All Discussions Tagged 'Rihanna' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rihanna Rejects Tyler Perry!

I saw this yesterday and discounted it because it was April first. lol But it is still floating around the net. What do you all think? Smar…

Started by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

6 Apr 3
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

Where Rihanna Got Her AMA Hair Look...

Contrary to what many believe, Rihanna did not wake up and say, "F*** this, I'm rocking a doobie". She copied off all of the latest high fa…

Started by BabyCheeks

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Robin Smith

Breezy & Riri Reunion?????

Say Word?!?! ABC Is Attempting To Televise The Official Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunion Interview!! [Pics] This could potentially be the s…

Started by JustMe

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Twitter Wars: Rihanna tweets Sandra Rose the business!

Actually this whole thing started because Sandra tweeted:   I just unfollowed Rihanna. I don’t follow fools. She’s a disgrace to the fans…

Started by MissBling

20 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by AllyNWonderland

All sorts of interesting Rihanna tea...

Rhymes with snitch has a post about Riri & Melissa having the same tat...   And as I read the comments I found all sorts of interesting…

Started by JustMe

42 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Skytz0100

Little Miss Sunshine Indeed...

Things that make you go hmmmmm...   *BOSSIP Exclusive* Did Rihanna Really Get Chopped Down By FOUR Rappers In One Month?!?! Amber Rose, Bos…

Started by JustMe

44 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

RIHANNA looks a mess on New Years concert

Her Style is always edgy and out there and usually looks haute, but she looks a mess, that white fur with black satin lining and bagging cr…

Started by Sunshine Jones

9 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Ishtar

Ri Ri was mean to Bray Bray...

Cleveland Brown Braylon Edwards saw Rihanna in a LA nightclub and sent her over a $10,000.00 bottle of champagne, but she sent it back clai…

Started by Lovely1

6 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

Rihanna: New Booty Meat Or Just Butt Pads??

Rihanna recently has been spotted with a little something extra "backstage". Not too sure myself, if these are just simply butt pads, or if…

Started by BeyondOscar

10 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Inobe

Rihanna..."She's A Maaaan Eater!!"

"Ohhh-ohhhh here she comes...watch out boy, she'll chew you up. Ohhh-ohhhh here she comes, she's a maaaan eater!!"...Rihanna at the Pink El…

Started by BeyondOscar

7 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 7 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 11 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 15 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 15 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Talks Drug Use, Gang Affiliation & Rihanna On Ebro In The Morning (VIDEO)
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
4 hours ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
5 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
5 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
5 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
6 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"How are shr mad at the girl because Mr.PoPimp took heron a ride."
6 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
6 hours ago
V updated their profile
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video