Hello Kitty's Discussions (292)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"MimiBelli got GAME! Loved your story and ain't that the truth!  All of it! @ Brayel…"

Hello Kitty replied Oct 8, 2013 to I embarrassed myself

19 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by GoalDigging

"I started to dislike Dutchess last season and this season it's turned into disgust. …"

Hello Kitty replied Oct 1, 2013 to Black Ink - Anyone watching the new season?

16 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by TheLadyJosephine

"If you're fine, men don't care.  Unless he's gay."

Hello Kitty replied Sep 23, 2013 to broke and thirsty! ?

26 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Chanel

"Is Jay Z violent against women?  Why would you ask that question? I agree with JustM…"

Hello Kitty replied Sep 23, 2013 to is Jay z violent towards women?

43 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by JustMe

"I grew up listening to Public Enemy, no matter what, Flav will ALWAYS be the man!! …"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 22, 2013 to Couples Therapy

35 Feb 10
Reply by Rad

"Unless she's like 18, I think maybe she wanted to get pregnant!  Who has unprotected…"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 21, 2013 to Baby Maybe. Thoughts?

49 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Hello Kitty

"Let's give our black men a break.  If you're sexy - you're sexy.  If you're fly - yo…"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 21, 2013 to Black women that tell people they are mixed

49 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Hello Kitty

"I love that Smitty admitted her Flav crush - no judging here!!  I am curious to know…"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 21, 2013 to Couples Therapy

35 Feb 10
Reply by Rad

"I get it, late night, looking like s*** the next day, it's happened to the best of u…"

Hello Kitty replied Feb 19, 2013 to Stebbie J & Joseline Looking Real Washed Out

14 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

"Clear nail polish on a male after a manicure is highly unacceptable as well.  A colo…"

Hello Kitty replied Aug 21, 2012 to Men Getting "nails did" now

15 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Beautiful Brownie

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 3 hours ago. 6 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by AmericanBeauty 5 hours ago. 61 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Yeah, he did that s***. All that defending I did for him before, disreguard it.A woman named…"
5 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Janice Dickinson Says Bill Cosby Drugged And Raped Her
"@JustMe: in some of your posts I note that you're extracting various parts of my…"
6 minutes ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"raven didn't defend him. She said that SHE wasn't abused by him..."
21 minutes ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Janice Dickinson Says Bill Cosby Drugged And Raped Her
"The Sandusky scandal was kept under wraps by the school. Not the victims... That's ehy Paterno…"
24 minutes ago
Tone replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"  Bill made some old cac mad and now they are showing him he just a nigga with money.  "
26 minutes ago
JustMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Nope a black chick accused him in 2000..."
33 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"Exactly! There is a pattern. They are black not white. "
56 minutes ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"As always, black women come to defend black men. Only, so far I've only seen caucasian women…"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted a discussion
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Apollo Nida Gives First Interview Since Entering Prison
"He has to stay positive if he's going to maintain"
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Singer Jazmine Sullivan Says She Considered Drug Use To Deal With Abuse
"I like that she can be open about it... Wishing her much success"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Singer Jazmine Sullivan Says She Considered Drug Use To Deal With Abuse
"She has such a beautiful voice. I'm glad she didn't ruin it with drugs."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video