All Discussions Tagged 'and' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

L&HH NYC 2 *Are You Watching?*

First off let me say, F*CK Joe Buddens...I'll get back to that in a minute. Are you watching this season? I haven't seen a official post o…

Started by Babydoll

19 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

Money Money Money, (YOUR FINANCES)

I know there are some folks on here like myself who are at an impasse regarding their finances. Has that 'lightbulb' went off  when it come…

Started by blackfujones

8 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by mese

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

Taking What Should Be Mines...

My co worker and I are really good friends...at work. Outside of work, we don't communicate at all. With that being said, her and I share a…

Started by BabyCheeks

36 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

Talk 2 LaTosha Lee & Learn

I'm doing an interview with the lady who was accused of being one of Shaquille O'Neal's mistresses.  If you want some tips from LaTosha Lee…

Started by Talk 2 Q

0 Jul 5, 2012

Do you seriously know what you need to work on or do you believe you're perfect

How many of us can say we dont take criticism very well.  Me I need criticism because I know I go 100mph all day every day, and I need that…

Started by blackfujones

23 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Silly Milly

Two parent households...anybody on BA actually come from one?

An actual household that has two loving parents who ride n die for each other I only know of 1 said relationship like that. And they turned…

Started by blackfujones

24 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Tone

Be honest do you look at a couple and wonder how one of them can be so attractive n the other not so much?

I used to do it to my best friend when we were in grade school all the time. He's the typical big ass nigerian wit a gut but always had the…

Started by blackfujones

6 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by MissBling

Love and Hip Hop...What you think so far...????

Heyyyyyy y'all I know I've been gone for a lil minute...but I just wanted to get your thoughts on VH1's newest docudrama...Love and Hip Hop…

Started by Lil BIT (Ballerette In Training)

65 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Moving In Silence

Love & Hip Hop Season 2

Maybe she is a nice chick, but I am not really feeling Kimbella... (Boss, did i ever tell you I thought she was you??? lol) Em still seems…

Started by JustMe

49 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by JustMe

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brazil 49 minutes ago. 2 Replies

I saw something about this on another blog site. They had screen shots from twitter /instagram of Nicki saying her nail scratched the inside of his butt h***.I'm not on social media so not sure if…Continue

Tags: anal, Minaj, Nicki

50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

50 posted this pic of his ex…Continue

New Couple Alert: Keke Palmer & August Alsina

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Jay Dot 2 hours ago. 9 Replies

Yesterday Keke Palmer posted a…Continue

Super Bowl tickets

Started by Bri in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

if any of my BA family knows a hookup please hit me up. I Am willing to payi justwnt to be there Supporting my hawks

Latest Activity

RubyWoo updated an event
7 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
12 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
14 minutes ago
RubyWoo commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Inspiration: Atlanta Hawks
"i don't even like the Hawks like that but this is so cute...LOVE that jacket!"
24 minutes ago
Brazil replied to SoLuscious's discussion Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?
"Never seen it, but it made me bust out laughing."
49 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Court Documents Detail How Iggy Azalea Met Hefe Wine & How She May Have Lied In Court
"Ummmmmm wow! I wonder what the medical issue is that prevents her from having sex."
58 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Inspiration: Atlanta Hawks
"I love the looks...especially crop top and destroyed denim."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Inspiration: Atlanta Hawks
"Basketball game isn't a serious setting."
1 hour ago
Jay Dot replied to SoLuscious's discussion Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?
"Lmao naw, I haven't seen that"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious posted a discussion

Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?

I saw something about this on another blog site. They had screen shots from twitter /instagram of…See More
1 hour ago
Milagros Reyes posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Milagros Reyes's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video