MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!'s Discussions (3,519)

Discussions Replied To (3341) Replies Latest Activity

"thats what the guy friend said,, "if he stupid enuff to do it, he should be got." "

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 30, 2010 to Stupid In-Love

19 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!

"i HATE texting..I hate having a whole text convo, i dont do it...I may text and say…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 30, 2010 to Digital Dating: Don't Text Me After Dark!

14 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by SACK CHASER

"GO CLEMSON...."

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 29, 2010 to NFL PLAYER DUMPED ON FACEBOOK LOL

32 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Miss Jones

"IS this the same one that you made your first post about? If so, what happened to ma…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 29, 2010 to Is moving to Miami with your baller a bad thing?

48 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by tHeOfFiCialLuRKeR

"ditto..and we cant comment on what we dont know about "

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 29, 2010 to Does Chris Brown Get a Pass?

84 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

"ummm............... Im thinking...........sorry, to early for problems here buuut ho…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 29, 2010 to B****!!!!!!

16 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Pamela

"wooow..thats harsh.. but i agree about not knowing better when u were a teenager, wh…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 28, 2010 to Does Chris Brown Get a Pass?

84 Jun 30, 2010

"also remember..age has nothing to do with growing-up...If you was beating on a chick…"

84 Jun 30, 2010

"*BIG HUG* Tears came to my eyes when read your story. Not only because it was sad, b…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 28, 2010 to Domestic Violence = Dummy?

18 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Irreplaceable_me

"but ummm, in her defense, i woulda been screaming if someone was beating my ass too "

84 Jun 30, 2010

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

The Weeknd & Belly Cancel Their 'Jimmey Kimmel' Performance Because Of Donald Trump

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#TheWeeknd and #Canadian rapper/producer Belly reportedly cancelled their "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" performance Wednesday night (May 25) when they found out #DonaldTrump was also going to appear on the…Continue

VH1 Announces The Return Of 'Hip Hop Honors' This Summer

#VH1 is bringing back "Hip Hop Honors" after a six-year hiatus. According to the network, " Hip Hop Honors" will return this summer with a ceremony saluting the "trailblazing first ladies of hip hop.…Continue

LHHATL's Karen King Busted For Identify Fraud

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" newcomer Karen "KK" King was reportedly busted on Monday night (May 23) for committing identity fraud.TMZ reports that police arrested King at Level V in Atlanta after…Continue

Dylann Storm Roof Possibly Facing Death Penalty

#DylannStormRoof, the 22-year old alleged gunman who killed nine black parishioners in a church in #Charleston, #SouthCarolina, could now be facing the death penalty if found guilty. In a statement…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Arkansas Woman Becomes Internet's New "Prison Bae" - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I said it once I'll say it again ni99as go crazy for an average light skinned chick. I seen…"
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Arkansas Woman Becomes Internet's New "Prison Bae" - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Tamar Braxton Expected To Discuss "The Real" On "Braxton Family Values"
"Let this be a lesson to all you b!tches who act extra all the time, people you thought was f#cking…"
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Victim Of Irving Plaza Shooting Speaks Out Against NYPD
"F#ck you, you goofy a$$ b!tch. You wanted to date that thug a$$ ni99a Maino and that's what…"
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Dead At 23
"It's a sad story but I never used him 2K so I can't say I f#ck with him like that. Rest…"
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Dead At 23
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Victim Of Irving Plaza Shooting Speaks Out Against NYPD
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Chinese School Kids Who Used To Climb Ladder Home, Finally Get Stairs - blogged by @MsJennyb
"Now them lil' ni99as gon' get lazy."
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Chinese School Kids Who Used To Climb Ladder Home, Finally Get Stairs - blogged by @MsJennyb
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Evelyn Lozada Wearing Fendi Encaged Jewel-Embellished Leather Sandals
"Nice shoes. Yo mama'nem still live in the projects though."
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
8 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service