All Discussions Tagged 'houston' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet a baller via Instagram???

Hi Ladies, I know there are posts on how to snag a baller on Twitter but what about Instagram? As of right now I dont have a Twitter and do…

Started by Lauren Michele

24 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Formally Known as Ginger

Cissy Houston's Open Letter To Bobbi Kristina

Dear Krissi I love you. My heart is full. I don’t know where to begin. You may think I don’t understand you and what you’re feeling but rem…

Started by Baller Alert

5 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by University of Smitty

Houston vs Atlanta

Atlanta GA was always my first choice to go to college. Then Houston TX. But, I kinda changed my mind to go to Houston first and transfer t…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by Future Socialite

Paralegals in todays world && the future

So, as most of you probably dont know, I go to school for paralegal. I have a life plan, a nice lil 5yr jump off that I thinks pretty nice,…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by PrettyYoungThang

Stripper? Work Allstar

Started by Baller Alert

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Baller Alert

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

Need Advice ASAP...Found out he has a girlriend

So, about 2 weeks ago I met this guy tall as s***, and sexy as s***, we were attracted to each other in every way. He told me he was single…

Started by Lady

19 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by SweetGaPeach

Newbie to BA, Info needed about Houston, TX & South Beach Miami

Greetings Queens!!!!   I'm CrownRoyal and I've been lurking on this site for a few months now and finally decided to join!!!! I'm a cool fu…

Started by CrownRoyal

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by CrownRoyal

MOVING TO HOUSTON! PLEASE HELP!

Hello Ladies,   So I have decided yet again to move to Houston. My best friend of 10 years just passed away on Friday from breast cancer at…

Started by Ken Nicole

29 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Ken Nicole

FOOTBALL IMPOSTER WON'T STOP

In case you missed the blogs on dude: http://www.balleralert.com/main/search/search?q=sandro+duval

Started by Baller Alert

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Denise

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 8 hours ago. 97 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 22 hours ago. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 22 hours ago. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Latest Activity

Catsuit Princess commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "I Linked Up With Snootie Wild In Dallas"
"And can we ban men from this site? They make the most rude and disrespectful comments. I really…"
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Tom Brady Files Lawsuit Against the NFL
"Privilege at it's finest..."
1 hour ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "I Linked Up With Snootie Wild In Dallas"
"This story disgust me."
1 hour ago
"I know it's day later but I just have to say this...why does every baller tale Begin with…"
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant is now friends with justine mitchell and RubyWoo
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Atlanta Hawks James Michael Scott Facing Felony Drug Charges
"@SANDY CHEEKS... money or not, you should cut ties with toxic people period. People who don't…"
2 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Niko Rose's 5 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please
"LMAO at everything you said! I attract big tall buff men so they think I'm a rubber band,…"
3 hours ago
Nicole commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Sports: The Chicago Bears' Tim Jennings Avoids Jail, Pleads Guilty to Reckless Driving: blogged by @niksofly
"^^Lol okay!"
3 hours ago
Shanti Fuller is attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Vegas - Fetty Wap @ Foxtail Nightclub 8/2 at Foxtail Nightclub (SLS Las Vegas)

August 2, 2015 at 10:30pm to August 3, 2015 at 4am
3 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post The P.O.R.N. Method for Putting Spice Back in The Boom Boom Room - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"wait...this stock pic tho...very sexy.... but yeah u gotta do stuff outside the box."
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video