lisa's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"meh...."

lisa replied Jun 3, 2012 to In Living Color Reboot Premieres Sunday June 17th On Fox + New Cast Is Revealed Inside

2 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by lisa

"This.. "

lisa replied Jun 3, 2012 to Called me an industry chick....

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by l8dy-c

"."

lisa replied Apr 23, 2012 to OMG!!! Have anybody seen the New Fly Girls for In Living Color reboot??

24 May 14, 2012
Reply by MizzBadByMySelf

"Here is the new In Living Color cast.... It's a big month for past, present and futu…"

lisa replied Apr 22, 2012 to OMG!!! Have anybody seen the New Fly Girls for In Living Color reboot??

24 May 14, 2012
Reply by MizzBadByMySelf

"After watching the video above, I have to agree with everything you just said,…"

lisa replied Apr 22, 2012 to OMG!!! Have anybody seen the New Fly Girls for In Living Color reboot??

24 May 14, 2012
Reply by MizzBadByMySelf

"I just noticed that the 'new" girls look very similar to the girls from the pass. I…"

24 May 14, 2012
Reply by MizzBadByMySelf

"According Rosie Perez when she first met the Fly girls she didn't feel like she was…"

24 May 14, 2012
Reply by MizzBadByMySelf

"More information about the "new" Fly Girls. Lisa Rosenthal 33 Date of Birth 5 Octob…"

24 May 14, 2012
Reply by MizzBadByMySelf

"I can tell they will be dancing to a bunch of Pop music. not a good look. The 2 girl…"

24 May 14, 2012
Reply by MizzBadByMySelf

"You might want to watch the video too, He's sitting right at the audition with the…"

lisa replied Apr 21, 2012 to OMG!!! Have anybody seen the New Fly Girls for In Living Color reboot??

24 May 14, 2012
Reply by MizzBadByMySelf

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Man Poses as Rapper Big Sean at Chipotle

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 17 hours ago. 3 Replies

Fake security and everything smh.Continue

Latest Activity

HeyMia commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion On The Scene: The 2015 White House Correspondents Association Dinner
"Obama don't even know who the hell half these people are"
13 minutes ago
HeyMia commented on Christian Emiliano's blog post Ballerific Relationships: I Want The Relationship, But I Don't Want The Title - Blogged By @SirRatchettness
"This is just such a rubbish article! It angers me because young girls will read this and think this…"
17 minutes ago
HeyMia commented on Christian Emiliano's blog post Ballerific Relationships: I Want The Relationship, But I Don't Want The Title - Blogged By @SirRatchettness
"I've done this before as I am pretty young and hate the idea of a relationship. however, that…"
29 minutes ago
David Knight posted a status
1 hour ago
Selena commented on RubyWoo's blog post UFC's Jon Jones Identified as Suspect in Hit-and-Run Accident - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Idiot."
6 hours ago
Nicole liked Aarynn Denise's blog post Ballerific Finances- How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck by: Aarynn Denise
7 hours ago
Nicole liked Christian Emiliano's blog post Ballerific Relationships: I Want The Relationship, But I Don't Want The Title - Blogged By @SirRatchettness
7 hours ago
Nicole liked Eleven8's blog post Mariah Carey Taking Shots At Nick Cannon In New Song "Infinity"? (VIDEO)
7 hours ago
Bitza liked Bitza's profile
8 hours ago
Nicole commented on Kèla Nuvelle's blog post Woman Submits A Vulgar Court Notice Directed Towards Judge -blogged by @KelaNuvelle-
"I read the first three pages and... LOL"
8 hours ago
Profile IconDiamonds of Puerto Rico and Josette D'Espyne might attend RubyWoo's event
8 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Dez Bryant (Dallas Cowboys)
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video