AlterEgo's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (230) Replies Latest Activity

"Because the Ruby Woo and everyone else is doing a MILLION and one irrelevant posts. …"

AlterEgo replied May 24, 2015 to What happen to everyone

22 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

"Girl sameeeeeeeee here... Tumbleweeds and work is all that my life consists of..."

AlterEgo replied Dec 28, 2014 to "Now that I'm not a groupie" by Ally in Wonderland

22 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"I have had something very similar, where he told me that he just wanted to be friend…"

AlterEgo replied Dec 14, 2014 to Can you be friends w/ someone you like? Advice pls

3 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Purplerain

"I don't think he's sexually confused... His audience is tho; who cannot see thru tha…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 28, 2014 to Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown

9 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Ordinary G

"Girl I have been here going on 2 years, and my circle so small... (which I also thin…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 25, 2014 to New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

5 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by AlterEgo

"Congrats hon! I have been researching Hedden for a while too! You got silicone right…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 25, 2014 to Hey BA family!! Got my breast augmentation!

26 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by AlterEgo

"Hey hon, welcome to BA! I will hang out love meeting new people; it's kinda hard in…"

AlterEgo replied Nov 25, 2014 to New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

5 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by AlterEgo

"Hey all! Still teaching and single (on and off). About to start this Ed.D program! :)"

AlterEgo replied Sep 25, 2014 to MEMEBER UPDATE......

44 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Nala

"No offense to Ruby Woo, but I get tired of coming on here and seeing all of her post…"

AlterEgo replied Sep 25, 2014 to Missing the old BA ballerboards...

100 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Nala

"Are the old seasons on Nexflix? I tried to watch it in the past, but didn't get into…"

AlterEgo replied May 15, 2014 to VH1's Hit The Floor.. Who watches?

21 May 27, 2014
Reply by Lala25

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Damon Wayans To Star In 'Lethal Weapon' TV Series

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

#DamonWayans Sr. has signed on to star in Fox's #LethalWeapon TV remake, marking his return to acting after a five-year hiatus.The actor and comedian is set to play the part of Roger Murtaugh, the…Continue

Dr. Dre will Star in Apple's First Scripted Series

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

#Apple has just announced that they will be releasing a scripted series. The six episode series will be titled 'Vital Signs' and will star none other than, #DrDre.Considering Dre's $3 billion #Beats…Continue

"I'm All About That" by Smooth

Started by BigBoss ENT in Talk Ish 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

Continue

Taraji P. Henson To Play NASA Math Genius In 'Hidden Figures' Movie

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 17 hours ago. 0 Replies

#TarajiPHenson is set to star as a NASA math genius in Fox 2000's upcoming film "Hidden Figures," which will be directed by Ted Melfi.Hidden Figures follows the true story of a team of black female…Continue

Latest Activity

Nicole commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Five Year Old Boy Returns To School A Girl, Becoming One Of The Youngest Gender Transition Cases In The UK
"Word. Stuff is so crazy nowadays."
2 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Five Year Old Boy Returns To School A Girl, Becoming One Of The Youngest Gender Transition Cases In The UK
"Ri-damn-diculous is what I think. This world is going to hell in a hand basket."
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
8 hours ago
Selena commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Kardashians/Jenners In Custom Balmain x Kanye West Collaboration For Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show/Listening Party
"Eyes never lie."
9 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
9 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Kardashians/Jenners In Custom Balmain x Kanye West Collaboration For Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show/Listening Party
"They all have a dead, soul less look in their eyes"
11 hours ago
B Thang commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Kardashians/Jenners In Custom Balmain x Kanye West Collaboration For Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show/Listening Party
"@SoLus...there's nothing appealing about the clothing or this crazy family."
11 hours ago
Selena liked BigBoss ENT's discussion "I'm All About That" by Smooth
12 hours ago
Selena commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Kardashians/Jenners In Custom Balmain x Kanye West Collaboration For Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show/Listening Party
"Vegas Brothel...that's why Lamar is there."
12 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service