AlterEgo's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"Girl sameeeeeeeee here... Tumbleweeds and work is all that my life consists of..."

AlterEgo replied Dec 28, 2014 to "Now that I'm not a groupie" by Ally in Wonderland

22 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"I have had something very similar, where he told me that he just wanted to be friend…"

AlterEgo replied Dec 14, 2014 to Can you be friends w/ someone you like? Advice pls

3 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Purplerain

"I don't think he's sexually confused... His audience is tho; who cannot see thru tha…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 28, 2014 to Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown

9 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Ordinary G

"Girl I have been here going on 2 years, and my circle so small... (which I also thin…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 25, 2014 to New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

5 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by AlterEgo

"Congrats hon! I have been researching Hedden for a while too! You got silicone right…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 25, 2014 to Hey BA family!! Got my breast augmentation!

26 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by AlterEgo

"Hey hon, welcome to BA! I will hang out love meeting new people; it's kinda hard in…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 25, 2014 to New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

5 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by AlterEgo

"Hey all! Still teaching and single (on and off). About to start this Ed.D program! :)"

AlterEgo replied Sep 25, 2014 to MEMEBER UPDATE......

44 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Nala

"No offense to Ruby Woo, but I get tired of coming on here and seeing all of her post…"

AlterEgo replied Sep 25, 2014 to Missing the old BA ballerboards...

100 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Nala

"Are the old seasons on Nexflix? I tried to watch it in the past, but didn't get into…"

AlterEgo replied May 15, 2014 to VH1's Hit The Floor.. Who watches?

21 May 27, 2014
Reply by Lala25

"Yasss! I cannot wait till the N.O. show!!!! Good post op! :)  BTW, who's going to…"

AlterEgo replied May 14, 2014 to Top 5 Styles to Wear for On The Run Tour Beyonce & Jay Z

1 May 14, 2014
Reply by AlterEgo

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Does Chris Brown Have a Secret Baby?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

It is being reported that Chris…Continue

Chris brown and Trey Songz - Inglewood

Started by Ms.Sherrie in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey loves, I was supposed to be going to the concert with a friend but she had to step down so I will be solo. I have no idea what kinda of trouble I can get into because I have no idea where to…Continue

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD Feb 25. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish Feb 25. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Latest Activity

Nicole commented on Niko Rose's blog post How To Not Lose A Baller : blogged by@niksofly
"This was a good read."
5 minutes ago
Nicole liked Niko Rose's blog post How To Not Lose A Baller : blogged by@niksofly
6 minutes ago
BadgalCi commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence (UPDATE)
"Your right about that people fail to understand black babies can come out with light skin and green…"
11 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Review: Versace Fall 2015 Ready-to-Wear Collection
"These are the most wearable runway looks to me so far of 2015 besides Chanel"
13 minutes ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
30 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence (UPDATE)
"genes are crazy so i cant go off the fact she doesnt look black. a good friend of mine's baby…"
30 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence
"That baby looks mexican. If that first man thought that was his baby he a fool! Men like this…"
39 minutes ago
Inc commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out
"Beautiful little girl, I'm not believing this until Chris acknowledges her as his child!"
1 hour ago
BrittneyC posted a blog post
1 hour ago
BrittneyC's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Harold House Moore ( Actor)
"He's is fine. Nice body, complexion, smile and eyes."
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video