MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!'s Discussions (3,415)

Discussions Replied To (3243) Replies Latest Activity

"he actually didnt miss the date, he was checking to see if that was the day because…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 2, 2010 to I REALLY need help on this one!!

10 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by desiree

"See thats what I was thinking, but i dont want him to take it as damn, this girl cra…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 2, 2010 to I REALLY need help on this one!!

10 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by desiree

"LOL....I thnk that too so I just gotta make him like me more than I like him, then I…"

10 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by desiree

"I would take no vagina...I got a mouth and besides, they would really would be tryin…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 2, 2010 to WOULD YOU RATHER FOR WOMEN?

16 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Golden Child

"Man, I KNOW I can catch me a baller......"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 2, 2010 to THE PAPS ARE FOLLOWING KAT STACKS NOW?

37 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Tmac

"If it would have been black women on the show, it wouldve been another Flava of Luv…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 2, 2010 to I SEE THIS LETTER GOT CIRCULATED

51 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Desiree' Hawkins

"this is just too mucch for these kids..they both need to stop acting like immature a…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 30, 2010 to What TMZ Did NOT Want Us to Know about Mrs. Wade last attorney...

12 May 30, 2010
Reply by 6footer

"yeah, but i dont think it was jealousy, it was more of a right wrong..dont think bec…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 29, 2010 to Diddy gossip - confirmation really

16 May 29, 2010
Reply by Damnstraight

"RIP..so sad, i was listening to a clip that had on the radio saying if he could do i…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 29, 2010 to GARY COLEMAN DEAD AT AGE 42

15 May 29, 2010
Reply by sassy_azz_deeva

"I love the series, loved the first one and goin to see the movie next week...i hope…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 29, 2010 to SATC2

16 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Phoenix Alexander

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 5 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skylas the limit 39 minutes ago. 11 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by BabyCheeks 1 hour ago. 6 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Romeo Tells Mother To "Be A Better Parent" If She Wants Money From Master P
"That is the least she deserves money wise. I have a feeling that there is a lot more we do not know…"
34 seconds ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"Nene didn't choke Kim on camera though, that was something that happened between them off…"
2 minutes ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"Girl I hope Porsha never apologizes.  If anything there should be a mutual apology. …"
4 minutes ago
Tone © replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Mimi made more than Kim K
"Not even in their dreams are they going to make a million."
5 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"I'm curious to know why Draya didn't film with the others. "
9 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"1st of all, what does Draya smashing 2 dudes in the car have to do with Sundy? I'm lost..was…"
14 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Ms. Draya is feeling herself after that sucker punch hunni lol...but Draya not showing up…"
15 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
18 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
20 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"Let's be honest the only reason Kenya is on the show is because she's an instigator. She…"
25 minutes ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Sundy needs to be more worried about her hoeish underage daughter and less worried about…"
30 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video