hk's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I just read Sweet Filthy Boy, by Christina Laura (part of their Beautiful Bastard se…"

hk replied May 24 to A good read..

12 May 24
Reply by Shane

"Beauty is more than skin deep...having a pretty face doesn't make up for being dumb…"

hk replied Apr 27, 2012 to It's hard being attractive?

76 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Lover's Groove

"See a dermatologist...my skin broke out really bad last year.  Cystic acne just kept…"

hk replied Feb 17, 2012 to Has anyone had dermabrasion/microdermbrasion??

25 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Bonita

"As a woman, you have to expect to be hit if you hit someone.  I am not a man, and KN…"

hk replied Dec 11, 2011 to Riddle me this ladies....when as a male is it ever ok to defend yourself against a woman if shes getting physical.

30 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by RayRay&Pookie'sWIFEY

"I've taken pole and LOVED it!!! It's a really great work out. Sidenote: I lovvve th…"

hk replied Dec 4, 2010 to Pole Dancing

15 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by hk

"Don't give in...he's using reverse psychology. Lol. Seriously, though---there's noth…"

hk replied Nov 5, 2010 to What's his deal?

23 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Angelina Yee

"The business of politics is just ugly. I'm glad that he was elected because I never…"

hk replied Nov 5, 2010 to Even the dead don't support Obama....

11 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by The Philly Habesha Diva

"me too!"

hk replied Dec 24, 2009 to I despise ghetto and common people, children included.

14 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by JustMe

"If he's telling you he doesn't want you...then he's just not into you! Duh! lol. Oh…"

hk replied Dec 21, 2009 to QUESTION AND ANSWER: I WANT MY BABY DADDY

8 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by SACK CHASER

"Why buy some fake ish? Save you $$'s and get the real thing! It'll last longer."

hk replied Dec 21, 2009 to FAKE BAGS

31 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by MYPRESISBLACK!!!

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
25 seconds ago
Baller Alert shared Claudette Berry's blog post on Twitter
2 minutes ago
Claudette Berry posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
Claudette Berry's blog post was featured
4 minutes ago
Profile IconMr.Make It Happen, Sean Hudson, Desiree Cummings and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
5 minutes ago
MsMaryMac posted blog posts
11 minutes ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans
"People need to calm the hell down, this man doesn't have to take orders from nobody"
13 minutes ago
Shantel liked Eleven8's blog post The Decision: Lebron James Reclaims Jersey Number 23
17 minutes ago
Sunni_Daze commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
"Some where in America Kim is contemplating another suicide and dropping more selfie photos. I think…"
43 minutes ago
Skylas the limit commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Beauty:MAC Collaborated With The Simpsons Limited Collection
"Nail polishhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol yay"
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video