All Discussions Tagged 'Rihanna' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rihanna Rejects Tyler Perry!

I saw this yesterday and discounted it because it was April first. lol But it is still floating around the net. What do you all think? Smar…

Started by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

6 Apr 3
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

Where Rihanna Got Her AMA Hair Look...

Contrary to what many believe, Rihanna did not wake up and say, "F*** this, I'm rocking a doobie". She copied off all of the latest high fa…

Started by BabyCheeks

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Robin Smith

Breezy & Riri Reunion?????

Say Word?!?! ABC Is Attempting To Televise The Official Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunion Interview!! [Pics] This could potentially be the s…

Started by JustMe

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Twitter Wars: Rihanna tweets Sandra Rose the business!

Actually this whole thing started because Sandra tweeted:   I just unfollowed Rihanna. I don’t follow fools. She’s a disgrace to the fans…

Started by MissBling

20 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by AllyNWonderland

All sorts of interesting Rihanna tea...

Rhymes with snitch has a post about Riri & Melissa having the same tat...   And as I read the comments I found all sorts of interesting…

Started by JustMe

42 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Skytz0100

Little Miss Sunshine Indeed...

Things that make you go hmmmmm...   *BOSSIP Exclusive* Did Rihanna Really Get Chopped Down By FOUR Rappers In One Month?!?! Amber Rose, Bos…

Started by JustMe

44 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

RIHANNA looks a mess on New Years concert

Her Style is always edgy and out there and usually looks haute, but she looks a mess, that white fur with black satin lining and bagging cr…

Started by Sunshine Jones

9 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Ishtar

Ri Ri was mean to Bray Bray...

Cleveland Brown Braylon Edwards saw Rihanna in a LA nightclub and sent her over a $10,000.00 bottle of champagne, but she sent it back clai…

Started by Lovely1

6 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

Rihanna: New Booty Meat Or Just Butt Pads??

Rihanna recently has been spotted with a little something extra "backstage". Not too sure myself, if these are just simply butt pads, or if…

Started by BeyondOscar

10 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Inobe

Rihanna..."She's A Maaaan Eater!!"

"Ohhh-ohhhh here she comes...watch out boy, she'll chew you up. Ohhh-ohhhh here she comes, she's a maaaan eater!!"...Rihanna at the Pink El…

Started by BeyondOscar

7 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 42 minutes ago. 3 Replies

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Would You Give Back The Engagement Ring?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 13 hours ago. 6 Replies

As you might have read…Continue

Getting Flown Out

Started by Brie in Talk Ish. Last reply by Asimplebijou 14 hours ago. 9 Replies

Someone from a popular TO clique wants to fly me out.I've been flown out by sponsors/sugar daddies, but not someone around celebrities per se.Advice? How can I ensure some compensation, gifts, I…Continue

Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Denzel, Will, Idris

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EternallyGG 15 hours ago. 10 Replies

Out of these three men, who would…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Dolce and Gabbana Lace Blouse, High Waist Trousers, and Ivy Kirzhner Pumps For Global Citizen's Concert
24 minutes ago
Tone replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
" You seem to fear commitment. "
42 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
51 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
51 minutes ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Beyoncé Wearing Dolce and Gabbana Lace Blouse, High Waist Trousers, and Ivy Kirzhner Pumps For Global Citizen's Concert
"I love the whole outfit, but the heels set it off perfectly.  But my focus is on how THIN B…"
52 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
54 minutes ago
WorkInProgress replied to WorkInProgress's discussion Your definition of a friend zone
"Okay what if being intimate was involved, now what?"
1 hour ago
BLUE JONES commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher's Brain Shows Signs of CTE
"Sad !"
1 hour ago
Brianna Winbush posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Brianna Winbush's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service