All Discussions Tagged 'and' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

L&HH NYC 2 *Are You Watching?*

First off let me say, F*CK Joe Buddens...I'll get back to that in a minute. Are you watching this season? I haven't seen a official post o…

Started by Babydoll

19 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

Money Money Money, (YOUR FINANCES)

I know there are some folks on here like myself who are at an impasse regarding their finances. Has that 'lightbulb' went off  when it come…

Started by blackfujones

8 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by mese

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

Taking What Should Be Mines...

My co worker and I are really good friends...at work. Outside of work, we don't communicate at all. With that being said, her and I share a…

Started by BabyCheeks

36 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

Talk 2 LaTosha Lee & Learn

I'm doing an interview with the lady who was accused of being one of Shaquille O'Neal's mistresses.  If you want some tips from LaTosha Lee…

Started by Talk 2 Q

0 Jul 5, 2012

Do you seriously know what you need to work on or do you believe you're perfect

How many of us can say we dont take criticism very well.  Me I need criticism because I know I go 100mph all day every day, and I need that…

Started by blackfujones

23 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Silly Milly

Two parent households...anybody on BA actually come from one?

An actual household that has two loving parents who ride n die for each other I only know of 1 said relationship like that. And they turned…

Started by blackfujones

24 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Tone

Be honest do you look at a couple and wonder how one of them can be so attractive n the other not so much?

I used to do it to my best friend when we were in grade school all the time. He's the typical big ass nigerian wit a gut but always had the…

Started by blackfujones

6 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by MissBling

Love and Hip Hop...What you think so far...????

Heyyyyyy y'all I know I've been gone for a lil minute...but I just wanted to get your thoughts on VH1's newest docudrama...Love and Hip Hop…

Started by Lil BIT (Ballerette In Training)

65 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Moving In Silence

Love & Hip Hop Season 2

Maybe she is a nice chick, but I am not really feeling Kimbella... (Boss, did i ever tell you I thought she was you??? lol) Em still seems…

Started by JustMe

49 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by JustMe

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 29 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

My night with Riff Raff from G's To Gents... Please no rude comments.

Started by Miss. Quidice in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica 1 hour ago. 156 Replies

I really do not know where to…Continue

Tags: TV., REAILTY, RAPPER, MTV

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ms.Dimples 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

"Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 19 hours ago. 3 Replies

For your listening pleasure...Continue

Latest Activity

Candice Cooper updated their profile
6 minutes ago
Katrina Mitchell commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
8 minutes ago
Candice Cooper commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
11 minutes ago
KayD commented on Eleven8's blog post Rihanna's Dad Was Kicked Out Of Diamond Ball For Getting Drunk
"He looks like a raging alcoholic...thats all i got."
13 minutes ago
Zoe j commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"done"
14 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Char Turner's blog post AJ And Free Return To Host Final 106 & Park Episode By: @Chargotit
"I'm still not watching."
28 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup
"Agreed. "
29 minutes ago
Chaz Harvay commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - James Young, Rookie With The Boston Celtics
":-("
31 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted an event
50 minutes ago
Monica replied to Miss. Quidice's discussion My night with Riff Raff from G's To Gents... Please no rude comments.
"ctfu "
1 hour ago
Monica shared Eleven8's blog post on Facebook
1 hour ago
Monica liked Baller Alert's blog post Groupie Tales - Shawne Merriman aka "Thump"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video