BallerBoards

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD on Thursday. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Is it me?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Krystal C on Wednesday. 12 Replies

Recently I've been becoming real short and tired of my friends. I don't wanna be around any of them anymore... I just want to work, travel, and relax solo.. Even my man, Lord knows I'm grateful for…Continue

Ballerific Question of the Day: Changing Your Last Name

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Denise commented on Eleven8's blog post How A Former NBA Player Turned $350,000 Into $400 Million
"Some franchises require that you work in them for a certain amount of time, prior to you becoming…"
50 minutes ago
willson350 posted a status
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Yvonna Hines's blog post Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police -- blogged by @queenyvonna
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post How A Former NBA Player Turned $350,000 Into $400 Million
"They need to pass this article out at the NBA Player Union meetings so that many more players…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Brazil commented on Char Turner's blog post Kanye West Cries During BBC Radio Interview (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"@V, I agree, Kanye and Drake are on 2 different spectrums. Drake isn't a raging a****** that…"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video