mese's Discussions (1,619)

Discussions Replied To (1554) Replies Latest Activity

"This tweet made me snicker....he made a good point though lol I heart him though!"

mese replied Feb 23, 2011 to Kanye's Random Tweet

9 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by AllyNWonderland

" lmao I agree! "

mese replied Feb 23, 2011 to No Females in Kobe's Presence

20 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"I can't with these people I just can't, chad is a hot damn mess, too me he doesn't r…"

mese replied Feb 23, 2011 to Ooooo A Basketball Wives Mess

11 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by MissBling

"I want to wear some but im scared I might look crazy! lol! my mom loves those things…"

mese replied Feb 23, 2011 to Lashes

14 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by JustMe

"Ill be there in three weeks! woop Woop!"

mese replied Feb 23, 2011 to What is the real deal with Luckie Lounge on Wednesday nights in the ATL?

10 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by mese

"Ohhh myyy this whole post is cracking me up....girl get a d**** and call it a damn d…"

mese replied Feb 23, 2011 to This is embarrassing BUT...

36 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by University of Smitty

"Uh seriously?? it doesn't even matter when the last time she had a hit she can sing…"

mese replied Feb 23, 2011 to Rhi Rhi burning bridges

4 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by University of Smitty

"Welp I wont be attending next year in orlando....lol"

mese replied Feb 23, 2011 to Were You at All Star Weekend...Let me live vicariously thru you!!!!

23 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Sissy

"I can't right now not on the lords day I wont! all I have to say where is her friend…"

mese replied Feb 20, 2011 to when weave goes to FARR!!

13 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Skytz0100

"Ooooooooohhhhmyyygosh* usher voice* I have no words....speechless"

mese replied Feb 20, 2011 to chris paul singing :/

6 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by livelife25

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Latest Activity

Christina commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"My current and my ex get along as well. They have actually formed a friendship. I couldn't be…"
11 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"He's in a Rolls and behind on child support..."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
nyeasia updated their profile
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Ooooo! "
5 hours ago
LovesChild1984 commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"He was just in DC at Josephine's with a Spanish girl. I guess the saying is right, these dudes…"
5 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"This confirms her ass is really crazy lol. Wow!"
5 hours ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"She'll have a new man by the series premiere"
5 hours ago
mariemarie675 replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"There are affluent black ppl in every major city. If you are from the bottom then that may be hard…"
6 hours ago
mariemarie675 commented on Eleven8's blog post T.I. & Tiny Release Songs Dedicated To One Another (VIDEO)
"Aww Tiny's song is cute. Glad Tip's back to his senses."
6 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
6 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"Maybe she wanted to turn that date from a bad memory to a good one."
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video