All Discussions Tagged 'Imposter' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ace Hood...

I know y'all saw that ninjas bezel fall off his watch (not confident to call it a Rolex)! Why hasn't anyone mentioned that? LMAO! 

Started by SACK CHASER

17 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by baller Lover

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by Student Beauty 40 minutes ago. 2 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

Latest Activity

livelife25 commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Calvin Johnson
"I'm so disappointed he got caught up in baby mama drama. His mom and his family unit seem so…"
35 minutes ago
livelife25 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Edwin Jackson (Chicago Cubs)
"@Moving in Silence, I was asking myself the same thing when I read that he played for the Dodgers!"
45 minutes ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Newly Single Draya Tweets About Her Dream Man
"Yesss V! Shaddup with your "dream man" BS"
1 hour ago
Dramaologist commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
"Lil mama looks good from the neck up.. and no one takes the BET awards seriously in my personal…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
1 hour ago
Tone © replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"yeah what happen to everyone? "
1 hour ago
HeyMia commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Edwin Jackson (Chicago Cubs)
"hes super cute. but he's in a relationship with a spanish chick "
1 hour ago
HeyMia commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks DeShawn Shead Proposes To Girlfriend After Game
"I am happy he is going to make an honest woman out of her, but dang these brothas just hopped…"
1 hour ago
HeyMia commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
"black people never want to dress properly for award shows... "
2 hours ago
DallasBadYella liked London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
2 hours ago
Lisa Tuck commented on Lisa Tuck's album
Thumbnail

Watch Colorado Avalanche vs Anaheim Ducks Live Stream Online Free NHL TV

"How Can watch Colorado Avalanche vs Anaheim Ducks Live Streaming NHL Pre-season Hockey Match…"
2 hours ago
MilkHoney commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards
"Oh btw brittany perry remains me of Angela from LA HAIR or is it just me"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video