All Discussions Tagged 'Rihanna' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rihanna Rejects Tyler Perry!

I saw this yesterday and discounted it because it was April first. lol But it is still floating around the net. What do you all think? Smar…

Started by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

6 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

Where Rihanna Got Her AMA Hair Look...

Contrary to what many believe, Rihanna did not wake up and say, "F*** this, I'm rocking a doobie". She copied off all of the latest high fa…

Started by BabyCheeks

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Robin Smith

Breezy & Riri Reunion?????

Say Word?!?! ABC Is Attempting To Televise The Official Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunion Interview!! [Pics] This could potentially be the s…

Started by JustMe

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Twitter Wars: Rihanna tweets Sandra Rose the business!

Actually this whole thing started because Sandra tweeted:   I just unfollowed Rihanna. I don’t follow fools. She’s a disgrace to the fans…

Started by MissBling

20 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by AllyNWonderland

All sorts of interesting Rihanna tea...

Rhymes with snitch has a post about Riri & Melissa having the same tat...   And as I read the comments I found all sorts of interesting…

Started by JustMe

42 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Skytz0100

Little Miss Sunshine Indeed...

Things that make you go hmmmmm...   *BOSSIP Exclusive* Did Rihanna Really Get Chopped Down By FOUR Rappers In One Month?!?! Amber Rose, Bos…

Started by JustMe

44 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

RIHANNA looks a mess on New Years concert

Her Style is always edgy and out there and usually looks haute, but she looks a mess, that white fur with black satin lining and bagging cr…

Started by Sunshine Jones

9 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Ishtar

Ri Ri was mean to Bray Bray...

Cleveland Brown Braylon Edwards saw Rihanna in a LA nightclub and sent her over a $10,000.00 bottle of champagne, but she sent it back clai…

Started by Lovely1

6 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey

Rihanna: New Booty Meat Or Just Butt Pads??

Rihanna recently has been spotted with a little something extra "backstage". Not too sure myself, if these are just simply butt pads, or if…

Started by BeyondOscar

10 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Inobe

Rihanna..."She's A Maaaan Eater!!"

"Ohhh-ohhhh here she comes...watch out boy, she'll chew you up. Ohhh-ohhhh here she comes, she's a maaaan eater!!"...Rihanna at the Pink El…

Started by BeyondOscar

7 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

BallerBoards

That walk across the stage.

Started by Student Beauty in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 30 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Hello,I hope everyone has been well. I really miss you all. But, guess what? Finally, I am graduating with my Bachelors in CIS.. Yes! Jesus was my caseworker. I can remember when my stupid ex would…Continue

Blac Chyna Gets Jacked of More than $200k in Cash

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 57 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Someone broke into Blac Chyna's home and robbed her safe. #TMZ reports that the signs seem to lead to someone who was close with both her and her fiancé, #RobKardashian.The burglar took more than…Continue

Misty Copeland Gets A Barbie in Her Honor

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Misty Copeland made history last year when she became the first African American woman to be named principal dancer of the renowned American Ballet Theatre. Since then, there have been tons of…Continue

First Probate Hearing to Discuss Prince's Estate

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

The first probate hearing concerning #Prince's estate is taking place Monday in #CarverCounty of #Minnesota. Last week the legend's sister, #TykaNelson, filed papers saying that her brother had no…Continue

Latest Activity

Jasmine Huntley posted a blog post
23 minutes ago
Jasmine Huntley's blog post was featured
23 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on RubyWoo's blog post High School Girl Gets Cyber Bullied After Posting Prom Pics - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I'm sure she enjoyed the prom but (bc I'm not a fan of social media, in general) she…"
23 minutes ago
V replied to Student Beauty's discussion That walk across the stage.
"Congrats! Stay focused. Make the haters eat their words. Living well is the best revenge."
30 minutes ago
V liked Student Beauty's discussion That walk across the stage.
31 minutes ago
V liked Asimplebijou's discussion Misty Copeland Gets A Barbie in Her Honor
33 minutes ago
V commented on RubyWoo's blog post High School Girl Gets Cyber Bullied After Posting Prom Pics - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"You know...ppl are so gotttdamn sickening sometimes. Do they think this girl doesn't know…"
34 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on RubyWoo's blog post High School Girl Gets Cyber Bullied After Posting Prom Pics - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"People are saying mean things bc she's fat but if she was skinny, or if the outfit was worn by…"
53 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to Asimplebijou's discussion Blac Chyna Gets Jacked of More than $200k in Cash
"Lies.com #lies #PRstunt"
57 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted an event
Thumbnail

MIA - Jeezy @ Privilege Monday's 5/2 at Studio 23

May 2, 2016 at 9pm to May 3, 2016 at 3am
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by