DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's Discussions (4,275)

Discussions Replied To (4122) Replies Latest Activity

"she still gives me tranny alot of times tho...."

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Aug 6, 2015 to Ice T & Coco

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

"i aint f***** with that shower s*** since i kicked a h*** in the tile...damn near ki…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Aug 6, 2015 to Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

18 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Terrell Jones

"she was just out on "vacation" with drake wasnt she?? geez let that p**** air out a…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Apr 9, 2015 to Coupled Up: Rick Ross and Lira Galore

7 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Kimmie H

"i watched and it f***** me up!! im used to seeing this b.s with dudes, but now the g…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Mar 26, 2015 to Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

7 Mar 26, 2015

"this was bound to happen...im tired of khloe fighting everybody battles tho...amber…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 16, 2015 to Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose Go At It on Twitter

5 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Asimplebijou

"exactly....its hard to feel sorry for women or people in situations when they know w…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 3, 2015 to 50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

7 Feb 3, 2015

"when r women gone stop f****** with him knowing he is a woman beater!?!?!!?!? stop j…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 2, 2015 to 50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

7 Feb 3, 2015

"THIS!!!! #PREACHBRO  "

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Jan 14, 2015 to What now?? (Facebook)

11 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by SoLuscious

"this was a good one...."

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Dec 29, 2014 to I usually date only white women...

77 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"first at dudes comment...wht girls are the future.....BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH OK.... O_o…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Dec 23, 2014 to Ballerific Comment Creepin - Iggy Azalea

5 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Kalil Kleo

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

The Weeknd & Belly Cancel Their 'Jimmey Kimmel' Performance Because Of Donald Trump

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#TheWeeknd and #Canadian rapper/producer Belly reportedly cancelled their "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" performance Wednesday night (May 25) when they found out #DonaldTrump was also going to appear on the…Continue

VH1 Announces The Return Of 'Hip Hop Honors' This Summer

#VH1 is bringing back "Hip Hop Honors" after a six-year hiatus. According to the network, " Hip Hop Honors" will return this summer with a ceremony saluting the "trailblazing first ladies of hip hop.…Continue

LHHATL's Karen King Busted For Identify Fraud

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" newcomer Karen "KK" King was reportedly busted on Monday night (May 23) for committing identity fraud.TMZ reports that police arrested King at Level V in Atlanta after…Continue

Dylann Storm Roof Possibly Facing Death Penalty

#DylannStormRoof, the 22-year old alleged gunman who killed nine black parishioners in a church in #Charleston, #SouthCarolina, could now be facing the death penalty if found guilty. In a statement…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Evelyn Lozada Wearing Fendi Encaged Jewel-Embellished Leather Sandals
"Nice shoes. Yo mama'nem still live in the projects though."
4 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
4 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
8 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
8 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
10 hours ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
10 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Evelyn Lozada Wearing Fendi Encaged Jewel-Embellished Leather Sandals
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service