Couture_QuiteJuicy's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I just want to hang out with you'll once... Just once..."

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Oct 8, 2012 to I am so confused......

119 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Go_Getta10

"I doubt the Lions will be there... They normally go home right after the games... Cr…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Sep 17, 2012 to Where do the ballers go in the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area?

9 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Lovelymeeh

"Yea, I need to know as well... It changes every year but I know the Niners are at Mo…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Sep 16, 2012 to Where do the ballers go in the San Francisco/Oakland Bay Area?

9 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Lovelymeeh

"Essence Fest is all the way live!!! I had a awesome time a few years back... Harris…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Jun 4, 2012 to Essence Music Festival 2012

8 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by BlkButtafly

"Lmao... That is why I stay on my side of the bridge... If it isn't a giants or 9ers…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Apr 6, 2012 to Should you do this when you meet a Baller???

39 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

"I'm opened to almost anything... So if one crosses my path I will act on it..."

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Apr 4, 2012 to Should you do this when you meet a Baller???

39 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

"Glad I wasn't the only one that was like wtf? Pellet Pelle & Girbuads... Naw I'm…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Apr 4, 2012 to Should you do this when you meet a Baller???

39 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

"Please please please pursue him! Your ex-friend had her chance... And where exactly…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Mar 29, 2012 to I am so confused......

119 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Go_Getta10

"All bitter bishes say I! *crickets* Grabbing my popcorn & sitting back, I have a…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Mar 26, 2012 to smh .

132 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Skytz0100

"These comments gave me life! Thank you, I needed this!!!! We all make mistakes... Ta…"

Couture_QuiteJuicy replied Mar 26, 2012 to smh .

132 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Skytz0100

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post West Hollywood Nightclub Suing Draya Over No-Show
"*goaldigging *well"
24 minutes ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post West Hollywood Nightclub Suing Draya Over No-Show
"Wow clap clap bravo @goaldigger wel said. I totally agree. I still love you draya. But bish humble…"
25 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Antonio Brown (Pittsburgh Steelers)
"lmao"
27 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
55 minutes ago
BellaDoña replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baby's First Steps - Kim and North Go For a Stroll in La Jolla
"Awww!! North is such a cutie pie!"
2 hours ago
University of Smitty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Yiquing Yin 'Baci' Jumpsuit and Prada Heels
"I'm going to say HIT because this is the first time that I've seen her and she…"
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Radio Host Jay Bling Gets In Between 50 Cent-Mayweather Beef
" grown men going back and forth like females..."
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Tiny Gets Criticized for Bad Grammar
"Grammar doesn't always consist of spelling..."
2 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post V. Stiviano Says Donald Sterling is Gay
"She's probably just saying it because she's being sued and doesn't want to loose all…"
2 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Torrei Hart
"I wouldn't for the kids."
2 hours ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post V. Stiviano Says Donald Sterling is Gay
"I believe her. Donald Sterling went to a Clippers game in full drag after he was banned. I knew…"
2 hours ago
Esther Laventure commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win 4 bundles of Virgin Brazilian Hair From Brown Sugar Hair Co!
"Done"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video