All Discussions Tagged 'bush' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why do famous black men usually date nonblack women?

Ok so I've noticed since I got an instagram that most of them do. I choose the pic of these four guys because I've had crushes on all of th…

Started by AML

59 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Bonita

Reggie Bush & Pregnant Girlfriend

Started by Baller Alert

11 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by BabyCheeks

wishful thinking.....lmao

one could only wish it would jump off like this.....lmao!!

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

9 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Bonita

Reggie & Kim Back Together?? Plus he might have to testify in GAP lawsuit

spotted on necolebitchie.com Did Kim K hit up a club in LA with her ex-boo Reggie Bush? According to Nessa from Wild 94.9Kimmy was spotted…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

7 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by MissBling

BALLER MAIL - MORE REGGIE BUSH TEA

Dear Baller Alert, Ok Ms BA...I usually don't do this but here goes. Up until Reggie and Kim made it official, Reggie was dating Audra f…

Started by Baller Alert

10 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Skytz0100

Kim and Kanye get back at Reggie and Amber

How Random are these photos? Anything for publicity these days

Started by Mizz Aleshia

16 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Charisma

REGGIE HANDS OVER THE HEISMAN

Running back Reggie Bush has decided to hand over the Heisman. Under pressure since his award-winning 2005 campaign at USC was vacated, Bu…

Started by Mello826BA aka BAGroupie

7 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by alluringeyes

Kim K and Austin Broke Up?

A Dallas Cowboys player told me Kim K. and Miles broke up over Reggie. The Dallas Cowboys player is friends with a Saints player and that p…

Started by Baller Alert

18 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by AKa maddie

REGGIE BUSH SETTLES WITH LLOYD LAKE...

He got away with murder basically. Taking money in college and dragging this for years reggie finally settles. Reggie Bush has reached a s…

Started by Baller Alert

9 May 7, 2010
Reply by Busy Signal aka $picey

REGGIE BUSH AND DOLICIA BRYANT?

MediaTakeOut.com is proud to announce that Reggie Bush has OFFICIALLY moved on from Kim Kardashian. His new chick . . . . is video model D…

Started by Baller Alert

15 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Pamela J.

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 13 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 16 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 21 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 21 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Cthu"
4 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Damn eleven out here making me feeL Old as Fawk with "want to know whoop your mama messed w…"
4 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
7 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Talks Drug Use, Gang Affiliation & Rihanna On Ebro In The Morning (VIDEO)
8 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
9 hours ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
10 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
11 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
11 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
11 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video