MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!'s Discussions (3,507)

Discussions Replied To (3330) Replies Latest Activity

"SO did he smell them first to make sure they were "used" LOL "

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 24, 2010 to Time Are Hard Have You Thought About Doing Sexual Favors for Money Part Time? LOL

52 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Chocolate Jalapeno

"SERIOUSLY???? WHAT KINDA ASS U GOT?? "

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 24, 2010 to Time Are Hard Have You Thought About Doing Sexual Favors for Money Part Time? LOL

52 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Chocolate Jalapeno

"for RP"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 24, 2010 to PLIES IN BLACK MEN MAGAZINE

15 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by alluringeyes

"ditto..a lot of countries, even in this day and age, are not like the US where havin…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 24, 2010 to BLACK ROYALTY???

14 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"im glad and i hope he isnt elgible for retirement pay although he prolly will but to…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 24, 2010 to YAYYYYY OBAMA KICKED HIS WHITE ASS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!

"LMAO @ dis, like someone said, I cant believe it was even a debate about this, if sh…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 24, 2010 to Can You really get pregnant like that?

39 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Miss Double Kiss

"I Thought i was the only 1 thinking dat "

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 24, 2010 to Hey Yall...I'm Getting Old...

38 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by missjsp

"Lil Mo can really sing..I dont know why she thought she was a rapper..."

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 24, 2010 to What Ever Happened to...

15 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Chyna Doll

"trust has nothing to do with the majority of dudes going raw, they just wanna feel i…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 24, 2010 to Scary Sex Wrecked Nerves STD City

22 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!

"what part of canada? i only spent a couple days in niagara falls but it was snowing…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied Jun 23, 2010 to CALLING ALL NEW BA LADIES!! (and guys)

157 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by SKP

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Man Poses as Rapper Big Sean at Chipotle

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 9 hours ago. 2 Replies

Fake security and everything smh.Continue

Kardashians React to Bruce Jenner Interview

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 13 hours ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Chadrick James liked Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Test Drive
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence and Chadrick James are now friends
5 hours ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion On The Scene: The 2015 White House Correspondents Association Dinner
"Tracee slayed!"
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Chadrick James's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Should A Man Go All Out?
"My usual first date request is Desert at the Cheesecake Factory and a movie. I don't think…"
9 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Man Poses as Rapper Big Sean at Chipotle
"Im sorry I'm not sorry but how pathetic do you have to be to play security to a fake celeb?"
9 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Man Poses as Rapper Big Sean at Chipotle
"He doesn't even look like Big Sean from here...but they do say all black folks look alike...I…"
10 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Stevie J. Claims He's Leaving LHHATL Due to Contract Dispute
"Yeah, Yeah...but then again if Jose not going to be on the show with him...it's not as…"
10 hours ago
London Lui commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Beauties: @therealshenice
"She is beautiful!"
10 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
10 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video