DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's Discussions (4,275)

Discussions Replied To (4123) Replies Latest Activity

"she still gives me tranny alot of times tho...."

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Aug 6, 2015 to Ice T & Coco

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

"i aint f***** with that shower s*** since i kicked a h*** in the tile...damn near ki…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Aug 6, 2015 to Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

18 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Terrell Jones

"she was just out on "vacation" with drake wasnt she?? geez let that p**** air out a…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Apr 9, 2015 to Coupled Up: Rick Ross and Lira Galore

7 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Kimmie H

"i watched and it f***** me up!! im used to seeing this b.s with dudes, but now the g…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Mar 26, 2015 to Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

7 Mar 26, 2015

"this was bound to happen...im tired of khloe fighting everybody battles tho...amber…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 16, 2015 to Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose Go At It on Twitter

5 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Asimplebijou

"exactly....its hard to feel sorry for women or people in situations when they know w…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 3, 2015 to 50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

7 Feb 3, 2015

"when r women gone stop f****** with him knowing he is a woman beater!?!?!!?!? stop j…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 2, 2015 to 50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

7 Feb 3, 2015

"THIS!!!! #PREACHBRO  "

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Jan 14, 2015 to What now?? (Facebook)

11 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by SoLuscious

"this was a good one...."

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Dec 29, 2014 to I usually date only white women...

77 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"first at dudes comment...wht girls are the future.....BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH OK.... O_o…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Dec 23, 2014 to Ballerific Comment Creepin - Iggy Azalea

5 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Kalil Kleo

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Anthony Anderson: Stacey Dash Is 'Ann Coulter Dipped In Butterscotch'

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

While hosting the 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards, #AnthonyAnderson took a jab at #StaceyDash in response to her recent controversial comments proposing the abolition of BET, Black History Month, and…Continue

Who Is J Phreeze??

Started by BigBoss ENT in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

When it comes to talent, fans…Continue

Tags: Tacoma, Bremerton, HipHop, Washington, Jphreeze

Latest Activity

Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Releases New Song "Formation" (VIDEO)
"Queen Bey continues to slay!"
1 hour ago
Corey liked Corey's discussion Klajdi Plasari's "The Order Of The Rose", a New Philosophical Society Promoting Machiavellian Advice and Wisdom
3 hours ago
Corey posted discussions
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Jay Electronica Calls Kendrick Lamar His Son; Says He Will Smack 50 Cent (VIDEO)
"Ni99a shut the f#ck up and put out some music you big nostril having ni99a. Yo' baby mama a…"
6 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Jay Electronica Calls Kendrick Lamar His Son; Says He Will Smack 50 Cent (VIDEO)
6 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Releases New Song "Formation" (VIDEO)
"Y'all goofy a$$ ni99as co-sign anything Beyonce do. This song is hot garbage. She need her a$$…"
6 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Releases New Song "Formation" (VIDEO)
6 hours ago
Char Turner posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Char Turner's 3 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
7 hours ago
BigBoss ENT posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Eleven8's 7 blog posts were featured
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by