Hello Kitty's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"MimiBelli got GAME! Loved your story and ain't that the truth!  All of it! @ Brayel…"

Hello Kitty replied Oct 8, 2013 to I embarrassed myself

19 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by GoalDigging

"I started to dislike Dutchess last season and this season it's turned into disgust. …"

Hello Kitty replied Oct 1, 2013 to Black Ink - Anyone watching the new season?

16 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by TheLadyJosephine

"If you're fine, men don't care.  Unless he's gay."

Hello Kitty replied Sep 23, 2013 to broke and thirsty! ?

26 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Chanel

"Is Jay Z violent against women?  Why would you ask that question? I agree with JustM…"

Hello Kitty replied Sep 23, 2013 to is Jay z violent towards women?

43 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by JustMe

"I grew up listening to Public Enemy, no matter what, Flav will ALWAYS be the man!! …"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 22, 2013 to Couples Therapy

35 Feb 10
Reply by Rad

"Unless she's like 18, I think maybe she wanted to get pregnant!  Who has unprotected…"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 21, 2013 to Baby Maybe. Thoughts?

49 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Hello Kitty

"Let's give our black men a break.  If you're sexy - you're sexy.  If you're fly - yo…"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 21, 2013 to Black women that tell people they are mixed

49 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Hello Kitty

"I love that Smitty admitted her Flav crush - no judging here!!  I am curious to know…"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 21, 2013 to Couples Therapy

35 Feb 10
Reply by Rad

"I get it, late night, looking like s*** the next day, it's happened to the best of u…"

Hello Kitty replied Feb 19, 2013 to Stebbie J & Joseline Looking Real Washed Out

14 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

"Clear nail polish on a male after a manicure is highly unacceptable as well.  A colo…"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 21, 2012 to Men Getting "nails did" now

15 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Brown Skin Beauty

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Does social media give people false sense of importance?

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

I noticed that on Instagram if a person has a small follower count that their word somehow mean less than someone with a lot of followers.

Latest Activity

Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
Rachel L. Hill's 2 blog posts were featured
8 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"Thank you all. I really appreciate you reading it and actually enjoying it. It means a lot."
15 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
17 minutes ago
miss cali commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"Love your delivery and message. Great read."
24 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"Though I love wearing weaves by choice ( mainly cause I'm lazy). I love the confidence of this…"
30 minutes ago
V commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"I understand. I can relate. I love the way you said it but most of all, I love the SELF-ACCEPTANCE…"
43 minutes ago
V liked Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
45 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post USC RB Anthony Brown Quits Team, Says Coach Is Racist
"El8-that might be true about him being a piss poor player: but the other side of that is why would…"
1 hour ago
Dramaologist commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"Well written darling! Bravo! Bravo!"
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video