Eleven8's Discussions (926)

Discussions Replied To (863) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that Phaedra should have at least shown support in court but I by no means b…"

Eleven8 replied Nov 11 to Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 Premiere

18 Nov 14
Reply by JustMe

"awww i love her"

Eleven8 replied Nov 7 to Leah Still Attends Her First NFL Game to Watch Her Dad Play

3 Nov 7
Reply by V

"He's Justin Bieber's (tour) manager i believe."

Eleven8 replied Nov 4 to Kris Jenner Coupled Up With New Boo Corey Gamble

9 Nov 4
Reply by Kevin Mac

"That's how I met homegirls, through other homegirls. Also through attending events (…"

Eleven8 replied Oct 16 to How do you meet new homegirls in a new city?

5 Oct 16
Reply by miss cali

"The entertainment industry, media, blogs and magazines. and Fred from Mediatakeout w…"

Eleven8 replied Oct 5 to BA Ladies In The DMV, See You Soon!

3 Oct 6
Reply by V

"Apparently Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg spilled the tea.  Listen: "

Eleven8 replied Oct 1 to Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

2 Oct 1
Reply by Eleven8

"She said in the clique. Drake is on tour. It could be anybody in OVO lol "

Eleven8 replied Sep 28 to Getting Flown Out

9 Sep 29
Reply by Asimplebijou

"I agree. That's something I will talk to them about. I think it comes with being com…"

Eleven8 replied Sep 26 to Missing the old BA ballerboards...

100 Sep 28
Reply by Nala

"Those who have stuck around and have done a good job are receiving compensation. BA…"

Eleven8 replied Sep 26 to Missing the old BA ballerboards...

100 Sep 28
Reply by Nala

"Same as what i said above. We've asked for writers on Twitter/Instagram 3 times so f…"

Eleven8 replied Sep 25 to Missing the old BA ballerboards...

100 Sep 28
Reply by Nala

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 18 hours ago. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by AmericanBeauty yesterday. 61 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy yesterday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

LadeeLadee commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"The comments here are exactly why a lot of rape victims keep quiet. The shame projected on them…"
23 minutes ago
Tone commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"Lets be real bill did what most of the dudes in hollywood do. Promise a young woman some fame for…"
35 minutes ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Orlando - 2 Chainz & DJ Drama Florida Classic Official Afterparty @ Vain 11/22 at Vain Night Club

November 22, 2014 at 9pm to November 23, 2014 at 2am
49 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
49 minutes ago
Sunni_Daze commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I find it hard to believe Janice. This is the same woman who has admitted to being a drug addict…"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I was on her side til I saw this. I wasn't there and stranger things have happened in holly…"
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - B.o.B Is A True Scorpio (hint hint)
"Well with all of the bill Cosby s***, the whole pinning on the wall & neck thing could lead to…"
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"This proves they were in a room together, nothing more... Honestly, this is getting a little…"
1 hour ago
Billy Official commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Emily B. Wearing Versus Versace Rainbow Oversized Long Sleeve Shirt and Versus Versace Rainbow Graphic Leggings For Fabolous 90's Birthday Party
"im here for it ALL!! Def a FAB Bday party!!! Pun intended:)"
2 hours ago
Dimegal liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin Gilbert (Cleveland Browns)
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video