PrettyThinker's Discussions (812)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"Pam...His delving into his issues/reasoning is a sign of Growth and may be your Purp…"

PrettyThinker replied Apr 22, 2010 to Feeling Real Stupid Right Now!!!!!

63 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Gucci Ma

"Pam...His delving into his issues/reasoning is a sign of Growth and may be your Purp…"

PrettyThinker replied Apr 22, 2010 to Feeling Real Stupid Right Now!!!!!

63 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Gucci Ma

"I wonder If Siovaughn can sue Gabbie....hmmmmm"

PrettyThinker replied Mar 25, 2010 to Wife Awarded $9M From "The Other Woman"

29 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by JustMe

"I Love this Law...Sue them hoes...I will hand out the Pamphelets...Good for the Wife…"

29 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by JustMe

"I Love this Law...Sue them hoes...I will hand out the Pamphelets...Good for the Wife…"

29 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by JustMe

"I might be addicted if I did...But abstinence helps u stay tight for your new mate/h…"

PrettyThinker replied Mar 16, 2010 to MASTURBATION...Kills SEX Life?

34 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Skytz0100

"It helps with Abstinence...I have never used a vibrator..."

PrettyThinker replied Mar 16, 2010 to MASTURBATION...Kills SEX Life?

34 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Skytz0100

"Lol @ Skyttles...Yes I would Not appreciate it...and Pray he would be Mature enough…"

PrettyThinker replied Mar 16, 2010 to RELATIONSHIPS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING

14 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by RoyaleT

"Lol @ Skyttles...Yes I would Not appreciate it...and Pray he would be Mature enough…"

PrettyThinker replied Mar 16, 2010 to RELATIONSHIPS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING

14 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by RoyaleT

"Ooooh This is Hilarious (*taking Notes quickly*)...lol Thank you"

PrettyThinker replied Feb 19, 2010 to Can you "practice" deep throat?

41 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by BombMami

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 6 minutes ago. 4 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 13 minutes ago. 4 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Wifey Material?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 24 minutes ago. 11 Replies

A friend of BA sent in his list of…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"I think y'all are being a little hard on the show. Just because they live in STL don't…"
6 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"You should go try them on.  Different styles will probably fit different.  One pair I had…"
13 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
20 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Wifey Material?
"Really??  I think the two parent affluent household narrows it down to about 25-30% (I'm…"
24 minutes ago
CocoBey liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
28 minutes ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"LMAO!! she's ruthless and frugal"
28 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"My dad's ex and my mom got along fine.  My step mom (even though they werent married) and…"
31 minutes ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"Girl..."
32 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"she'll have a new man by her second season"
38 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"I am dying laughing. She ain't wasteful though "
40 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
53 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 4 blog posts were featured
53 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video