All Discussions Tagged 'and' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

L&HH NYC 2 *Are You Watching?*

First off let me say, F*CK Joe Buddens...I'll get back to that in a minute. Are you watching this season? I haven't seen a official post o…

Started by Babydoll

19 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

Money Money Money, (YOUR FINANCES)

I know there are some folks on here like myself who are at an impasse regarding their finances. Has that 'lightbulb' went off  when it come…

Started by blackfujones

8 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by mese

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

Taking What Should Be Mines...

My co worker and I are really good friends...at work. Outside of work, we don't communicate at all. With that being said, her and I share a…

Started by BabyCheeks

36 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

Talk 2 LaTosha Lee & Learn

I'm doing an interview with the lady who was accused of being one of Shaquille O'Neal's mistresses.  If you want some tips from LaTosha Lee…

Started by Talk 2 Q

0 Jul 5, 2012

Do you seriously know what you need to work on or do you believe you're perfect

How many of us can say we dont take criticism very well.  Me I need criticism because I know I go 100mph all day every day, and I need that…

Started by blackfujones

23 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Silly Milly

Two parent households...anybody on BA actually come from one?

An actual household that has two loving parents who ride n die for each other I only know of 1 said relationship like that. And they turned…

Started by blackfujones

24 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Tone ©

Be honest do you look at a couple and wonder how one of them can be so attractive n the other not so much?

I used to do it to my best friend when we were in grade school all the time. He's the typical big ass nigerian wit a gut but always had the…

Started by blackfujones

6 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by MissBling

Love and Hip Hop...What you think so far...????

Heyyyyyy y'all I know I've been gone for a lil minute...but I just wanted to get your thoughts on VH1's newest docudrama...Love and Hip Hop…

Started by Lil BIT (Ballerette In Training)

65 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Moving In Silence

Love & Hip Hop Season 2

Maybe she is a nice chick, but I am not really feeling Kimbella... (Boss, did i ever tell you I thought she was you??? lol) Em still seems…

Started by JustMe

49 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by JustMe

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Glory Hair posted a status
"By using Proactol diet pills you may lower your day-by-day excess fat intake without the need to change the way you feed your body. - http:"
1 hour ago
Patloon Dhilli posted a status
3 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Boosie's Wife Tells All In New Book, Hints Boosie Is Secretly Dating Deion Sanders' Daughter
"Why the usage of Bae though? Deiondra comes across as a hoodrat with money."
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
5 hours ago
Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Are You Training Your Replacement?
5 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Training Your Replacement?
"so true. there's always someone lurking to take you spot in every aspect of your life"
5 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Charles Sims (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
6 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"F**k Method (I want some dicmatizing too lmao) Marry Pharell (he seems the most stable…"
6 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Love love!!! commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Throw It Back Thursday: No Ifs Ands or (BIG) Butts About It
"ass shots?"
7 hours ago
Hate my Ex replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"I heard Jeezy has a small d***..."
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video