SACK CHASER's Discussions (4,800)

Discussions Replied To (4746) Replies Latest Activity

"This is why it's best to keep people out of your business!! B****** all on the www t…"

SACK CHASER replied Aug 3 to girl slept with 20 guys tells me she is not a hoe

22 Aug 5
Reply by Tone ©

"Lmaoooo She said "SMASH HIM!" Love her creativity! At least she has a nice CLEAN ki…"

SACK CHASER replied Jul 31 to Auntie Fe Fe in the Kitchen

12 Jul 31
Reply by Moving In Silence

"CONGRATS on the new opportunity Sheli! I love Dallas! It's a beautiful city with lot…"

SACK CHASER replied Jul 28 to "Black Life" in Dallas TX

26 Jul 31
Reply by miss cali

"Tink, tink. My ass. Because DWade brought a ring to the city before LJ thought about…"

SACK CHASER replied Jul 11 to D. Wade Be Like...

6 Jul 11
Reply by Sissy

"Lmboooo you ain't sh*t for bumping this!!!"

SACK CHASER replied Jul 10 to I WISH MY SOROR WOULD!!!!!... ... ...- LEBRON JAMES PART 3

349 Jul 12
Reply by Hate my Ex

"THIS!!!! "

SACK CHASER replied Jul 7 to Financing a Boob Job !!!!

42 Jul 21
Reply by Cleopatra Jones

"I'm in! My heart is hurting for her.. I can't begin to imagine her pain. May God pl…"

SACK CHASER replied Jul 7 to To my Old School BA Chicas

19 Jul 9
Reply by Eleven8

"She was a classy, talented, and beautiful. She loved her husband and her race. I've…"

SACK CHASER replied Jun 13 to RIP Ruby DEE

4 Jun 17
Reply by SoLuscious

"Back to where it all started! Lol"

SACK CHASER replied Jun 3 to The Baller Alerts Are Back

4 Jun 6
Reply by V

"DC SD, Please feel free to pass me any Sr "like minded" associates/colleagues that s…"

SACK CHASER replied Apr 19 to i just joined seekingarrangement.com

271 Apr 20
Reply by Bo

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
16 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Bag Lady
"good post, I'm going through a time in my life where I go between reflecting and dwelling. I…"
37 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Bag Lady
39 minutes ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"joseline f***** s*** up....she connected atleast 2 or 3 times on althea poor tammy...she was ready,…"
1 hour ago
B Thang commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"It was too much. Grown ass people should not act that way but I think joseline was definitely on…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"Miss Deb setting the record straight was my fave part. Everything else is blah"
1 hour ago
Denise Love commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"inspiration..."
1 hour ago
Denise Love liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared yan yan's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"Sh*t had me on sleep mode"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video