Tameka's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont think it's hard to find friends the older you get,but actually harder to adap…"

Tameka replied Apr 4, 2008 to Friends why is it so hard to make new ones the older you get?

43 Jan 28, 2009

"Yes the street hustler is getting played out!!They are good to have on the side but…"

Tameka replied Apr 3, 2008 to Who wants a THUG?

25 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Skytz0100

"EWWW!! Am i the only one who saw those kiloids on her!!!AndI swear I saw one in the…"

Tameka replied Apr 1, 2008 to Why Delishes?

12 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Mercedes

"Yeah keyshia has gotten really big headed!!She came to Bmore and tried to give that…"

Tameka replied Apr 1, 2008 to Keyshia Cole Acting A Fool

3 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by Sugar D***

"What club was this??I wanna stay far away!!!!"

Tameka replied Mar 29, 2008 to HOW TO CATCH A HOOD RAT!!!

139 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

"I never liked her anyway she was an example of a soft ass woman always gossiping and…"

Tameka replied Mar 29, 2008 to Wendy William Suspended?

10 Apr 14, 2008
Reply by SEXYM

"It's all @ the persons discretion.I do however agree that as far as videos lighter s…"

Tameka replied Mar 29, 2008 to Light skin sisters vs. dark skin sisters. Has the playing field been leveled yet?

11 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Chocolate Allure

"I soo agree!!Kim is pretty but thats where the ball stops I dont know if I'm the onl…"

Tameka replied Mar 28, 2008 to Reggie Cheating on Kim K

24 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Diamond Girl

"I love the site I think it was a brilliant idea.It seems for the most part everyone…"

Tameka replied Mar 26, 2008 to Questions - Please Answer

11 Mar 27, 2008
Reply by Honeycoated

"Okay this is getting out of control just like I thought it would!!People these are j…"

Tameka replied Mar 23, 2008 to DC vs. BALTIMORE

72 Mar 23, 2008
Reply by INTERNATIONAL GRIZZLY

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Latest Activity

Christina commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"My current and my ex get along as well. They have actually formed a friendship. I couldn't be…"
9 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"He's in a Rolls and behind on child support..."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
nyeasia updated their profile
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Ooooo! "
5 hours ago
LovesChild1984 commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"He was just in DC at Josephine's with a Spanish girl. I guess the saying is right, these dudes…"
5 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"This confirms her ass is really crazy lol. Wow!"
5 hours ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"She'll have a new man by the series premiere"
5 hours ago
mariemarie675 replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"There are affluent black ppl in every major city. If you are from the bottom then that may be hard…"
5 hours ago
mariemarie675 commented on Eleven8's blog post T.I. & Tiny Release Songs Dedicated To One Another (VIDEO)
"Aww Tiny's song is cute. Glad Tip's back to his senses."
6 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
6 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"Maybe she wanted to turn that date from a bad memory to a good one."
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video