MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!'s Discussions (3,501)

Discussions Replied To (3325) Replies Latest Activity

"No REAL man would abandon his child, maybe a girlfriend or wife, but a child?? But i…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 13, 2010 to I THOUGHT MY EX WAS DEAD... (DO MEN REALLY DO STUFF LIKE THIS?)

24 May 13, 2010
Reply by Ava James

"he will be alone "

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 13, 2010 to Explain how 2 working people who aren't living together see each other more than twice a week

36 May 16, 2010
Reply by Sissy

"there yall do inserting outside elements into the Hypo. lol "

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 12, 2010 to Ugly brother who makes 300k annual in a very steady business or "9" Mechanic who make 42k, who do you marry

65 May 14, 2010
Reply by Kerri York

"no, he was in high school when she took them in "

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 12, 2010 to Dwyane Wade's wife got arrested!!

48 May 12, 2010
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

"i like it..saw it on...somewhere, but i really liked that she was all the ppl on the…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 12, 2010 to For donjuan - Trina Alter Ego shoot

8 May 12, 2010
Reply by Denise

"so she has a team of lawyers, 1 was in an accident, and the rest couldnt act as her…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 12, 2010 to Dwyane Wade's wife got arrested!!

48 May 12, 2010
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

"lol "

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 12, 2010 to Judge orders Dodgers' Frank McCourt to pay his wife more than $637,000 a month in spousal support

21 May 12, 2010
Reply by JustMe

"I know Smitty somewhere sulking....and praying for this next game"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 12, 2010 to Lebron........................................................Again

24 May 13, 2010
Reply by Cher

"i thought we already answered your question about ole girl.....lol...lmao @ "do not…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 11, 2010 to Ugly brother who makes 300k annual in a very steady business or "9" Mechanic who make 42k, who do you marry

65 May 14, 2010
Reply by Kerri York

"yeah, i was actually liking her song...when love takes ova..ova..i forgot the name o…"

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied May 11, 2010 to KELLY ROWLAND ALBUM COVER

7 May 11, 2010
Reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Does Chris Brown Have a Secret Baby?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

It is being reported that Chris…Continue

Chris brown and Trey Songz - Inglewood

Started by Ms.Sherrie in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Hey loves, I was supposed to be going to the concert with a friend but she had to step down so I will be solo. I have no idea what kinda of trouble I can get into because I have no idea where to…Continue

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD Feb 25. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish Feb 25. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Latest Activity

lazythunder posted a status
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Just like they say about females these guys out here for everybody too."
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Ooooooooo chile"
2 hours ago
Kimber commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"when was it confirmed that Chris was the father?"
2 hours ago
Ms.Sherrie liked Niko Rose's blog post How To Not Lose A Baller : blogged by@niksofly
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Poor guy."
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Sportscenter Anchor Robert Flores Is Unbothered By Nick Young's Threats
"HAHAHA...wowzers Go Robert! "
4 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence (UPDATE)
"Sorry but I'd a woman deliberately lie about who's the father of her child then she…"
4 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence (UPDATE)
"SMH...all I can say is that maybe Breezy will bring some fashion.sense and enjoyment to the…"
4 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Choking on this tea Hunny. SMH"
4 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Messy celebrity drama."
4 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Sportscenter Anchor Robert Flores Is Unbothered By Nick Young's Threats
"@ Carla -Ha! Touché. The name Swaggy P reminds me of some white boy trying to hard like…"
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video