All Discussions Tagged 'funny' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

signs of gayness

thought i'd take the time to list the signs of gayness so u ladies know what to look out for.... 1st: dating only wht and none blk women -…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

17 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Sundaedream

k michelle - songs for castmates bwahahaha

k. michelle was asked to make songs about some of her castmates......here are the results. the girl can sang her ass off!! literally (sorry…

0 Aug 21, 2013

most popular/funny one liners and sayings of 2012

lets play a game.....list some of the most popular and or funny one liners weather a celeb said it, one of ur ratchet family memebers, etc.…

27 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by mavsbabe41

Sh*t Tiny Say LOL

Seen this on www.crunktastical.net

Started by Baller Alert

5 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by BabyCheeks

No need to say it!!

Started by Student Beauty

1 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Nene2 Live

Lady Falls In A Mall Fountain While Walking and Texting! LOL

Hey my Ba ladies! So I came across this video of this lady who wants to sue mall security because her stupid ass was texting and walking an…

Started by Ken Nicole

11 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Beautiful Brownie

Stolen Kodak Moments

Started by Baller Alert

6 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by ChiGeminiGirl

LAMEBOOK.COM

Yesterday I spent an hour on lamebook.com cracking the hell up at people statuses. If you need a laugh vist this site. Here are a few that…

Started by Baller Alert

18 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Dub_B

Top ghetto wedding songs

I know we had a serious topic about ghetto being bad, but lets look at the lighter side.   What are the top ghetto wedding song?

Started by Chyna Doll

1 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Ms. KissyFace

Have you ever...

Sorry if its already been posted, but this is by far the funniest s*** I have seen all day...

Started by JustMe

7 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Snow Flower

RSS

BallerBoards

Masika Calls Out Fetty Wap for Being a Bad Parent

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

#FettyWap just can't catch a break when it comes to his reality star baby mama #Masika. #TMZ reports that Masika is accusing Fetty of being a bad father by allowing internet trolls to verbally attack…Continue

Nick Young's Baby Mama Sells Her Side of the Story

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

#NickYoung's baby mama is not afraid to let the world know that she was the side chick during his relationship with #IggyAzalea. #TMZ reports that #KeonnaGreen is pregnant again with Young's baby.…Continue

What's Happening?

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Alagie Khan 5 hours ago. 16 Replies

How's everyone doing?Continue

Jessica Williams Leaving 'Daily Show'

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

Comedienne #JessicaWilliams will officially be making her departure from #TheDailyShow. #ComedyCentral announced the news this morning via #Twitter. The change is due to Williams signing a…Continue

Latest Activity

Louis Imdieke commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post California Will Vote on Recreational Marijuana Use in November - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"New marijuana laws a comin'... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
6 minutes ago
Louis Imdieke commented on RubyWoo's blog post Maria Sharapova Enrolls at Harvard Business School - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Sharapova's Sweet Sugarpova... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
15 minutes ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Niko Rose's blog post Amber Rose Says 21 Women Have Confided in Her Alleging Ian Connor Raped Them - blogged by @niksofly
"SlutWalk or not... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the goal. Am I…"
26 minutes ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Fantasia Wearing Marie + Annette Sophie Ruffled Fringe Dress
"Fantasia don't play no games... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
32 minutes ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Relationships: 3 Ways To Land A Baller - blogged by @niksofly
"BALLERIFIC COUPLES are number one... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be…"
40 minutes ago
Louis Imdieke commented on RubyWoo's blog post Colts' Andrew Luck Signs "Biggest Contract in NFL History", Becomes Highest Paid Player in the League - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Luck is number one... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the goal. Am I…"
45 minutes ago
Louis Imdieke commented on MsJennyb's blog post BET’s Debra Lee Explains How She Kept Beyoncé’s Epic Performance a Secret – blogged by @MsJennyb
"Beyonce' sets the pace... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the…"
1 hour ago
Louis Imdieke commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marlo Hampton Wearing Gucci Green Laced Dress and Gucci Stretch Socks
"Gucci sets the pace... Life is short... and “HAPPINESS 24/7” should be the goal. Am I…"
1 hour ago
Brad Gordon updated their profile
1 hour ago
Alagie Khan liked RubyWoo's profile
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post Leslie Jones Gets The Cold Shoulder From Clothing Designers Because Of Her Size - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"Why  didnt she just hire a stylist or simply buy her own dress, in advance?"
4 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Fantasia Wearing Marie + Annette Sophie Ruffled Fringe Dress
"Fanny looks gorgeous!!!! Everything is on point!"
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service