Noisy_Girl...2's Discussions (450)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"It's already been 5 years...He's not going anywhere "

Noisy_Girl...2 replied Oct 10, 2008 to A GOOD BABYMOTHER?

27 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by she-who-rocks

"Ask him... i think. Naw, in this case I'd leave it alone and see if he brings it bac…"

Noisy_Girl...2 replied Oct 10, 2008 to I REALLY NEED SOME OUTSIDE INPUT HERE

17 Oct 11, 2008

"Are you married? "

27 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by she-who-rocks

":-) ^5. My Aunties, Momma, Cousins, Friends and I agree...men don't decide on issue…"

27 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by she-who-rocks

"put your foot down and tell him you're ready to jump the broom."

27 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by she-who-rocks

"Maybe he was testing you???"

27 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by she-who-rocks

"OMG~OMG-OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Yall b****** are sooooooo damn funny."

Noisy_Girl...2 replied Oct 9, 2008 to IT'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

91 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Skytz0100

"good post you ladies are sooo damn funny."

Noisy_Girl...2 replied Oct 9, 2008 to Definition of a hater... And it's not what you are thinking...

26 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Tab

"THAT B**** BETTER GO SIT DOWN SOME DAMN WHERE. SHE BETTER NOT EVEN LOOK IN HIS DIREC…"

Noisy_Girl...2 replied Oct 8, 2008 to SUPERHEAD ENDORSES OBAMA

4 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Noisy_Girl...2

"Does she sing in that thing T-Pain sings in? For some reason her voice is bothering…"

Noisy_Girl...2 replied Oct 8, 2008 to New Ciara- Go Girl

15 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Honeycoated

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 14 hours ago. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by AmericanBeauty yesterday. 61 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy yesterday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"Lies, lies, and more lies. B.O.B's d*** is thick, but the story is short. I guess."
4 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Felony Charges Brought Up Against Jermain Taylor For Shooting His Cousin
"Yikes"
6 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"This is what happens when you tryna sleep your way to the top. Don't put yourself in…"
27 minutes ago
Kevin Mac commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"These girls were naive and my age when this happened to them, and all they saw was a man about to…"
37 minutes ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"Walks into a mans apt who is only wearing bath robe and a hat. Then he gives you pills and wine for…"
48 minutes ago
BadgalCi liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin Gilbert (Cleveland Browns)
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Emily B. Wearing Versus Versace Rainbow Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt and Versus Versace Rainbow Graphic Leggings For Fabolous 90's Birthday Party
"She nailed it! Thanks for supplying the party photos."
1 hour ago
Dimegal commented on Eleven8's blog post Lambo Wants You To Know That He & Gloria James Are Still Going Strong!
"She deserves a chance at love just like everyone else. No matter the age. If they are happy, let…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Sissy commented on Eleven8's blog post Singer Jazmine Sullivan Says She Considered Drug Use To Deal With Abuse
"I loooooove her.  I always wondered where she went, sad to hear she was going through this.…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video