All Discussions Tagged 'all-star' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

NBA All-star Weekend 2012

Hey everyone ^_^ Thank god it's Friday! Okay so all-star weekend is quickly coming.. Has anyone ever been? Can you tell me your experience?…

Started by Kaliou

6 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Curvy Ki

THESE TWO PARTIES ARE GOING TO BE FIRE... WIN A PAIR OF TWO VIP TICKETS FOR BOTH

The first one to answer these three questions win a pair of tickets to both of the parties. What was the name of Lloyd's Demo song? W…

Started by Baller Alert

4 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by AKa maddie

HIGHLIGHTS OF NBA ALL-STAR

For those who are following BA on twitter I apologize...drop my phone in liquor and it's not working anymore. So here are some highlights:…

Started by Baller Alert

15 Feb 17, 2009

KID CUDI WAS TASERED BECAUSE HE WANTED TO WEAR HIS NIKE'S AT A REEBOK PARTY

Rapper Kid Cudi has been involved in an altercation that has resulted in the Cleveland native being tasered and apprehended by authorities,…

Started by Baller Alert

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Madison

Stoudemire's All-Star Parties

http://tamzdesigns.com/clients/stoudemire/index.html

Started by Baller Alert

0 Feb 4, 2009

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Kardashians React to Bruce Jenner Interview

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 21 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Tyga Gets In the Middle of Kylie Jenner-Blac Chyna Feud, Blac Chyna Puts Him on Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena 16 hours ago. 4 Replies

The social media beefing between…Continue

Please support

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger yesterday. 10 Replies

Hey y'all I just published my first book. Please support is you can. Thanks! It is available in paperback as well as a Kindle edition.…Continue

Latest Activity

LemonDropPop replied to RubyWoo's discussion Kardashians React to Bruce Jenner Interview
"I'm so happy to see the world grow & be open to this mans change. But if I was her…"
21 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Michael Phelps Went Black...In Secret (NSFW Peen Pic!)
"She might not have been a side chick but she sure wasn't main! Stop it, your dating a man any…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
LemonDropPop commented on DodgerOnDeck's blog post 'The Real' Lands In Trouble With Discrimination Complaint Over Muslim Hijab Controversy (By @DodgerOnDeck)
"Looks like they got to pay up."
1 hour ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Brittney Griner And Fiancee Glory Johnson Arrested For Assault & Disorderly Conduct
"LMAO, were are all the chicks that cry when a baller beat up they girl? And which girl do you feel…"
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Redskins Desean Jackson Lands New BET Reality Show -blogged by @LexxthatsAll
"I am looking forward to this show because I love Desean!"
2 hours ago
Nicole liked Kèla Nuvelle's blog post A List Of Celebrities And Their Crushes -blogged by @KelaNuvelle-
2 hours ago
Nicole liked Niko Rose's blog post Jacob York Talks "Brotherly Love" And Industry : blogged by @niksofly
2 hours ago
Kirk delaney miller commented on Empowered Woman aka $picey's group THE TRAVEL GROUP!!!!!!!!
"Hello everyone my name is Kirk Delaney Miller i'm new to the i own my own business called…"
4 hours ago
David Knight posted a status
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video