All Discussions Tagged 'and' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

L&HH NYC 2 *Are You Watching?*

First off let me say, F*CK Joe Buddens...I'll get back to that in a minute. Are you watching this season? I haven't seen a official post o…

Started by Babydoll

19 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

Money Money Money, (YOUR FINANCES)

I know there are some folks on here like myself who are at an impasse regarding their finances. Has that 'lightbulb' went off  when it come…

Started by blackfujones

8 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by mese

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

Taking What Should Be Mines...

My co worker and I are really good friends...at work. Outside of work, we don't communicate at all. With that being said, her and I share a…

Started by BabyCheeks

36 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

Talk 2 LaTosha Lee & Learn

I'm doing an interview with the lady who was accused of being one of Shaquille O'Neal's mistresses.  If you want some tips from LaTosha Lee…

Started by Talk 2 Q

0 Jul 5, 2012

Do you seriously know what you need to work on or do you believe you're perfect

How many of us can say we dont take criticism very well.  Me I need criticism because I know I go 100mph all day every day, and I need that…

Started by blackfujones

23 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Silly Milly

Two parent households...anybody on BA actually come from one?

An actual household that has two loving parents who ride n die for each other I only know of 1 said relationship like that. And they turned…

Started by blackfujones

24 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Tone

Be honest do you look at a couple and wonder how one of them can be so attractive n the other not so much?

I used to do it to my best friend when we were in grade school all the time. He's the typical big ass nigerian wit a gut but always had the…

Started by blackfujones

6 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by MissBling

Love and Hip Hop...What you think so far...????

Heyyyyyy y'all I know I've been gone for a lil minute...but I just wanted to get your thoughts on VH1's newest docudrama...Love and Hip Hop…

Started by Lil BIT (Ballerette In Training)

65 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Moving In Silence

Love & Hip Hop Season 2

Maybe she is a nice chick, but I am not really feeling Kimbella... (Boss, did i ever tell you I thought she was you??? lol) Em still seems…

Started by JustMe

49 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by JustMe

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Usher Raymond IV

Started by QueenRaymond in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 11 hours ago. 1 Reply

ok so I'm trying to make peace with a re-occurring ideology that I have been stalking Usher Raymond IV. We all know that he entertains and that is how he makes his living. Since 2012 I have been…Continue

Tags: Usher

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by HeyMia yesterday. 6 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Debutante since '88 on Thursday. 53 Replies

Ok so I know in a previous discussion I said something about a reality show but with all this exposure BOSS is getting with BA I'm thinking now we start making it official....lol I'm saying, i'm not…Continue

Sex tapes

Started by The real vixxen in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence on Wednesday. 29 Replies

Would u do it? And how would u feel if someone recorded you with out ur knowledge?

Latest Activity

willson350 posted a status
3 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Selena commented on CrisdaCat's blog post How To Break the Living From Paycheck to Paycheck Cycle - blogged by @CrisdaCat
"So true"
6 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine updated their profile
9 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Redskins Desean Jackson Expecting A Baby
"@LES Same thing I was thinking...."
9 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked CrisdaCat's blog post How To Break the Living From Paycheck to Paycheck Cycle - blogged by @CrisdaCat
10 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Osi Umenyiora Marries Leila Lopes In Angola
"Lmao I was reading the original post this past weekend. Congrats to them!"
10 hours ago
Danielle Prince updated their profile
10 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Bruce Jenner RepGets Another Secret Surgery
"He has had gender reassignment surgery but he's not "gay", he still only likes women…"
11 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
11 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to QueenRaymond's discussion Usher Raymond IV
"You're in the wrong place.  Go to your nearest law enforcer, they can tell you exactly…"
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video