DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's Discussions (4,275)

Discussions Replied To (4122) Replies Latest Activity

"she still gives me tranny alot of times tho...."

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Aug 6, 2015 to Ice T & Coco

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

"i aint f***** with that shower s*** since i kicked a h*** in the tile...damn near ki…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Aug 6, 2015 to Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

18 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Terrell Jones

"she was just out on "vacation" with drake wasnt she?? geez let that p**** air out a…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Apr 9, 2015 to Coupled Up: Rick Ross and Lira Galore

7 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Kimmie H

"i watched and it f***** me up!! im used to seeing this b.s with dudes, but now the g…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Mar 26, 2015 to Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

7 Mar 26, 2015

"this was bound to happen...im tired of khloe fighting everybody battles tho...amber…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 16, 2015 to Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose Go At It on Twitter

5 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Asimplebijou

"exactly....its hard to feel sorry for women or people in situations when they know w…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 3, 2015 to 50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

7 Feb 3, 2015

"when r women gone stop f****** with him knowing he is a woman beater!?!?!!?!? stop j…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 2, 2015 to 50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

7 Feb 3, 2015

"THIS!!!! #PREACHBRO  "

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Jan 14, 2015 to What now?? (Facebook)

11 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by SoLuscious

"this was a good one...."

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Dec 29, 2014 to I usually date only white women...

77 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"first at dudes comment...wht girls are the future.....BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH OK.... O_o…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Dec 23, 2014 to Ballerific Comment Creepin - Iggy Azalea

5 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Kalil Kleo

RSS

BallerBoards

J.R. Smith Inks Deal For Body Tattoo T-Shirts

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

#NBA Champion #JRSmith has recently inked a deal with #Cleveland’s Fresh Brewed Tees, to produce shirts featuring every single tattoo that Smith has on his torso. The new deal comes after Smith…Continue

Sean Kingston Gets $300k Chain Snatched Off His Neck

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

Seems like #SeanKingston just can't keep hold of his accessories. After already having a watch stolen, #TMZ reports that now Kingston has had a $300k chain snatched right off his neck.Kingston says…Continue

'Hamilton' Production Adds Extra Show in Honor of Hillary Clinton

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 17 hours ago. 0 Replies

The #Hamilton cast is standing united with #Democratic nominee #HillaryClinton and have added an extra show in support of her campaign. The cast will be hosting a fundraiser and adding an additional…Continue

Teacher Alleges that Students Hacked Her Sext Messages and Spread Them Throughout the School

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 17 hours ago. 0 Replies

According to the #NewYorkPost, one teacher is claiming that students hacked her sex-rated online chat and school officials have failed to punish the students. #AngelaCosta, a social studies teacher…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Peachkyss and Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) are now friends
5 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Revolution Was Televised: Jesse Williams' Speech Transcript - blogged by @niksofly
"He is forever bae."
5 hours ago
Kisha Williams liked Baller Alert's photo
6 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) liked Niko Rose's blog post Exchange Between Defendant & Judge Ends With "Suck My D*ck" and "Go F*ck Yourself" - blogged by @niksofly
7 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) liked Lauren Flanigan's blog post 10 Ballerific Couples No One Ever Expected - blogged by: @proudlylauren
7 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) liked Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
7 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post 10 Ballerific Couples No One Ever Expected - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"Good point about Lil Wayne."
9 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
10 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) liked Asimplebijou's event DC - Lil Durk & Trina @ Bliss DC 7/2
10 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service