Baller Alert's Discussions (13,284)

Discussions Replied To (8288) Replies Latest Activity

"Live Laugh Love... life is tooooooo short to be boring!"

Baller Alert replied Dec 27, 2014 to "Now that I'm not a groupie" by Ally in Wonderland

22 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"LMAOOOOOOOO"

Baller Alert replied Dec 27, 2014 to "Now that I'm not a groupie" by Ally in Wonderland

22 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"She looks great! "

Baller Alert replied Nov 29, 2014 to Check Out Jada Pinkett Smith's 61 Year Old Mom

2 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Baller Alert

"I know quite a few men who complain that their woman wants threesomes etc. I think…"

Baller Alert replied Nov 18, 2014 to How far would you go with mate in the bedroom?

6 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Sean

"LMAOOOOOOO I was thinking the same thing. That bottle is wide as hell! "

Baller Alert replied Oct 29, 2014 to Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

6 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by LemonDropPop

"After surgery they are a woman so that doesn't make them special.. these nigs out he…"

Baller Alert replied Oct 22, 2014 to Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?

29 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Sissy

"say what now???? "

Baller Alert replied Oct 22, 2014 to Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?

29 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Sissy

"Crazy"

Baller Alert replied Oct 22, 2014 to Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

9 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Formally Known as Ginger

"When I moved to a new city I met other girls through people I already knew... Hard t…"

Baller Alert replied Oct 16, 2014 to How do you meet new homegirls in a new city?

5 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by miss cali

"Have fun and go with the flow...sometimes we overthink s***."

Baller Alert replied Oct 15, 2014 to Advice needed...

14 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Lovely Jones

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 12 hours ago. 7 Replies

I saw something about this on another blog site. They had screen shots from twitter /instagram of Nicki saying her nail scratched the inside of his butt h***.I'm not on social media so not sure if…Continue

Tags: anal, Minaj, Nicki

Orlando Vacation

Started by Chocolate Ties in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey everyone. I am not new to the site but this is my first post. Going to Orlando in a couple of months and wanted to know what were some spots to go out to such as clubs, lounges, and restaurants.…Continue

Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious and Rushed to Hospital

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

This is so scary, really hope…Continue

50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 4 Replies

50 posted this pic of his ex…Continue

Latest Activity

Jibon mum posted a status
12 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post The Drama Continues: Did Nene Leakes Steal Yet Another Concept?
"Smh nene you don't win playing dirty"
18 minutes ago
Yvonna Hines posted a blog post
54 minutes ago
Yvonna Hines's blog post was featured
54 minutes ago
harrisonclint posted a status
56 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
59 minutes ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
59 minutes ago
CoolWithA_K posted a blog post
1 hour ago
CoolWithA_K's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Profile Iconharrisonclint, Verbual Johnson, jo taylor and 17 more joined Baller Alert.com
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Inspiration: Atlanta Hawks
2 hours ago
V commented on Masani Musa's blog post All Up In The DM's: 50 Cent Exposes A$AP Rocky For Being Thirsty by @Masani_Musa
"The immaturity and b!tchassness-and THIRST displayed by 50 never ends does it? He loves to go in on…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video