Nu Kardashian's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Instant tears! I needed that! Thank you ms smoochez. Much love "

Nu Kardashian replied Nov 26, 2013 to pregnant & lost.

47 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Daddy

"I'm not afraid to admit it Robin, more afraid to follow through. But I know that fea…"

47 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Daddy

"Thank you! I know I need to step but I'm so darn emotional right now. Honestly I had…"

47 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Daddy

"Boss lady I have learned the hard way that I can't depend on anyone but me and I app…"

47 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Daddy

"So true! Thank you "

47 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Daddy

"Thank you. I'm scared of abortion. I guess that's what I comes down to. I wouldn't m…"

47 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Daddy

"I am 25 he is 27. "

47 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Daddy

"The little girl in me wishes that my father would have cared enough to instill in me…"

Nu Kardashian replied Nov 23, 2013 to A Daddy's Letter to his Little Girl

19 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Beautiful Brownie

"i canttttt and lmao @ blue ivy being pleasantly perched . kid fury for the WINN"

Nu Kardashian replied Jan 3, 2013 to kid fury on kimye's seed.....bwahahaha

9 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Miss P

"me too pretty pleaseee ! http://sugarbabynikki.tumblr.com/FAQ "

Nu Kardashian replied Nov 3, 2012 to I'm SugarBabyNikki! ;)

102 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Bartley

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks 6 hours ago. 10 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks 8 hours ago. 100 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Friday. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence on Friday. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Latest Activity

Beautiful Brownie liked Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Sacremento Kings Hire Nancy Lieberman As Assistant Coach
13 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Sports: The NFL's Top Earners For 2015 - blogged by @niksofly
14 minutes ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Rumor Alert: Is Jay Z Leaving Tidal?
"It was a dumb idea from inception, so you win some, you lose some. If Tidal came out before…"
1 hour ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 liked Milagreee's blog post Online Dating: Do the Rules Still Apply? By: Milagros Reyes
1 hour ago
Milagreee's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please
"Restriction, hair pulling, biting, teasing, ass smacking, and little foul talk gets me going. "
6 hours ago
A_70s_Baby commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Rumor Alert: Is Jay Z Leaving Tidal?
"Well at least we know now (well I've been knowing it....others worship the ground they walk…"
7 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please
"@Sean...chile.  I'm scared of that.  What if it gets slippery and that fool drops me…"
7 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks replied to SoLuscious's discussion tossing salads
"At the moment, no one nor in the past either. But, I wouldn't put behind me that some folks…"
8 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: NFL Coach Aaron Kromer Not Charged For Beating Kid
"Adrian Peterson gets the book thrown at him because of some old-school style of whooping,but Aaron…"
8 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Sports: The NFL's Top Earners For 2015 - blogged by @niksofly
"@ Sean In the abyss where he belongs."
8 hours ago
B Thang commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Rumor Alert: Is Jay Z Leaving Tidal?
"Not every business venture works out. On to the next Jay! The man is still a multi millionaire even…"
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video