ballerboards...

100 Sep 28
Reply by Nala

"Are the old seasons on Nexflix? I tried to watch it in the past, but didn't get into…"

AlterEgo replied May 15 to VH1's Hit The Floor.. Who watches?

21 May 27
Reply by Lala25

"Yasss! I cannot wait till the N.O. show!!!! Good post op! :)  BTW, who's going to…"

AlterEgo replied May 14 to Top 5 Styles to Wear for On The Run Tour Beyonce & Jay Z

1 May 14
Reply by AlterEgo

"I mix it in my smoothies too, and I also mix it in my a.m. yogurt too when I am in a…"

AlterEgo replied Apr 28 to Maca Root for Energy

21 Sep 19
Reply by WorkInProgress

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Alert Contest

Started by clarissa estrada in Talk Ish 36 minutes ago. 0 Replies

DoneContinue

Angry Teacher Bans Popular Slang From Classroom

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lola Marie 12 hours ago. 6 Replies

This is hilarious lol.Continue

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 20 hours ago. 4 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

Latest Activity

Miami Drew commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
1 minute ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
17 minutes ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
17 minutes ago
clarissa estrada posted a discussion
36 minutes ago
BadgalCi commented on Eleven8's blog post Rihanna's Dad Was Kicked Out Of Diamond Ball For Getting Drunk
"This is disguising whoever this reporter is who was stalking the event and "exclusively"…"
1 hour ago
Diana Nacole Young commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
2 hours ago
tagi chambliss commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
2 hours ago
tagi chambliss commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
2 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Giuseppe Zanotti Spring/Summer 2015 Collection Preview
4 hours ago
Kristopher Cole commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video