All Discussions Tagged 'and' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

L&HH NYC 2 *Are You Watching?*

First off let me say, F*CK Joe Buddens...I'll get back to that in a minute. Are you watching this season? I haven't seen a official post o…

Started by Babydoll

19 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

Money Money Money, (YOUR FINANCES)

I know there are some folks on here like myself who are at an impasse regarding their finances. Has that 'lightbulb' went off  when it come…

Started by blackfujones

8 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by mese

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

Taking What Should Be Mines...

My co worker and I are really good friends...at work. Outside of work, we don't communicate at all. With that being said, her and I share a…

Started by BabyCheeks

36 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

Talk 2 LaTosha Lee & Learn

I'm doing an interview with the lady who was accused of being one of Shaquille O'Neal's mistresses.  If you want some tips from LaTosha Lee…

Started by Talk 2 Q

0 Jul 5, 2012

Do you seriously know what you need to work on or do you believe you're perfect

How many of us can say we dont take criticism very well.  Me I need criticism because I know I go 100mph all day every day, and I need that…

Started by blackfujones

23 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Silly Milly

Two parent households...anybody on BA actually come from one?

An actual household that has two loving parents who ride n die for each other I only know of 1 said relationship like that. And they turned…

Started by blackfujones

24 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Tone ©

Be honest do you look at a couple and wonder how one of them can be so attractive n the other not so much?

I used to do it to my best friend when we were in grade school all the time. He's the typical big ass nigerian wit a gut but always had the…

Started by blackfujones

6 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by MissBling

Love and Hip Hop...What you think so far...????

Heyyyyyy y'all I know I've been gone for a lil minute...but I just wanted to get your thoughts on VH1's newest docudrama...Love and Hip Hop…

Started by Lil BIT (Ballerette In Training)

65 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Moving In Silence

Love & Hip Hop Season 2

Maybe she is a nice chick, but I am not really feeling Kimbella... (Boss, did i ever tell you I thought she was you??? lol) Em still seems…

Started by JustMe

49 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by JustMe

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sasha Dolla 1 minute ago. 6 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 2 hours ago. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 3 hours ago. 66 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Phone sex

Started by Purplerain in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hello all!Y'all I need help lol. So I've been dating this awesome guy and things are progressing nicely. Sometimes our schedules don't permit us to be physically with one another so recently he…Continue

Latest Activity

AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"What's crazy is that I've thought about doing this.... F*** I wanna do it"
32 minutes ago
Akires Henri commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"Damn I need to do that"
41 minutes ago
Robin Smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Serge Ibaka & Keri Hilson Are Back Together
"I like them. hope it works out"
48 minutes ago
Robin Smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"WHEN WILL THIS SH*T STOP"
49 minutes ago
Robin Smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"another stupid ass nig"
50 minutes ago
Robin Smith commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez In Rachel Zoe's Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Mini Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Boots
"WAY to short but I love the boots and tweed. she's definitely been on point lately."
51 minutes ago
Robin Smith commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"@denise HAHA yes sign me up! you know you a baller when you got brokers for ya hoes. that's…"
54 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"* of his, correction"
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"I was still a fan ofhix after that drama with his daughter: cuz she recorded their private phone…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconHoward Mckinney, Phoenix Bradley Johnson, Kayla Michelle and 8 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"Where there is a supply there is a demand. There's ways to make money doing just about…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconCHANTAEY DIALLO and Baller Alert are attending Eleven8's event
Thumbnail

MIA - Young Jeezy & Kenyon Martin @ Bamboo 4/20 at Bamboo Miami

April 20, 2014 at 10pm to April 21, 2014 at 5am
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video