All Discussions Tagged 'greed' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Income tax

well its that time a year again when us working people get pissed off at the measley income taxes we get back while our food stamp, wic, ta…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

33 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Bonita

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 59 minutes ago. 5 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 12 hours ago. 6 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 17 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"Funny and true..."
19 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"As if there were never slaves in Cuba...how do he think his family got there.  Hopefully, no…"
59 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"Honestly, to me this makes the situation much more understandable, in my point of view. CPS was…"
1 hour ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
1 hour ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"Any woman who is OK with being the second option needs her mind check. Only men who want drama…"
1 hour ago
Choco commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"The ladies who write these articles sound bitter and immature. The advice you offer is unsolicited…"
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"And with it being written in black and white , a side chick will still find a way to mess up the…"
2 hours ago
Niko Rose liked A.Sharp's blog post "But We're Just Friends" By: @a_shewrites
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
2 hours ago
Khia Pimentel updated their profile
2 hours ago
Beautiful T commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Does KC Chiefs' Ron Parker Have A Twin Impersonating Him?
"I grew up with Ron and Don... Yes, they have been doing this forever! But, honestly I assumed they…"
2 hours ago
Beautiful T commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: "But You Say He's Just A Friend...": By: @milagreee
"I have a guy that I have been friends with since 6th grade. We were attracted to each other in High…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video