Kim123's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, It possible.  I did it for my now husband. When I meet him I swear he dressed l…"

Kim123 replied Mar 10 to Making a Man

7 Mar 11
Reply by Bri

"Now it time to get into hustle mode… Mobile champagne bar = street sales out the tru…"

Kim123 replied Feb 11 to I'm bout to breakdown

14 Feb 12
Reply by E.Lynne

"I dropped out of college at 18 then went back to school FULL TIME at 21, graduated w…"

Kim123 replied Jun 28, 2013 to Someone who is establish or someone who you seen struggle

25 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by MasqueradeForIt

"I’m doing Dr. Ian Shred. Lost 9 pounds my 1st week, 3 pounds my 2nd week,  2 pounds…"

Kim123 replied Mar 12, 2013 to My winter body is still hanging around

29 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Miss Good

"Whistle while you twerk (Ying Yang Twins) and This B…. That H.. (Project Pat and Lud…"

Kim123 replied Feb 15, 2013 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"I have seen his infromation circulation on the internet, and its a great piece of hi…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss

" The dolls are made for collector, not for your kids to fight with their green army…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013

"Slob on my knob Like corn on the cob Check in with me And do your job Suck a nigga…"

Kim123 replied Dec 7, 2012 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"Fresh perm or add in hair color, if u think you might get a hair test."

Kim123 replied Oct 22, 2012 to Smoking weed! I effed up!

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by PeachSoda_

"Well damn....but one of these tweets to(about) K is completely true (running out of…"

Kim123 replied Jun 19, 2012 to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Discussion

650 May 7

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Lil Kim's Baby Girl Is Adorable

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

Earlier today, Lil Kim showed…Continue

New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

This dude stays smashing a…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
38 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
41 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
41 minutes ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
"I had a dude tell me once he was training to play overseas even though he was like 33 lol"
1 hour ago
V replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"I agree, was wondering the same thing. She obviously knows and is connected to some prominent…"
1 hour ago
Lady commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Absolutely not, it's not that hard to save up for louboutins or Giuseppe if you can't…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"some say fake it till you make it...."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Nicki Minaj For GQ November 2014 By Mark Seliger
"She looks fab! but i wont be buying the mag...."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Teyana Taylor Poses for Elle Magazine
"no shade... im honestly asking, what does she do for a living that she deserves a magazine spread?"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Sidechick Lingo Every Girlfriend Should Look Out For
"LMAOOOO @ Vagina Offerings"
1 hour ago
BlkBarbie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Lil Kim's Baby Girl Is Adorable
"She is soooo cute!!!!"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Fantasia's Hubby Gets A Huge Tattoo Of Her Name
"Oh Fantasia....sigh."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video