All Discussions Tagged 'Evelyn' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Evelyn claims to have been re-baptised

and therefore a changed woman. However, I recently saw an excerpt from an interview she did, in which she referred to Jenn and Roy as "non…

Started by SoLuscious

8 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Sheli

Evelyn wants to drop No Contact order against Chad

saw this story on TMZ and the WHOLE thing just seems fishy. when i first heard about the head butting incident it felt like there were a LO…

Started by SoLuscious

0 Oct 29, 2012

Evelyn is back on twitter

Hi All! Saw on another blog that Evelyn is back on twitter and tweeting out pics of herself. Does anyone really believe shes changed?   If…

Started by SoLuscious

0 Sep 26, 2012

Evelyn & Chad Tea...

From HSK...  This week’s blind item is a Puerto Rican reality star who often sits at the center of drama on “Basketball Wives“. She’s also…

Started by JustMe

37 May 5, 2012
Reply by JustMe

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 21 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 31 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 55 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

Shannel Barnes commented on Shannel Barnes's blog post Ballerific Beauty: How To Choose The Right Foundation: Shade and Type by @Volti_MUA
"@SEASONED I know a few females that have the same problem! My suggestion would be to just wear a…"
2 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"rich, stop leaking your "artist" nudes. jeez, this dude is a 40 year old creep and proud…"
4 minutes ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Honestly, there's a part of me that feels bad for the girl. Her most recent ex-boyfriend got…"
7 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"isn't she in jail right now? Didn't she bleed on stage and said it was a miscarriage...…"
13 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"wheeeww @SMS I have to agree. Draya was DRUNK as hell, and I also noticed she really didn't…"
14 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Well damn! She's getting the attention she always wanted. That's a big ass toy though and…"
15 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"@LLIG @eleven I honestly think she didn't show up because she gets more attention this way.…"
17 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
18 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Draya Draya Draya!!!! If Draya went there to kick azz and take number then what happened? Why you…"
20 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
20 minutes ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Yes I agree @LLIG. And call me pessimistic @tone but i highly doubt Eniko would be checking for…"
21 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
21 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video