Chinkyeyez's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Not shooting the messenger..........These Chicks need to fact check before they star…"

Chinkyeyez replied Mar 17, 2012 to Melo caught slipping

34 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Noisy Girl

"Lil Kim looks like LOL"

Chinkyeyez replied Mar 1, 2012 to Looks Like Lil Kim Had Another Surgery

24 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Brown Skin Beauty

"http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/723205/episode-208-sneak-peek.jhtml#id=1676801 It loo…"

Chinkyeyez replied Jan 5, 2012 to How About That Marriage Proposal?? Jim Jomes Pops The Question?

76 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Moving In Silence

"Weather will be beautiful and It's always something going on in Miami no need to wor…"

Chinkyeyez replied Mar 13, 2011 to South Beach Meet & Greet

7 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by angelique

"You took the damn words right out of my mouth...Love been there done that @ my age i…"

Chinkyeyez replied Mar 9, 2011 to Which Would You Choose...Fidelity or Lifestyle

47 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"  You aint neva LIED...how soon a GROUPIE forget that she is/was a GROUPIE...I knew…"

Chinkyeyez replied Mar 9, 2011 to MORE BASKETBALL WIVES DRAMA EVELYN SAYS SHE IS LEAVING

42 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by l8dy-c

"Boss I was just about to say the same thing...... GROUPIESare EVERYWHERE "

Chinkyeyez replied Aug 9, 2010 to LeBron James's Girlfriend Not Thrilled with Move to Miami

14 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by AKa maddie

"I knew something sounded funny with her story,can we say snapped ...Crazy chick"

Chinkyeyez replied Aug 6, 2010 to LORENZEN WRIGHT'S EX-WIFE SUBJECT OF HOMICIDE SEARCH

15 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Chinkyeyez

"I'm Vegas bound for sure celebrating my B-Day (which is actually this weekend) what…"

Chinkyeyez replied Apr 23, 2010 to Who is Vegas bound next week for the fight?

13 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Gentlemen Jeffery Beene

"look at some of the accusations he's making against her..he pulled a Bytch move for…"

Chinkyeyez replied Mar 31, 2010 to WHAT A Punk ass KNEEGROW

41 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Tiff-Tiff C

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Denise Love commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"I'm sorry but that dude is ugly as hell. And nasty! I think I read a groupie tale on here…"
2 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"The letter had great points except MiMi is responsible for MiMi. No man controls how I as a woman…"
23 minutes ago
Tone © replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent and Daphne Joy Throw Their Son a Ferrari Themed Birthday Party
"it really seems like 50 does things to get back at his older son."
34 minutes ago
Kiyona Conner commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"As much as I think Zino is a corn, this letter is meaningful and chock full of truth. He really…"
45 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
50 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
53 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
53 minutes ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Woman Claims to Be Pregnant by 50 Cent
"lmaoooo! 50 is stupiddd! "
1 hour ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's Hit Or Miss - Kim Kardashian
" Lmaooo! "
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's Hit Or Miss - Kim Kardashian
" Miss. Kim really needs to start dressing for her shape, size, and age. "
1 hour ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"*want, sorry"
1 hour ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"Whoever wrote it told the truth. Stevie is talented but nobody is gonna hire him because they…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video