Baller Alert's Discussions (13,162)

Discussions Replied To (8191) Replies Latest Activity

"Someone contact Sarah for s**** and giggles..."

Baller Alert replied 18 hours ago to become illuminati member

7 18 hours ago
Reply by Baller Alert

"Cuckholding is when you want to see your wife f*** other men. I don't know what it's…"

Baller Alert replied Apr 10 to Im blaming myself :( :( :( :( :(

9 Apr 10
Reply by Sheli

"Ditto sheli...what u know about that vanilla life lol "

Baller Alert replied Apr 9 to Im blaming myself :( :( :( :( :(

9 Apr 10
Reply by Sheli

"Sorry this happen to you... s*** like this makes you not entertain anyone. Hugs"

Baller Alert replied Apr 9 to Feeling violated.

36 on Friday
Reply by Ginger McKenna

"It depends on the situation... in general yes i would but if he happened to be there…"

Baller Alert replied Apr 7 to Would you be upset if your husband/boyfriend risked his life for a woman he did not know

6 Apr 7
Reply by SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE

"She killed it... someone tell me how to pronounce her name doe. lol "

Baller Alert replied Apr 7 to LSU Gymnast GAVE ME LIFE!!!

4 Apr 7
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

"Its nothing wrong with that. I hit the outlets. Neimans Last Call.. Off 5th. I spend…"

Baller Alert replied Apr 5 to Upgrading yourself

31 Apr 5
Reply by Baller Alert

"wow"

Baller Alert replied Apr 4 to Fraud Ass Nigga in DC Stephan Pittman

69 Apr 4
Reply by Baller Alert

"I wouldn't buy luxury items off of Instagram.."

Baller Alert replied Mar 25 to instagram resale of luxury items

13 Mar 29
Reply by The Philly Habesha Diva

"Did anyone see the miss piggy one?"

Baller Alert replied Mar 25 to What Kim & Kanye's Vogue Cover Should Have Really Looked Like

17 Mar 27
Reply by Lala25

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Nicole 6 hours ago. 51 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Wayment?!?! WHAT? This fool chopped of his own Peen?

Started by Siren in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 8 hours ago. 6 Replies

A rapper who worked with members of the group Wu-Tang Clan cut off his penis and jumped from a second floor balcony in an apparent suicide attempt,…Continue

The Sweetest Taboo

Started by Ginger McKenna in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ginger McKenna 9 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hey I know a few of you all were checking out my series on my blog called "Is It Bad?" and I appreciate the support. I have completed that series and sent it off to a few publishing companies (wish…Continue

Latest Activity

Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Floyd Mayweather Makes A Stripped Down Miss Jackson His #WCW
"You could never pay me enough money to date such a little b****"
1 hour ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Floyd Mayweather Makes A Stripped Down Miss Jackson His #WCW
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Dwight Howard Has A Man Crush On Teammate Chandler Parsons
"@ Rad I agree, Kevin Love is super hot. I don't mind the beard as long as it's a goatee…"
1 hour ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Zoe Kravitz Attends Jimmy Choo's Choo .08 Launch In T by Alexander Wang Rib Knit 2 Way Zip Cropped Tank and Cotton Rib Knit Long Skirt
"I don't know why people give Zoe much crap. She do a number of styles from grunge and messy to…"
2 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Floyd Mayweather Makes A Stripped Down Miss Jackson His #WCW
"Her hair is really thin around the edges. Stress will do that to you."
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video