Kim123's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (150) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, It possible.  I did it for my now husband. When I meet him I swear he dressed l…"

Kim123 replied Mar 10, 2014 to Making a Man

7 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Bri

"Now it time to get into hustle mode… Mobile champagne bar = street sales out the tru…"

Kim123 replied Feb 11, 2014 to I'm bout to breakdown

14 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by E.Lynne

"I dropped out of college at 18 then went back to school FULL TIME at 21, graduated w…"

Kim123 replied Jun 28, 2013 to Someone who is establish or someone who you seen struggle

25 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by MasqueradeForIt

"I’m doing Dr. Ian Shred. Lost 9 pounds my 1st week, 3 pounds my 2nd week,  2 pounds…"

Kim123 replied Mar 12, 2013 to My winter body is still hanging around

29 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Miss Good

"Whistle while you twerk (Ying Yang Twins) and This B…. That H.. (Project Pat and Lud…"

Kim123 replied Feb 15, 2013 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"I have seen his infromation circulation on the internet, and its a great piece of hi…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Love is a Losing Game

" The dolls are made for collector, not for your kids to fight with their green army…"

Kim123 replied Jan 10, 2013 to Does This Change Anything?

91 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Love is a Losing Game

"Slob on my knob Like corn on the cob Check in with me And do your job Suck a nigga…"

Kim123 replied Dec 7, 2012 to What is the most ignant song you like.. that you want play in front of anyone else?

46 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Need A Sponsor

"Fresh perm or add in hair color, if u think you might get a hair test."

Kim123 replied Oct 22, 2012 to Smoking weed! I effed up!

13 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by PeachSoda_

"Well damn....but one of these tweets to(about) K is completely true (running out of…"

Kim123 replied Jun 19, 2012 to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Discussion

651 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Josett Senoner

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 20 hours ago. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena 23 hours ago. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 24. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Latest Activity

Selena commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Changes Made to 'Concussion' Film In Order to Prevent Anti-NFL Backlash Made Public -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"The NFL is s beast. This organization will make sure they cover their tracks. They pulled…"
40 minutes ago
Choco commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Opens Up About Kicking Woman In New Song, "The Truth" (Video)
"He is so UGLY and he has been charged with Battery!"
46 minutes ago
Suga Bear commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Dashon Goldson (Washington Redskins)
"Where are the shirtless pics?"
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Opens Up About Kicking Woman In New Song, "The Truth" (Video)
"What he did was pure EVIL. He has no moral compass."
2 hours ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Dashon Goldson (Washington Redskins)
"Nice but also rugged. Yep."
3 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Dashon Goldson (Washington Redskins)
3 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Opens Up About Kicking Woman In New Song, "The Truth" (Video)
"^^^^ agreed. I would NEVER support him or go to any of his shows anyway but...he could've…"
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Opens Up About Kicking Woman In New Song, "The Truth" (Video)
"She must have grabbed him previously because from what I seen she grabbed his leg. This guy lacks…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video