All Discussions Tagged 'Desperate' (2)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Approach Females

No H*** I need a friend or friends. I sick of being lonely and I do everything by myself. Me and my girlfriends from highschool grew apart…

Started by Chanel

58 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Dani

Desperate Houswives

Does anyone watch it? I am addicted like I was to Knotts Landing back in the day and I was just wondering if anyone else was.

Started by MYPRESISBLACK!!!

9 Nov 23, 2008

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Via E! News:This relationship is…Continue

My Book

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey, I already posted this but I'll post it again because a lot of you supported my short stories and my blog. I recently self-published my first novel, All Falls Down. It is available for purchase…Continue

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by QueenofMithrone yesterday. 5 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Blocked?

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley Jena' yesterday. 3 Replies

Would you be offended if someone blocked you on social media especially if you'd never had cross words with them? I will be the first to admit I make use of the block feature often but only if I feel…Continue

Latest Activity

David Knight posted a status
6 minutes ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
8 minutes ago
Jaime Denise posted a blog post
10 minutes ago
Jaime Denise's blog post was featured
10 minutes ago
MrsBigDreams commented on Eleven8's blog post You're Married To A Baller, Now Would You Have A Threesome To Keep Him?
"I think there's a certain sophistication that comes with having a threesome; like whose choice…"
11 minutes ago
Jaime Denise updated their profile photo
13 minutes ago
David Knight posted a status
18 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post "19 Kids & Counting" Star Resigns From Family Research Council After Reports He Molested Minors As A Teenager
"White men love to molest. Everybody forget Sandusky started a youth program just to molest kids, he…"
23 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent Suing Rick Ross For Leaking His Own Sex Tape
"50 is a petty n!gga like me. Some girl dumped me but I knew her mother was on crack so I caught her…"
29 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on OfficialGroupie's blog post The BA Academy: The "Roster" Groupie
"I love any kind of groupie because they'll do anything to be a part of something. I pretend to…"
47 minutes ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
50 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post What Men Think About Women Who Smoke Weed
"Smoking lots of weed makes a womans p#ssy dry and that is a fact. Even though I smoke I would hate…"
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video