Lenel's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Weed! This dude has made it hard for all the small time dealers."

Lenel replied Jun 27, 2012 to Man Who Ate The Man Face Didn't Have Any Bath Salts In His System, Only Weed

4 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Lenel

"Nope. I didnt spend time with no one outside of job."

Lenel replied Jun 27, 2012 to Don't understand VENT

2 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Lenel

"Go Thunder! I'm an Okie and so excited! Hope we can get the ring."

Lenel replied May 22, 2012 to NBA Playoffs 2012

142 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Quita

"Go with your gut. Soon as you see a red flag or feel uncomfortable RUN Forrest RUN."

Lenel replied Apr 24, 2012 to Things my exes taught me

30 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Bonita

"One of the shootings happened round the corner from my house. That person was shot r…"

Lenel replied Apr 9, 2012 to Tulsa Shootings Targeting African Americans

11 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Ms. Ashley Banks

"Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist."

Lenel replied Apr 8, 2012 to If you could build the perfect male.....ladies what would he contain

35 May 9, 2013
Reply by BlkButtafly

"I work with children so of course I can spread the word. I'll purchase a copy. Congr…"

Lenel replied Apr 2, 2012 to My book!!!!!

28 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jada

"My most valuable lesson so far is "purse first ass last". Loves it."

Lenel replied Mar 31, 2012 to Embrace Me New to the Site!!

39 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Sheli

"Im a free spirit, class clown. But, people have called me mean but humorous. Rude ye…"

Lenel replied Mar 31, 2012 to Changing up my style to attract a different kind of baller

16 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Golden Child

"Im new also. Hello."

Lenel replied Mar 30, 2012 to Embrace Me New to the Site!!

39 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Sheli

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

"Black Life" in Dallas TX

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 1 hour ago. 14 Replies

So I was offered a job in Dallas, Texas, I haven't accepted yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but here's my gripe, I was telling one of my close friends about it and she immediately told me I…Continue

Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Nelly Talks Mayweather Beef "It's Hard Talking To Someone Who Hasn't Graduated High School" (VIDEO)
35 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - 50 Cent Talks About His Son
"lol...dang she done deleted her IG and said "please leave her alone she has said what she had…"
46 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
53 minutes ago
monique left a comment for Trina
"lol hes a nice guy but is with his main girl now"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to Sheli's discussion "Black Life" in Dallas TX
"I know 2 black people from my area that moved to Dallas and they are banking..."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans
"He has bodyguards? I thought he was broke..."
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy
"She wasn't extremely rude in this instance...I thought she was going to really go HAM."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Cam'ron
"I always thought he was a lame...and this proves my theory...lol Wonder how many STD's he has…"
1 hour ago
Just Because... commented on Eleven8's blog post Two University of Texas Football Players Arrested & Accused Of Gang Rape
"Now, they will be labeled/registered as a Sex Offender for the rest of their lives.  Just…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video