All Discussions Tagged 'all-star' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

NBA All-star Weekend 2012

Hey everyone ^_^ Thank god it's Friday! Okay so all-star weekend is quickly coming.. Has anyone ever been? Can you tell me your experience?…

Started by Kaliou

6 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Curvy Ki

THESE TWO PARTIES ARE GOING TO BE FIRE... WIN A PAIR OF TWO VIP TICKETS FOR BOTH

The first one to answer these three questions win a pair of tickets to both of the parties. What was the name of Lloyd's Demo song? W…

Started by Baller Alert

4 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by AKa maddie

HIGHLIGHTS OF NBA ALL-STAR

For those who are following BA on twitter I apologize...drop my phone in liquor and it's not working anymore. So here are some highlights:…

Started by Baller Alert

15 Feb 17, 2009

KID CUDI WAS TASERED BECAUSE HE WANTED TO WEAR HIS NIKE'S AT A REEBOK PARTY

Rapper Kid Cudi has been involved in an altercation that has resulted in the Cleveland native being tasered and apprehended by authorities,…

Started by Baller Alert

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Madison

Stoudemire's All-Star Parties

http://tamzdesigns.com/clients/stoudemire/index.html

Started by Baller Alert

0 Feb 4, 2009

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Jeezy Celebrates Son's 18th Birthday

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 1 minute ago. 0 Replies

Last night at Gio's in Atlanta,…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LivingLikeItsGolden 35 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Continue

Ladies, Would You Propose To Your Man?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE 42 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
1 minute ago
Aarynn Denise liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Michael Costello Metallic Chiffon Gown
4 minutes ago
Shantel commented on xotatyanaa's blog post Reality TV - Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Recap (7/28/14)
"Last night was all over the place.. I agree with @Formally fo the most part cause Kalena should…"
14 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared xotatyanaa's blog post on Twitter
27 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
28 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
28 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
29 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy
"dumb broads...I think Yandy is a great business woman, mom and step mom!"
35 minutes ago
xotatyanaa commented on xotatyanaa's blog post Reality TV - Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Recap (7/28/14)
"I have a feeling that Karlie is just gonna embarrass herself on the next episode."
40 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post Woman Says Pittsburgh Steeler Cam Thomas Gave Her Herpes
"Yeah I'd be bitter too, dumped with Herpes.  Young girls/boys casual sex is no…"
40 minutes ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ladies, Would You Propose To Your Man?
"This is not 'the right way to start'."
42 minutes ago
xotatyanaa and Eleven8 are now friends
44 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video