All Discussions Tagged 'd***' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No swag, No $$$$, Little D***

1st off let me say Im embarrassed to post this but fk it..! I been dealing with it 4 too long until I recently found this site and saw how…

Started by Ms. I Does This

9 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Ooooooooooooo

FOR LEGIT GROUPIES ONLY... HOW LONG IS YOUR ROSTER?

I met a girl last night and we had a discussion about ballers. We talked about a few of our rendezvous with the nba/nfl'ers and she said so…

Started by BlackSnakeMoan

31 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by KrystyyyMia

Facebook BS - Should I clap back?

So me and this guy are friends and after a few months of us hanging out, we have sex and it was wack! I erally wasnt aroused and he didnt e…

Started by Honeycoated

16 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Honeycoated

O Boi! Brothers on the low...

While tweet watching a few ball players I noticed a few of them using the word boi. One player in particular would tweet some guys with Boi…

Started by BlackSnakeMoan

25 May 2, 2011
Reply by MissBling

I need help with sex

Hey BA fam. Sooooo if y'all been following my once in a blue moon posts I FINALLY did the nasty with my white boy! It was soooooooooooo fuc…

Started by Sw33tNeSS

84 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Sw33tNeSS

NSFW - Another Player Sends Picture Of Their Business Online

Another athlete twipic their "situation." Seriously, they should be banned from using Twitter because these clowns are confusing Twitter wi…

Started by alluringeyes

9 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by That Philly Fly Diva

CROOKED Joystick......DISCUSSION FOR LADIES ONLY!!!!

O.k. my BA ladies, help me out here. I just met this guy and we are starting off our 'friendship' by taking it slow and just talking at fir…

Started by Asha

22 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Baller Alert

I knew MTO would buy Kanye's D pix

are the rihanna face ones next that radar refused to buy either

Started by AKa maddie

15 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by desiree

"D***"

Ladies...I just had the best D*** EVER to date. S*** so good I think it straightend ME out(I know hard to believe). Dude literally put it d…

Started by LaYlah

74 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Hate my Ex

RIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so addicted to Ciara's song...lmao looking on youtube there are some fools dancing all kinds of craziness to this song...but my questio…

Started by AllyNWonderland

5 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Irreplaceable_me

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy yesterday. 11 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks on Saturday. 100 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Friday. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence on Friday. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
25 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
26 minutes ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
58 minutes ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
58 minutes ago
That Philly Fly Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Bobbi Kristina Laid To Rest In New Jersey
"@ Marie - Yes she graduated from high school in Georgia. I am praying for the Houston & Brown…"
2 hours ago
That Philly Fly Diva commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Omarion Ryan (Model)
"VERY handsome man, especially in the covered up photo. His eyes pierce through to your soul. "
2 hours ago
That Philly Fly Diva updated their profile
2 hours ago
That Philly Fly Diva updated their profile photo
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Hart Talks Fitness, Family & His Career In Rolling Stone Magazine
"@Terrell, I agree with you. There's not one movie of his that I care to watch a 2nd time."
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Reality TV Recap: Basketball Wives LA (Season 4, Episode 4)
"Why is Shaunie even on camera?"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Bobbi Kristina Laid To Rest In New Jersey
"Awwww too tragic. RIP."
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video