All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My dad sent me this video and I love it...

Started by Baller Alert

0 Oct 10, 2014

Fusions...anyone ever tried them? (the hair extensions)

what's some of the pros and cons? right now i have a sewn in weave but im getting so SICK of it and how you can feel it if you touch my hea…

Started by Ms_Foxx

7 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by SoLuscious

i think these twins are so gorgeous. didnt know if any of you ladies followed their youtube channel. i dont know what they be talking bout,…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

10 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Chocolate Dream

Hair Color

Hello Ladies and Gents! For a while, ive been thinking of getting my hair colored but im SUPER nervous bc I want it to come out right. My…

Started by SoLuscious

9 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by SoLuscious

Where Rihanna Got Her AMA Hair Look...

Contrary to what many believe, Rihanna did not wake up and say, "F*** this, I'm rocking a doobie". She copied off all of the latest high fa…

Started by BabyCheeks

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Robin Smith

Me and GF went out to lunch today and of all subjects we talk about one of them is "TACO MEAT!!!!" When you first meet a guy, and eventual…

30 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by PeachSoda_

A great weave company

Hello ladies and a few fellas, I'm looking for a weave company to order from to get a wig made I have medical condition that makes my hair…

Started by Skylas the limit

5 May 29, 2013
Reply by SoLuscious

marlene aymone hair

Has anyone ever tried hair from Marlene Aymone? I came across her website from viewing a youtube video by Enibaby4.   Here is her website:…

Started by mavsbabe41

0 Feb 22, 2013

Get yourself Baller Ready

Hey to all my Vixens... Lets talk about MAINTENANCE! Are you a high maintenance woman? Of COURSE you are! Besides getting your hair perfe…

Started by DMV Vixen

10 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by glamazon

Bad Weaves

wuz good peeps!!       after that vanessa simmons post, i had to start a discussion about this. i first gotta ask my fellow male counter pa…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

54 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

Future's Tour Rider Reveals He Makes 145K For 45-Minute Show

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 20 hours ago. 0 Replies

TMZ has obtained #Future's rider from a show back in December and, well, it seems pretty standard, except maybe for the part where his donuts need to look a certain way.According to TMZ, the rapper…Continue

By @balleralert via @RepostWhiz app: Chris Brown To Donate $1 From Every Sale Of 'Royalty' To Children's Charity

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 20 hours ago. 0 Replies

#ChrisBrown has pledged to donate a $1 from every sale of his upcoming album #Royalty, named after his daughter, to a childr en's charity.The 26-year-old singer announced the news in a video posted…Continue

Adele's 25 Makes History, Sells 3.38 Million Copies In First Week

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 23 hours ago. 0 Replies

The first week numbers are in for #Adele's 25 and, according to Nielsen Music, the British singer's third album has sold an astonishing 3.38 million copies in the U.S. alone, making it the…Continue

Yusaf Mack Opens Up about His Sexuality

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

#YusafMack, a Philadelphia boxer, was put on blast a few months back for possibly being gay. But now Mack has confirmed that he is gay and is specifically interested in #transsexual women. "I love…Continue

Latest Activity

Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
37 minutes ago
Lauren Flanigan's 3 blog posts were featured
37 minutes ago
Profile IconJackie Roberts, Monica Black, Erica Champaign Leon and 28 more joined Baller
54 minutes ago
V commented on RubyWoo's blog post Tim Tebow & Girlfriend Break Up Over His Vow of Abstinence - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Much respect to Tebow for truly living a Christian life-well trying to. Its well known that…"
1 hour ago
V commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports: Brock Osweiler Leads Broncos to Huge Victory Over Patriots - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I thoroughly enjoyed watching Tom Brady pout & damn near throw a temper tantrum on the field…"
1 hour ago
V liked RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports: Brock Osweiler Leads Broncos to Huge Victory Over Patriots - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
1 hour ago
V liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Last Men Standing: The Carolina Panthers Become The Only Undefeated Team In The NFL -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
theredgiant commented on Peachkyss's blog post Birthday Ballers: Top 10 Comment Creepin' Moments From The Game
"Either he is extremely sensitive or extremely nosey"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
2 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service