LaLa_Mz_LA's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! PG county is the last place they need to lay off Police Officers. SMH"

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Mar 6, 2009 to RECESSION NEWS- THE GOVERNMENT IS LAYING OFF PEOPLE NOW

4 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by LaLa_Mz_LA

"1 kid is 1 too many for me. Couldnt do it!"

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Feb 16, 2009 to #2: Too Many Kids?

41 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Chandra C.

"TI can get it (protection is a must)"

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Feb 16, 2009 to 2 for the price of 1

14 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by mochagirl

"She's definitely my fav actress, congrats!"

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Feb 5, 2009 to

just now

"What the point of marriage if you're gonna sleep with other people? What's the point…"

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Jan 28, 2009 to Crazy or Genius

15 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Upgrade_Me

"No thank you, he's not my cup of tea."

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Jan 28, 2009 to Biggie....WOULD U HAVE SEXED HIM.....

48 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by PrettyThinker

"Pool balls in you're cooch? What kind of madness is that? The person that can fit a…"

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Jan 21, 2009 to Ben Wa balls...now what?

17 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by makinithappen

"Oh Hell No! Thats just a total lack of respect. If you're gonna step out at least ma…"

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Jan 16, 2009 to STD.....Could u FORGIVE your mate/partner if they Left this Gift w/U

7 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Charla

"#1) Why are her breast 2 inches away from her waste line? #2) She had the nerve to n…"

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Jan 16, 2009 to WELCOME TO MCDONALDS CAN I SHOW YOU MY TIT?

15 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by C*u*t*e

"WTF"

LaLa_Mz_LA replied Jan 16, 2009 to CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE

9 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Hotter

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sweetness 4 hours ago. 34 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

Pure comedy...50 is a fool lolContinue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

Continue

Ballerific Throwback Thursday Music

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

Biggie performing "Juicy" on MTV's The Grind Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two Young Onika Maraj Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling and…Continue

Latest Activity

LaMirah Daniels commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BBWLA Malaysia Pargo Scores Nice Child Support Deal From Ex
"Is she serious with these teeth?"
31 minutes ago
Sweetness replied to Vanessa G's discussion Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George
"Ummm didn't u go to school in norfol. I recognize how u talk smh. You're crazy"
4 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back
"And the moral of the story is Flloyd can't read and 50 can't spell. They should kiss and…"
5 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"That is so mean and such a low bow. SMH, you don't kick someone while they're down."
5 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Talib Kweli Goes Head To Head With Don Lemon Live On CNN (VIDEO)
"Yea the media is screwed.  I been on Twitter getting the REAL on what's going on.…"
6 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Yiquing Yin 'Baci' Jumpsuit and Prada Heels
"Hit!  I love it.  But it seems that she is dressing more revealing than ever before."
7 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Peachkyss's 5 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
8 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
8 hours ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"Wow! She is so lame for that... Karma is real.."
9 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Chanel Iman & A$Ap Rocky For Vogue September Issue
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video