SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE's Discussions (10,991)

Discussions Replied To (10648) Replies Latest Activity

"These men will test you. I don't trust them with these hidden cameras nowadays. lol…"

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 5, 2009 to Should u look through ya ballers phone when he aint around????!!!!

13 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Stephbaby

"hahaha, that's what married couples do? lol "

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 4, 2009 to Amber Alert is she sick of Kanye?

28 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Black_celebutante

"Soooo, he just wakes her up for da nookie? LOL Waiting to see how this unfolds."

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 4, 2009 to Amber Alert is she sick of Kanye?

28 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Black_celebutante

"I gotta come back and read this. My head is still spinning. i spread my legs and she…"

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 4, 2009 to The Anonymous Chronicles

31 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Denise

"These are detailed instructions. Thanks for the tips Bobby Veeee, I think. lol"

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 3, 2009 to BOBBY VALENTINO GIVES TIPS ON HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN A SUCCESSFUL THREESOME

16 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE

"I won't do jack. There is no commitment & there is enough men to go around."

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 2, 2009 to Plus size swagga

15 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by PNut Gallery

"LMAO.....hahaha "

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 2, 2009 to Am I "Boojee"?

18 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Goldie F***'n Fish

"You have company, I'm bougie too! I get called that all the time. Don't want no guns…"

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 2, 2009 to Am I "Boojee"?

18 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Goldie F***'n Fish

"I think he's gonna do it now. Tee bombarded his a$$, seems like he likes his women p…"

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 2, 2009 to KERRY RHODES IS CUTE BUT KINDA......

13 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by tHeOfFiCialLuRKeR

"LMAO"

SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied Apr 2, 2009 to BEWARE OF THAT UNDERWEAR DUST!!!!!!

6 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Sexy Jay

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Asimplebijou 5 hours ago. 14 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

Latest Activity

BellaDoña replied to RubyWoo's discussion Eniko Shows Off Her Huge Engagement Ring from Kevin Hart
"Gorgeous ring :) I think I might be in the EXTREME minority for preferring diamond solitaire…"
32 minutes ago
Go_Getta10 liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Woman Leaks Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Nudes
1 hour ago
LB&Company posted discussions
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Inspiration: Fall 2014
"Love em all!"
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Inspiration: Fall 2014
4 hours ago
Badness commented on Vanessa Lavon's blog post Unbothered: Torrei Hart's Reaction to Kevin Hart's Engagement
"I pray she finds peace and can be happy with another. She seems to have a good spirit. No need to…"
4 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Vanessa Lavon posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Vanessa Lavon's blog post was featured
5 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
5 hours ago
Asimplebijou replied to Vanessa G's discussion Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George
"All I wonna know is "why you mad"."
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video