Kim123's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, It possible.  I did it for my now husband. When I meet him I swear he dressed l…"

Kim123 replied Mar 10 to Making a Man

7 Mar 11
Reply by Bri

"Now it time to get into hustle mode… Mobile champagne bar = street sales out the tru…"

Kim123 replied Feb 11 to I'm bout to breakdown

14 Feb 12
Reply by E.Lynne

"I dropped out of college at 18 then went back to school FULL TIME at 21, graduated w…"

Kim123 replied Jun 28, 2013 to Someone who is establish or someone who you seen struggle

25 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by MasqueradeForIt

"I’m doing Dr. Ian Shred. Lost 9 pounds my 1st week, 3 pounds my 2nd week,  2 pounds…"

Kim123 replied Mar 12, 2013 to My winter body is still hanging around

29 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Miss Good

"Whistle while you twerk (Ying Yang Twins) and This B…. That H.. (Project Pat and Lud…"

Kim123 replied Feb 15, 2013 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"I have seen his infromation circulation on the internet, and its a great piece of hi…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss

" The dolls are made for collector, not for your kids to fight with their green army…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013

"Slob on my knob Like corn on the cob Check in with me And do your job Suck a nigga…"

Kim123 replied Dec 7, 2012 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"Fresh perm or add in hair color, if u think you might get a hair test."

Kim123 replied Oct 22, 2012 to Smoking weed! I effed up!

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by PeachSoda_

"Well damn....but one of these tweets to(about) K is completely true (running out of…"

Kim123 replied Jun 19, 2012 to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Discussion

650 May 7

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Auntie Fe Fe in the Kitchen

Started by Siren in Talk Ish. Last reply by SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE 7 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Whose Auntie Is This? I have been dying laughing at her all morningContinue

"Black Life" in Dallas TX

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by miss cali 49 minutes ago. 26 Replies

So I was offered a job in Dallas, Texas, I haven't accepted yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but here's my gripe, I was telling one of my close friends about it and she immediately told me I…Continue

Latest Activity

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied to Siren's discussion Auntie Fe Fe in the Kitchen
"I liker her energy and her confidence!"
7 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
21 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
22 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
24 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
25 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Instagram Fab: Reginae Carter Wearing BCBG Pierce Long Jacket, Grayce Pencil Skirt, and Versace Medusa Hi-Lo Trainer Sneakers
"@Eleven8, that's what's up. I never realized she was with OMG Girlz."
27 minutes ago
McKenna Hylton commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Remy Ma Set To Be Released From Prison Tomorrow
""Conceited" was my s*** back in the day!!! Hopefully she's ready to move on and…"
43 minutes ago
Aarynn Denise liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Instagram Fab: Reginae Carter Wearing BCBG Pierce Long Jacket, Grayce Pencil Skirt, and Versace Medusa Hi-Lo Trainer Sneakers
47 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
48 minutes ago
miss cali replied to Sheli's discussion "Black Life" in Dallas TX
"Congrats on the new opportunity!"
49 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Instagram Fab: Reginae Carter Wearing BCBG Pierce Long Jacket, Grayce Pencil Skirt, and Versace Medusa Hi-Lo Trainer Sneakers
"@Ginger she's signed to her YMCMB and she's rapping. which i think is appropriate…"
50 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Instagram Fab: Reginae Carter Wearing BCBG Pierce Long Jacket, Grayce Pencil Skirt, and Versace Medusa Hi-Lo Trainer Sneakers
"Oh yeah, I'm getting that skirt in black. Super cute!"
52 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video