Couture_QuiteJuicy's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I just want to hang out with you'll once... Just once..."

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Oct 8, 2012 to I am so confused......

119 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Go_Getta10

"I doubt the Lions will be there... They normally go home right after the games... Cr…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Sep 17, 2012 to Where do the ballers go in the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area?

9 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Lovelymeeh

"Yea, I need to know as well... It changes every year but I know the Niners are at Mo…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Sep 16, 2012 to Where do the ballers go in the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area?

9 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Lovelymeeh

"Essence Fest is all the way live!!! I had a awesome time a few years back... Harris…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Jun 4, 2012 to Essence Music Festival 2012

8 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by BlkButtafly

"Lmao... That is why I stay on my side of the bridge... If it isn't a giants or 9ers…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Apr 6, 2012 to Should you do this when you meet a Baller???

39 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

"I'm opened to almost anything... So if one crosses my path I will act on it..."

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Apr 4, 2012 to Should you do this when you meet a Baller???

39 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

"Glad I wasn't the only one that was like wtf? Pellet Pelle & Girbuads... Naw I'm…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Apr 4, 2012 to Should you do this when you meet a Baller???

39 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

"Please please please pursue him! Your ex-friend had her chance... And where exactly…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Mar 29, 2012 to I am so confused......

119 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Go_Getta10

"All bitter bishes say I! *crickets* Grabbing my popcorn & sitting back, I have a…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Mar 26, 2012 to smh .

132 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Skytz0100

"These comments gave me life! Thank you, I needed this!!!! We all make mistakes... Ta…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Mar 26, 2012 to smh .

132 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Skytz0100

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

Mr. Vegas Calls Drake A 'Fake' For Exploiting Dancehall Music On VIEWS

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish May 19. 0 Replies

Dancehall veteran Mr. Vegas is putting #Drake on blast for sampling Dancehall artists on his latest album.In a video posted on his Facebook, Mr. Vegas said he was excited to listen to #VIEWS so that…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Victim of Coat Hanger Rape Sues Dietrich High School for Racial and Physical Abuse – blogged by @MsJennyb
34 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Missouri Man Arrested Following the Death of an 8-Month-Old Boy – blogged by @MsJennyb
"This is what happens when women don't back down and know how to let a man win a meaningless…"
34 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Missouri Man Arrested Following the Death of an 8-Month-Old Boy – blogged by @MsJennyb
51 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Johnny Manziel's Family & Friends Fear For His Life - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"We don't give a f#ck, let that ni99a die."
52 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Johnny Manziel's Family & Friends Fear For His Life - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
52 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Bags: Gucci Pre-Fall 2016
52 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Bags: Gucci Pre-Fall 2016
"Make sure you have $3,000 in your savings account before you spend it on a bag, you th0t bots. "
53 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Wale Visits the Breakfast Club Talks New Single, Pregnancy Rumors, SNL and More (VIDEO) – blogged by @MsJennyb
"Made it to the 25 minute mark but I got tired of him kissing DJ Envy's a$$ so I checked out.…"
1 hour ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
1 hour ago
MsJennyb's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Wale Visits the Breakfast Club Talks New Single, Pregnancy Rumors, SNL and More (VIDEO) – blogged by @MsJennyb
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Why Lil Wayne Yelled "F*ck Cash Money" At Recent Concert
"If you won't pay someone you call your son you won't pay anybody. I remember in 2004-2005…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service