Kim123's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, It possible.  I did it for my now husband. When I meet him I swear he dressed l…"

Kim123 replied Mar 10, 2014 to Making a Man

7 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Bri

"Now it time to get into hustle mode… Mobile champagne bar = street sales out the tru…"

Kim123 replied Feb 11, 2014 to I'm bout to breakdown

14 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by E.Lynne

"I dropped out of college at 18 then went back to school FULL TIME at 21, graduated w…"

Kim123 replied Jun 28, 2013 to Someone who is establish or someone who you seen struggle

24 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by MasqueradeForIt

"I’m doing Dr. Ian Shred. Lost 9 pounds my 1st week, 3 pounds my 2nd week,  2 pounds…"

Kim123 replied Mar 12, 2013 to My winter body is still hanging around

29 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Miss Good

"Whistle while you twerk (Ying Yang Twins) and This B…. That H.. (Project Pat and Lud…"

Kim123 replied Feb 15, 2013 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"I have seen his infromation circulation on the internet, and its a great piece of hi…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Love is a Losing Game

" The dolls are made for collector, not for your kids to fight with their green army…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Love is a Losing Game

"Slob on my knob Like corn on the cob Check in with me And do your job Suck a nigga…"

Kim123 replied Dec 7, 2012 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"Fresh perm or add in hair color, if u think you might get a hair test."

Kim123 replied Oct 22, 2012 to Smoking weed! I effed up!

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by PeachSoda_

"Well damn....but one of these tweets to(about) K is completely true (running out of…"

Kim123 replied Jun 19, 2012 to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Discussion

651 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Josett Senoner

RSS

BallerBoards

J.R. Smith Inks Deal For Body Tattoo T-Shirts

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 12 hours ago. 1 Reply

#NBA Champion #JRSmith has recently inked a deal with #Cleveland’s Fresh Brewed Tees, to produce shirts featuring every single tattoo that Smith has on his torso. The new deal comes after Smith…Continue

Sean Kingston Gets $300k Chain Snatched Off His Neck

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Seems like #SeanKingston just can't keep hold of his accessories. After already having a watch stolen, #TMZ reports that now Kingston has had a $300k chain snatched right off his neck.Kingston says…Continue

'Hamilton' Production Adds Extra Show in Honor of Hillary Clinton

The #Hamilton cast is standing united with #Democratic nominee #HillaryClinton and have added an extra show in support of her campaign. The cast will be hosting a fundraiser and adding an additional…Continue

Teacher Alleges that Students Hacked Her Sext Messages and Spread Them Throughout the School

According to the #NewYorkPost, one teacher is claiming that students hacked her sex-rated online chat and school officials have failed to punish the students. #AngelaCosta, a social studies teacher…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marlo Hampton Wearing Gucci Green Laced Dress and Gucci Stretch Socks
"I see where she was going but.... Those socks are not cute. From the knees up is a hit tho."
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
4 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on MsJennyb's blog post Milwaukee Woman Added to the FBI's “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” List – blogged by @MsJennyb
"I wish I had info on this crazy bish. I think it's ok to snitch on people like her."
4 hours ago
ManofMorehouse liked Tia Long's blog post Kanye West And Adidas Announce Expansion On The YEEZY Partnership - blogged by: @bytialong
5 hours ago
ManofMorehouse liked Lauren Flanigan's blog post California Will Vote on Recreational Marijuana Use in November - blogged by: @proudlylauren
5 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
5 hours ago
MsJennyb's 3 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's 3 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service