All Discussions Tagged 'LHHATL' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LHHATL Reunion

Get More: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta 2 Someone on here talking a rack of s***...

Started by Baller Alert

19 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by University of Smitty

Kirk On LHHATL Gay?

Did anyone watch last night's episode of LHHATL. People on Twitter and IG were getting all in there feelings over Kirk's cheating, but ppl…

Started by OD_on_Me

18 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Go_Getta10

Monica’s Ex-Fiance Joins “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta”

Saw this over at.... Russ Parr Singer Monica isn’t too pleased with her ex-fiance, Atlanta rapper Rocko. Rocko has recently joined the cas…

Started by Sheli

7 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by University of Smitty

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hate my Ex 9 seconds ago. 24 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

Joe Budden Says Men Are Allowed to Rape Their Girlfriends

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 57 minutes ago. 9 Replies

Continue

August Alsina Making a Full Recovery, Gets a Visit from Nicki

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 58 minutes ago. 0 Replies

After being in a coma for 3 days,…Continue

Soulja Boy and K.Michelle Beef on Twitter

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

K. Michelle went on the Breakfast Club to do an interview last week and hinted that Soulja Boy slept with transgender Sidney Starr. Soulja Boy didn't take too kindly to that and started taking shots…Continue

Latest Activity

Sweetness replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"Tone"
6 minutes ago
Hate my Ex replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"Who is that? "
6 minutes ago
Sweetness replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"Yesssss it works!!!! Ok there. His twitter is @lastcharmender"
38 minutes ago
"Test"
38 minutes ago
"I keep tRyna upload from my phone and I cant soooo I added u and I'll try again then"
46 minutes ago
Tone © replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
" "
56 minutes ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to RubyWoo's discussion Joe Budden Says Men Are Allowed to Rape Their Girlfriends
"The law says otherwise. Marital rape is in the criminal code. BF and GF is a no no in my book,…"
57 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
58 minutes ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
" Still waiting for pic of 'Antonio' in my PM lol "
1 hour ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"Boss, can we also have a 'favorites' button so we can save our favorite discussions to…"
1 hour ago
"Naw. I'm just saying. You probably scared everyone away with your outlandish thoughts. "
1 hour ago
Tone © replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"You still mad? "
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video