hk's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Beauty is more than skin deep...having a pretty face doesn't make up for being dumb…"

hk replied Apr 27, 2012 to It's hard being attractive?

76 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Lover's Groove

"See a dermatologist...my skin broke out really bad last year.  Cystic acne just kept…"

hk replied Feb 17, 2012 to Has anyone had dermabrasion/microdermbrasion??

25 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Bonita

"As a woman, you have to expect to be hit if you hit someone.  I am not a man, and KN…"

hk replied Dec 11, 2011 to Riddle me this ladies....when as a male is it ever ok to defend yourself against a woman if shes getting physical.

30 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by RayRay&Pookie'sWIFEY

"I've taken pole and LOVED it!!! It's a really great work out. Sidenote: I lovvve th…"

hk replied Dec 4, 2010 to Pole Dancing

15 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by hk

"Don't give in...he's using reverse psychology. Lol. Seriously, though---there's noth…"

hk replied Nov 5, 2010 to What's his deal?

23 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Angelina Yee

"The business of politics is just ugly. I'm glad that he was elected because I never…"

hk replied Nov 5, 2010 to Even the dead don't support Obama....

11 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by The Philly Habesha Diva

"me too!"

hk replied Dec 24, 2009 to I despise ghetto and common people, children included.

14 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by JustMe

"If he's telling you he doesn't want you...then he's just not into you! Duh! lol. Oh…"

hk replied Dec 21, 2009 to QUESTION AND ANSWER: I WANT MY BABY DADDY

8 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by SACK CHASER

"Why buy some fake ish? Save you $$'s and get the real thing! It'll last longer."

hk replied Dec 21, 2009 to FAKE BAGS

31 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by MYPRESISBLACK!!!

"the thing that the b**** doesn't understand, though, is her wet p*ssy is just a plac…"

hk replied May 9, 2009 to Letter from "The B**** Who Will"

43 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by lola reynolds

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 16 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 26 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 50 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"isn't she in jail right now? Didn't she bleed on stage and said it was a miscarriage...…"
7 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"wheeeww @SMS I have to agree. Draya was DRUNK as hell, and I also noticed she really didn't…"
9 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Well damn! She's getting the attention she always wanted. That's a big ass toy though and…"
10 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"@LLIG @eleven I honestly think she didn't show up because she gets more attention this way.…"
12 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
12 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Draya Draya Draya!!!! If Draya went there to kick azz and take number then what happened? Why you…"
14 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
15 minutes ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Yes I agree @LLIG. And call me pessimistic @tone but i highly doubt Eniko would be checking for…"
16 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
16 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
GoalDigging replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Awe, she seems hurt to me too. I think she's still in love. I also think Kevin has learned…"
17 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"@Goaldigging, u sure that wasn't Sheree? Cuz I remember nene trying to break that fight up.…"
21 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video