All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fusions...anyone ever tried them? (the hair extensions)

what's some of the pros and cons? right now i have a sewn in weave but im getting so SICK of it and how you can feel it if you touch my hea…

Started by Ms_Foxx

7 Apr 12
Reply by SoLuscious

glamtwinz

i think these twins are so gorgeous. didnt know if any of you ladies followed their youtube channel. i dont know what they be talking bout,…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

10 Apr 7
Reply by Chocolate Dream

Hair Color

Hello Ladies and Gents! For a while, ive been thinking of getting my hair colored but im SUPER nervous bc I want it to come out right. My…

Started by SoLuscious

9 Feb 18
Reply by SoLuscious

Where Rihanna Got Her AMA Hair Look...

Contrary to what many believe, Rihanna did not wake up and say, "F*** this, I'm rocking a doobie". She copied off all of the latest high fa…

Started by BabyCheeks

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Robin Smith

STRAIGHT OR NAPPY....

Me and GF went out to lunch today and of all subjects we talk about one of them is "TACO MEAT!!!!" When you first meet a guy, and eventual…

Started by OUT OF CONTROL

30 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by PeachSoda_

A great weave company

Hello ladies and a few fellas, I'm looking for a weave company to order from to get a wig made I have medical condition that makes my hair…

Started by Skylas the limit

5 May 29, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

marlene aymone hair

Has anyone ever tried hair from Marlene Aymone? I came across her website from viewing a youtube video by Enibaby4.   Here is her website:…

Started by mavsbabe41

0 Feb 22, 2013

Get yourself Baller Ready

Hey to all my Vixens... Lets talk about MAINTENANCE! Are you a high maintenance woman? Of COURSE you are! Besides getting your hair perfe…

Started by DMV Vixen

10 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by glamazon

Bad Weaves

wuz good peeps!!       after that vanessa simmons post, i had to start a discussion about this. i first gotta ask my fellow male counter pa…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

54 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

Hair Distribution

Ok, so I thought I'd ask this. Is there anyone who distributes virgin human hair for a living? I've been doing research on it and I realize…

Started by LaMonet

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Savoir Faire

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted blog posts
36 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
36 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
38 minutes ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
38 minutes ago
BlkButtafly replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Slang? Young Thug Calls Rich Homie Quan His Hubbie
"I hate to be the conspiracy theorist here but SOMEBODY hired him to help turn our black men gay.…"
41 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Slang? Young Thug Calls Rich Homie Quan His Hubbie
" I can't with this new generation.  Especially this guy...he needs to just come out…"
5 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
5 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
5 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
9 hours ago
McKenna Hylton commented on Brianna Winbush's blog post Love and Hip Hop ATL Reunion Recap --By: @BriannaWinbush
"@Smitty Idk, I remember Erica saying Joseline hit her like a man. If I remember correctly after the…"
9 hours ago
University of Smitty commented on Brianna Winbush's blog post Love and Hip Hop ATL Reunion Recap --By: @BriannaWinbush
"Erica must have beaten the brakes off Jose because these chicks go out of their way to avoid a…"
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Woman Says Lil Wayne Fathered Her Child
"He looks a hot azz mess w clothes on...yuck."
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video