All Discussions Tagged 'all-star' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

NBA All-star Weekend 2012

Hey everyone ^_^ Thank god it's Friday! Okay so all-star weekend is quickly coming.. Has anyone ever been? Can you tell me your experience?…

Started by Kaliou

6 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Curvy Ki

THESE TWO PARTIES ARE GOING TO BE FIRE... WIN A PAIR OF TWO VIP TICKETS FOR BOTH

The first one to answer these three questions win a pair of tickets to both of the parties. What was the name of Lloyd's Demo song? W…

Started by Baller Alert

4 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by AKa maddie

HIGHLIGHTS OF NBA ALL-STAR

For those who are following BA on twitter I apologize...drop my phone in liquor and it's not working anymore. So here are some highlights:…

Started by Baller Alert

15 Feb 17, 2009

KID CUDI WAS TASERED BECAUSE HE WANTED TO WEAR HIS NIKE'S AT A REEBOK PARTY

Rapper Kid Cudi has been involved in an altercation that has resulted in the Cleveland native being tasered and apprehended by authorities,…

Started by Baller Alert

2 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Madison

Stoudemire's All-Star Parties

http://tamzdesigns.com/clients/stoudemire/index.html

Started by Baller Alert

0 Feb 4, 2009

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Protestors Organizing Anti-Beyoncé Rally Outside NFL Headquarters In NYC

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

It appears that #Beyonce's pro-black stance at #SuperBowl 50 is p****** off an awful lot of white people, including former New York Mayor Rudy Giulani, who said he "thought that it was really…Continue

Toronto City Councillor Wants Canadian Government To Investigate Beyoncé's Ties To The Black Panthers

Beyoncé's #Formation World Tour is scheduled to make a stop in #Drake's hometown of Toronto at the Rogers Centre on May 25, but one Toronto councillor apparently wants the singer banned from entering…Continue

TV Personality Says Beyoncé Is 'Ramrodding An Aggressive Agenda Down Our Throats'

Add @tomilahren to the growing list of white critics seething over #Beyonce's #BlackPanther homage during Sunday night's #SuperBowl halftime show.Who? We know, we've never heard of her before…Continue

Beyonce Formation Tour.. Who's going and what city?!?!?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

I bought mine yesterday during the pre sale for London!!! If anyone will be there July 2nd let me know!!!Continue

Latest Activity

BunniDWabbit commented on RubyWoo's blog post Idris Elba Breaks Up With Long-Time Girlfriend, May Be Moving On with Naomi Campbell - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Naomi is a rebound fling, it will never last. If K. Michelle really was with him before, she should…"
23 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
36 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
36 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Char Turner's blog post Raven-Symonè Dislikes Beyoncè's "Formation" Video - blogged by: @Chargotit
"I didn't like the song and video at first and then I watched it like 8 more times and I loved…"
40 minutes ago
Char Turner posted blog posts
52 minutes ago
Char Turner's 3 blog posts were featured
52 minutes ago
Elise' commented on Char Turner's blog post Raven-Symonè Dislikes Beyoncè's "Formation" Video - blogged by: @Chargotit
"she sure turned out waaaay different that I thought she would..no longer black america's lil…"
58 minutes ago
Elise' liked RubyWoo's blog post Idris Elba Breaks Up With Long-Time Girlfriend, May Be Moving On with Naomi Campbell - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on RubyWoo's blog post Idris Elba Breaks Up With Long-Time Girlfriend, May Be Moving On with Naomi Campbell - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Possibly...but better with me...hehehe"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked Char Turner's blog post Kendall Jenner And Cara Delevingne Get Wax Figures In London (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service