Kim123's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, It possible.  I did it for my now husband. When I meet him I swear he dressed l…"

Kim123 replied Mar 10 to Making a Man

7 Mar 11
Reply by Bri

"Now it time to get into hustle mode… Mobile champagne bar = street sales out the tru…"

Kim123 replied Feb 11 to I'm bout to breakdown

14 Feb 12
Reply by E.Lynne

"I dropped out of college at 18 then went back to school FULL TIME at 21, graduated w…"

Kim123 replied Jun 28, 2013 to Someone who is establish or someone who you seen struggle

25 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by MasqueradeForIt

"I’m doing Dr. Ian Shred. Lost 9 pounds my 1st week, 3 pounds my 2nd week,  2 pounds…"

Kim123 replied Mar 12, 2013 to My winter body is still hanging around

29 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Miss Good

"Whistle while you twerk (Ying Yang Twins) and This B…. That H.. (Project Pat and Lud…"

Kim123 replied Feb 15, 2013 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"I have seen his infromation circulation on the internet, and its a great piece of hi…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss

" The dolls are made for collector, not for your kids to fight with their green army…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013

"Slob on my knob Like corn on the cob Check in with me And do your job Suck a nigga…"

Kim123 replied Dec 7, 2012 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"Fresh perm or add in hair color, if u think you might get a hair test."

Kim123 replied Oct 22, 2012 to Smoking weed! I effed up!

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by PeachSoda_

"Well damn....but one of these tweets to(about) K is completely true (running out of…"

Kim123 replied Jun 19, 2012 to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Discussion

650 May 7

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by DiamondsNPearls 4 hours ago. 6 Replies

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Latest Activity

miss cali commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Clearly there's an angry bird flyin around here lol"
21 minutes ago
V liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life(style)
31 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Lmao. I guess it be like that now"
54 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"All that built up hostility..."
58 minutes ago
MISW commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher's Brain Shows Signs of CTE
"This is so scary. My son is 9 and has asked to play football several times and I've told him…"
1 hour ago
Tone replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Spotted With Jhonni Blaze At The Club
" bingo lol "
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life(style)
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Spotted With Jhonni Blaze At The Club
"Probably. "
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Spotted With Jhonni Blaze At The Club
"Why because they had babies with their's? "
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video