P*Y*T's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This just hit home...my ex broke into my apt and stole gifts that he gave me during…"

P*Y*T replied Apr 12, 2012 to Re-niggin' ass negros

33 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Brii

"I swear, this always gets me laughing! lol "

P*Y*T replied Apr 27, 2011 to So this is what's going on at Chuch now...lol

15 May 10, 2011
Reply by Desiree'

"Unfortunately, I went to school with this girl and when the story made headlines I w…"

P*Y*T replied Jan 6, 2011 to Baby Snatcher!

9 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Denise

"I scored a 5"

P*Y*T replied Jul 20, 2010 to SEX QUIZ

109 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Michele Dav

"I'm giving up red meat and hard liquor...still gotta drink my wine :)"

P*Y*T replied Feb 19, 2010 to Lent

31 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by P*Y*T

"OMG, absoultely horrible."

P*Y*T replied Jan 14, 2010 to VERY GRAPHIC - VERY GRAPHIC - THIS IS WHAT RESCUE WORKERS ARE FINDING IN HAITI

14 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Damnstraight

"-I worked at the concerts at the Roseland Ballroom on Saturday and Sunday. -went on…"

P*Y*T replied Sep 10, 2009 to LABOR DAY

22 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Nikki Nik

"Happy Bday! ...that cake looks good as hell!"

P*Y*T replied Aug 27, 2009 to Happy B-Day BOSS!

43 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Baller Alert

"I saw the video too...NEcolebitchie had it posted on her site earlier this month. "

P*Y*T replied Aug 26, 2009 to Karrine Steffans-McCrary?????

10 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Moving In Silence

"I did too...but you can retrieve the article by typing her name in the seach box "

P*Y*T replied Aug 13, 2009 to “She’s Pretty For a Dark Skinned Girl" Tameka Foster

38 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Beautifulone

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skytz0100 1 hour ago. 92 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

Yes B****, I'm Calling You OUT!

Started by OfficialGroupie in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skytz0100 1 hour ago. 287 Replies

Hey yall,Technically, i'm not calling anyone out. But there are some silly and well-deserved cyber arguments goin on sometimes. Unfortunately, I don't partake in the fuckery..unless absolutely…Continue

Riddle me this

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skytz0100 2 hours ago. 19 Replies

What makes a woman or man a hoe? To me Draya was a hoe. She had a train run on her. To me Evelyn is not a hoe. She had 3 relationships with men who happen to have money. Can she be a b****, yes but a…Continue

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Skytz0100 2 hours ago. 16 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Former NBA Player Vin Baker Went From A $100 Million Fortune To Working At Starbucks
"Let me get 100 million. I'm cutting ties with everybody and they momma, become Amish, and live…"
1 hour ago
Skytz0100 replied to SoLuscious's discussion tossing salads
"Wow! Just phucking, WOW! Think I will leave this one alone! "
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Nasty Gal x For Love & Lemons
"I used to really love NastyGal, but I never really cared for the Love & Lemons line."
1 hour ago
Skytz0100 replied to OfficialGroupie's discussion Yes B****, I'm Calling You OUT!
"I am howling at this right now, Lol!"
1 hour ago
Skytz0100 replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Riddle me this
"I heard that too Ordnary G! Hoes tend to follow the money, sluts get drunk or high and…"
2 hours ago
Skytz0100 replied to Moving In Silence's discussion There's some trolls in this house (singing)
"Lol!"
2 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Niko Rose's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Former NBA Player Vin Baker Went From A $100 Million Fortune To Working At Starbucks
"Just woooooooow! $100 million"
3 hours ago
Ms wilson #27 updated their profile
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video