All Discussions Tagged 'Imposter' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ace Hood...

I know y'all saw that ninjas bezel fall off his watch (not confident to call it a Rolex)! Why hasn't anyone mentioned that? LMAO! 

Started by SACK CHASER

17 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by baller Lover

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

My Book

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey, I already posted this but I'll post it again because a lot of you supported my short stories and my blog. I recently self-published my first novel, All Falls Down. It is available for purchase…Continue

Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 8 hours ago. 3 Replies

Via E! News:This relationship is…Continue

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by QueenofMithrone yesterday. 5 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Blocked?

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley Jena' yesterday. 3 Replies

Would you be offended if someone blocked you on social media especially if you'd never had cross words with them? I will be the first to admit I make use of the block feature often but only if I feel…Continue

Latest Activity

rongodboy posted a status
4 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
5 hours ago
Philly Debutante since '88 liked OfficialGroupie's blog post The BA Academy: The "Roster" Groupie
6 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger posted a discussion

My Book

Hey, I already posted this but I'll post it again because a lot of you supported my short stories…See More
8 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break
"Nope, she needs to learn how to take a slow and keep it quiet. Ciara is in love with the idea of…"
8 hours ago
siarasheree commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust - Lance Gross Ties The Knot (Pics)
"NICE !! "
8 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break
"No, she just needs to learn how to keep her affairs quiet smh"
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
David Knight posted a status
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video