All Discussions Tagged 'have' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why I take it personal on fathers day

Yes this is a rant..read all of it, gloss over it, disagree with it but its mine.. Why I take it personal on fathers day. I am a 31yr old…

Started by blackfujones

6 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Ms. BoiBye

Are we over Nicki Minaj Yet??????

I never really got the hype... I will admit that Moment For Life is my s***, but yeah that's about it... I for one don't really believe in…

Started by JustMe

20 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by JustMe

Really Lil Mama???

From Necole Bitchie: A few weeks ago, Lil mama hit up the MTV Movie Awards red carpet and was accused of channeling  Minaj because of her b…

Started by alluringeyes

2 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by tru2this

Shaunie & Gloria Doing a New Show Together!

Seen on NecoleBitchie.com Next Monday, May 30, is the premiere of the third season of VH1′s smash hit reality series Basketball Wives, and…

Started by Mizz Aleshia

9 May 28, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Bush, Saints expected to part ways

NEW YORK – Running back Reggie Bush’s(notes) days with the New Orleans Saints all but came to an end Thursday night when the team selected…

Started by AKa maddie

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by JustMe

New Years Eve dresses?

Hey ya'll...so I know Thanksgiving isn't here yet, nor Christmas, but I'm already planning for my New Years Eve outting and my dress... lol…

Started by AllyNWonderland

11 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Savoir Faire

Not Every Celeb Should Be Allow to Have A Twitter Account

From The Urban DailyOkay maybe some rappers shouldn’t use twitter. 50 Cent is offering Floyd Mayweather advice on his domestic violence sit…

Started by alluringeyes

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by AKa maddie

5 Unusual Places To Have Sex

Filed Under (Rated Grown Up, Sexual Intellectuals) by Xillionaire on 22-08-2008 Call me what you want but, before I die I’m getting head o…

Started by JustMe

18 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Starr

How to have an affair and not get caught?

Cheating husbands and cheating wives only need to go online for tips on having an affair. Type "affair tips" in to any search engine and yo…

Started by Baller Alert

6 May 7, 2008
Reply by TimeWaits4No1

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by AlterEgo 53 minutes ago. 5 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

MEMEBER UPDATE......

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN in Talk Ish. Last reply by BabyGirlWiz 3 hours ago. 40 Replies

this is to piggy back off the fokls saying people mia, s*** aint da same, etc.what has everybody been up too??i'll start...just working and trying to decide if i to want accept another position at…Continue

Tags: do, it, what, update, memeber

Hey BA family!! Got my breast augmentation!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by AlterEgo 4 hours ago. 26 Replies

I got it done today and I'm currently in bed resting. My pain level is about 3/10... Feels like tightness more than pain really. Almost as if i worked out too hard. My mom is my caregiver and she is…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 6 hours ago. 3 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

Beautiful T left a comment for QueenofMithrone
"I work night shifts 12 hours.. Off every weekend.. So I'm ready for whatever. I'll…"
17 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
"I would love to take her class! Please have her inbox me."
30 minutes ago
Carmelle's Treasures posted photos
35 minutes ago
Profile IconBrandi thomas, Lena peterson, M M and 18 more joined Baller Alert.com
35 minutes ago
QueenofMithrone left a comment for Beautiful T
"Okay My schedule is random but if you call me im the type to pull up and be like lets go!"
41 minutes ago
Moving In Silence liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
45 minutes ago
AlterEgo replied to Beautiful T's discussion New to ballerAlert and Atlanta
"Girl I have been here going on 2 years, and my circle so small... (which I also think comes with…"
53 minutes ago
V liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Life After Depression
1 hour ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Watch The Love & Hip Hop New York Trailers (VIDEOS)
"Lmao @ Lilly"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she liked Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video