Thoroughbred's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"#1. Wade's World Foundation: 1. Dwyane Wade 2. Tragil Wade 3. Lisa Joseph 4. Jolinda…"

Thoroughbred replied Feb 11, 2010 to WIN TICKETS TO DWYANE WADE DYNASTY PARTY

5 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Thoroughbred

"Thanks Inobe & Charlie! How the heck have you been Charlie? *hugs* Whose your d…"

Thoroughbred replied Dec 3, 2009 to DMV LADIES - What to do on a Thursday Night?

8 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by sierramist

"Charles is man that happens to be nice, generous, passionate, fun, dominate man - wi…"

Thoroughbred replied Sep 27, 2008 to charles oakley

4 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by BossLadyNJ

"I agree -- kind of. Times have evolved, so it is only natural that our attitudes on…"

Thoroughbred replied May 9, 2008 to Is it inevitable that a man will cheat eventually?

107 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by SoulGlo

"95% of men cheat ==== get over it... But also know that men dont equate sex with lo…"

Thoroughbred replied May 9, 2008 to Is it inevitable that a man will cheat eventually?

107 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by SoulGlo

"Bad Diva!"

Thoroughbred replied May 2, 2008 to Big Girls vs Skinny Girls

22 May 4, 2008
Reply by The Watcher

"Rich men date beautiful women... the end"

Thoroughbred replied May 2, 2008 to Why should a millionaire baller choose you??

8 May 14, 2008
Reply by AtlShawty

"Aww how precious, they are the cutest!... but *gag* at the mag title."

Thoroughbred replied May 1, 2008 to PICTURES - KIM PORTER AND THE TWINS ON THE COVER OF JET

6 May 12, 2008
Reply by Tab

"Have a dude pay for everything you want: Over charge him for plane tickets, keep th…"

Thoroughbred replied May 1, 2008 to Balling on a Budget

13 May 2, 2008
Reply by Upgrade_Me

"I been called her out, since her first sentence. She's a nut case."

Thoroughbred replied Apr 29, 2008 to Jade Davenport's Post That She Deleted

48 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Goldie F***'n Fish

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Glory Hair posted a status
"By using Proactol diet pills you may lower your day-by-day excess fat intake without the need to change the way you feed your body. - http:"
1 hour ago
Patloon Dhilli posted a status
3 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Boosie's Wife Tells All In New Book, Hints Boosie Is Secretly Dating Deion Sanders' Daughter
"Why the usage of Bae though? Deiondra comes across as a hoodrat with money."
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
5 hours ago
Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Are You Training Your Replacement?
5 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Training Your Replacement?
"so true. there's always someone lurking to take you spot in every aspect of your life"
5 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Charles Sims (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
6 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"F**k Method (I want some dicmatizing too lmao) Marry Pharell (he seems the most stable…"
6 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Love love!!! commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Throw It Back Thursday: No Ifs Ands or (BIG) Butts About It
"ass shots?"
7 hours ago
Hate my Ex replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"I heard Jeezy has a small d***..."
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video