Baller Alert's Discussions (13,281)

Discussions Replied To (8285) Replies Latest Activity

"I need a pistol..."

Baller Alert replied Sep 29, 2008 to BREAKING NEWS: LAWMAKERS REJECT $700 BILLION BAIL OUT

25 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by she-who-rocks

"I have seen him in better pictures...but yes he is fine."

Baller Alert replied Sep 29, 2008 to VICTORIA BECKHAM REVEALS SPACE-AGE BOOTS

13 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by hesaidshesaid

"Crazy...."

Baller Alert replied Sep 29, 2008 to This "Bailout is a joke!!!

3 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by she-who-rocks

"The POW camp would turn me off....LOL You know that man is not right.... Also add t…"

Baller Alert replied Sep 29, 2008 to The Ant and the Grasshopper

97 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Axl

"How the hell could she walk in them?"

Baller Alert replied Sep 29, 2008 to VICTORIA BECKHAM REVEALS SPACE-AGE BOOTS

13 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by hesaidshesaid

"No it's not ok...69"

Baller Alert replied Sep 29, 2008 to To good to give head

15 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Raisedabar__85

"I been preaching how f***** up the economy is for a while...it's about to hit the fa…"

Baller Alert replied Sep 29, 2008 to Collapse of the U.S. Economy Part 1 and 2 - MUST SEE

8 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Charlie/Daddy's Girl

"When did she say this? And this is true...."

Baller Alert replied Sep 28, 2008 to

just now

"Larry is one of the nicest guys i have ever met...."

Baller Alert replied Sep 27, 2008 to Larry Hughes

29 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

"I think I could have answered the questions better.... Did she say "eillllll"?"

Baller Alert replied Sep 26, 2008 to katie Couric makes Palin stumble

15 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by PANTHERDDD34

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Gift Ideas

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Go_Getta10 5 minutes ago. 3 Replies

What are y'all getting your baller for Christmas? I got my present early this year! He put the down payment on my timeshare! Aside from hopping in my birthday suit and tieing a bow around it I'm not…Continue

MEMEBER UPDATE......

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN in Talk Ish. Last reply by ari 5 hours ago. 42 Replies

this is to piggy back off the fokls saying people mia, s*** aint da same, etc.what has everybody been up too??i'll start...just working and trying to decide if i to want accept another position at…Continue

Tags: do, it, what, update, memeber

New Job..

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hey ladies,I need another job or a new job that pays more. I work at the hospital but the pay is not for me.. I need more money.. Not use to this! So if you ladies know anybody that hiring in the…Continue

Latest Activity

Go_Getta10 replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Gift Ideas
"Cuff links, men's grooming kit/shaving set, a book from 1 of his favorite authors, or winter…"
5 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Networks Ban Waka Flocka's Cough Drop Ad (VIDEO)
"Lmfao. That commercial funny as hell."
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Ray Rice Returns To The NFL, Wins His Appeal Of Indefinite Suspension
"I'm glaf he can play again, if a team picks him up. His saving grace was the fact that the…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer 2015 Collection
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
4 hours ago
LemonDropPop liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Who Are You? By: @milagreee
4 hours ago
ari replied to DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN's discussion MEMEBER UPDATE......
"Im not really new to BA but Ive read some of the old post and learned alot from the former ladies.…"
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Spring/Summer 2015 Collection
"Those gold Lou's are hot!"
5 hours ago
ari replied to RubyWoo's discussion Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown
"I dont think that he is sexually confused. Hes Gay. No ands ifs or buts and we all know he has a gf…"
5 hours ago
ari replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Gift Ideas
"How about a watch or some cologne. simple"
5 hours ago
ari commented on Niko Rose's blog post Sherman And Baldwin Challenge the NFL (Video) : by @niksofly
"Sherman had me dying laughing.He is definintely comical in his presentation, yet he does make a…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video