Eleven8's Discussions (907)

Discussions Replied To (845) Replies Latest Activity

"Game absolutely has a daughter of his own...so why did he create an instagram page f…"

Eleven8 replied on Sunday to Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her

16 on Sunday
Reply by Eleven8

"Which is why in this case, I feel like she has a trash mother who probably can't wai…"

Eleven8 replied on Friday to Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her

16 on Sunday
Reply by Eleven8

"Re: The grooming part. Considering Game is dating a fresh out of high school 18 yr o…"

Eleven8 replied on Friday to Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her

16 on Sunday
Reply by Eleven8

"Ppl say "why not go to court" but he can't take Game to court. Game has no rights to…"

16 on Sunday
Reply by Eleven8

"I dont double post...what's posted here is posted to IG and what's posted to IG is p…"

Eleven8 replied Aug 21 to Blac Chyna and Tyga

11 Aug 21
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

"Actually, lemme stop you there. I don't know Blac Chyna and only reason I haven't p…"

Eleven8 replied Aug 21 to Blac Chyna and Tyga

11 Aug 21
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

"Tone....if you went to school... at your graduation as you walked across the stage t…"

Eleven8 replied Aug 20 to Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

41 Aug 22
Reply by Sweetness

"Tone, you never cease to amaze me with your ability to sound completely foolish. Som…"

Eleven8 replied Aug 20 to Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

41 Aug 22
Reply by Sweetness

"But she IS self made. Other dudes paid for school but they didn't hit the books for…"

41 Aug 22
Reply by Sweetness

"they follow each other and that means they're smashing? s***....least she got some d…"

Eleven8 replied Aug 18 to Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

41 Aug 22
Reply by Sweetness

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Sheneka Adams and Jacob York Break Up

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

Sheneka Adams announced on her…Continue

Latest Activity

Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"If he had kept his fingers off the keyboard, he wouldn't have needed to apologize. "
22 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Benzino Take Shots At Stevie J, Joseline, Mimi & Nikko In New Open Letter?
"This letter was dead on"
43 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Gates Talks Incarceration, Education & Eating Booty On The Breakfast Club (VIDEO)
"Any grown man with face tats has no regard for human life."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Dru Hill's Sisqo and Jagged Edge's Kyle Fight Backstage in Concord, CA
"That don't seem like a real fight to me."
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Sheneka Adams and Jacob York Break Up
"Wow...that's a shocker.  Were they married or just bf and gf?"
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Woman Claims to Be Pregnant by 50 Cent
"...I can't deal..."
2 hours ago
GeeLee commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"POSSIBLE SPOILERS}  Y'all didn't miss much.  The focus was on Joseline which…"
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Apologizes For Rape Tweets
"Too little too late. He ruined his career with those hateful comments."
3 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Lebron James In Fact Attended Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union's Wedding
"Lebron looks sharp in his suit. Glad these two finally jumped the broom. Good for them. "
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video