Baller Alert's Discussions (13,284)

Discussions Replied To (8288) Replies Latest Activity

"Live Laugh Love... life is tooooooo short to be boring!"

Baller Alert replied Dec 27, 2014 to "Now that I'm not a groupie" by Ally in Wonderland

22 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"LMAOOOOOOOO"

Baller Alert replied Dec 27, 2014 to "Now that I'm not a groupie" by Ally in Wonderland

22 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

"She looks great! "

Baller Alert replied Nov 29, 2014 to Check Out Jada Pinkett Smith's 61 Year Old Mom

2 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Baller Alert

"I know quite a few men who complain that their woman wants threesomes etc. I think…"

Baller Alert replied Nov 18, 2014 to How far would you go with mate in the bedroom?

6 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Sean

"LMAOOOOOOO I was thinking the same thing. That bottle is wide as hell! "

Baller Alert replied Oct 29, 2014 to Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

6 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by LemonDropPop

"After surgery they are a woman so that doesn't make them special.. these nigs out he…"

Baller Alert replied Oct 22, 2014 to Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?

29 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Sissy

"say what now???? "

Baller Alert replied Oct 22, 2014 to Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?

29 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Sissy

"Crazy"

Baller Alert replied Oct 22, 2014 to Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

9 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Formally Known as Ginger

"When I moved to a new city I met other girls through people I already knew... Hard t…"

Baller Alert replied Oct 16, 2014 to How do you meet new homegirls in a new city?

5 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by miss cali

"Have fun and go with the flow...sometimes we overthink s***."

Baller Alert replied Oct 15, 2014 to Advice needed...

14 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Lovely Jones

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD on Thursday. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Is it me?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Krystal C on Wednesday. 12 Replies

Recently I've been becoming real short and tired of my friends. I don't wanna be around any of them anymore... I just want to work, travel, and relax solo.. Even my man, Lord knows I'm grateful for…Continue

Ballerific Question of the Day: Changing Your Last Name

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Kardashains Are Not Getting $100 Million From E!
"Same old s***.... @ V LMAO!!!! Not 10.00"
9 minutes ago
Rebecca commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique and Lee Daniels Talk Mo'Nique Being Blackballed From Hollywood
"I think Lee Daniels was trying to back track what he said to say face and save his coins.  I…"
2 hours ago
Evette Mazierski posted a status
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
3 hours ago
Marcie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: DJ Calvin Harris
"How did Rita Ora mess that up?"
3 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Kardashains Are Not Getting $100 Million From E!
"@Carla-its $10.00 :-) TEN. I've had enough of the whole clan. Poor Rob's not even in the…"
3 hours ago
V commented on Char Turner's blog post Kanye West Cries During BBC Radio Interview (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"@Terrell-nobody hates on Kanye for being passionate. Most people dislike his selfish, self-serving…"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Char Turner's blog post Kanye West Cries During BBC Radio Interview (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"He's seriously on drugs."
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
4 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video