DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's Discussions (4,275)

Discussions Replied To (4122) Replies Latest Activity

"she still gives me tranny alot of times tho...."

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Aug 6, 2015 to Ice T & Coco

4 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

"i aint f***** with that shower s*** since i kicked a h*** in the tile...damn near ki…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Aug 6, 2015 to Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

18 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Terrell Jones

"she was just out on "vacation" with drake wasnt she?? geez let that p**** air out a…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Apr 9, 2015 to Coupled Up: Rick Ross and Lira Galore

7 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Kimmie H

"i watched and it f***** me up!! im used to seeing this b.s with dudes, but now the g…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Mar 26, 2015 to Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

7 Mar 26, 2015

"this was bound to happen...im tired of khloe fighting everybody battles tho...amber…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 16, 2015 to Khloe Kardashian and Amber Rose Go At It on Twitter

5 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Asimplebijou

"exactly....its hard to feel sorry for women or people in situations when they know w…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 3, 2015 to 50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

7 Feb 3, 2015

"when r women gone stop f****** with him knowing he is a woman beater!?!?!!?!? stop j…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Feb 2, 2015 to 50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

7 Feb 3, 2015

"THIS!!!! #PREACHBRO  "

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Jan 14, 2015 to What now?? (Facebook)

11 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by SoLuscious

"this was a good one...."

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Dec 29, 2014 to I usually date only white women...

77 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"first at dudes comment...wht girls are the future.....BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH OK.... O_o…"

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN replied Dec 23, 2014 to Ballerific Comment Creepin - Iggy Azalea

5 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Kalil Kleo

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Wednesday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious Aug 23. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 23. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 23. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Gucci Sylvie Bag and Gucci Leather Studded Sandals For Summer 16 Tour
2 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Newly Released Video Proves Police Lied In 2013 Shooting Of 15 Year Old -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"At least he didn't die because you know the police like to handcuff you after they shoot you…"
3 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Newly Released Video Proves Police Lied In 2013 Shooting Of 15 Year Old -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
6 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Professional Athletes Do Not Owe You Gratitude -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"We all know white people hate when you make them think about race. They know they f#cked blacks…"
6 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
10 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Professional Athletes Do Not Owe You Gratitude -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
33 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Two Men Arrested In Connection To The Death Of Dwyane Wade's Cousin In Chicago
"Wade got all that money and couldn't move her to the suburbs? They got foreclosed houses in…"
33 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Radio - Episode 20 - Blac Youngsta Talks Walmart, Wells Fargo, Flashing His Money & Fake Rappers
"This ni99a will be dead soon, he show off to much and ni99as in Memphis is thirsty and broke.…"
37 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Two Men Arrested In Connection To The Death Of Dwyane Wade's Cousin In Chicago
40 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive: Nessa Talks Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem Controversy
"I remember Nessa use to always have that big donkey a$$ out. I miss it."
40 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2016 MTV Video Music Awards Red Carpet Arrivals (Pics)
41 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service