All Discussions Tagged 'houston' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet a baller via Instagram???

Hi Ladies, I know there are posts on how to snag a baller on Twitter but what about Instagram? As of right now I dont have a Twitter and do…

Started by Lauren Michele

24 Jan 6
Reply by Formally Known as Ginger

Cissy Houston's Open Letter To Bobbi Kristina

Dear Krissi I love you. My heart is full. I don’t know where to begin. You may think I don’t understand you and what you’re feeling but rem…

Started by Baller Alert

5 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by University of Smitty

Houston vs Atlanta

Atlanta GA was always my first choice to go to college. Then Houston TX. But, I kinda changed my mind to go to Houston first and transfer t…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by Future Socialite

Paralegals in todays world && the future

So, as most of you probably dont know, I go to school for paralegal. I have a life plan, a nice lil 5yr jump off that I thinks pretty nice,…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by PrettyYoungThang

Stripper? Work Allstar

Started by Baller Alert

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Baller Alert

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

Need Advice ASAP...Found out he has a girlriend

So, about 2 weeks ago I met this guy tall as s***, and sexy as s***, we were attracted to each other in every way. He told me he was single…

Started by Lady

19 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by SweetGaPeach

Newbie to BA, Info needed about Houston, TX & South Beach Miami

Greetings Queens!!!!   I'm CrownRoyal and I've been lurking on this site for a few months now and finally decided to join!!!! I'm a cool fu…

Started by CrownRoyal

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by CrownRoyal

MOVING TO HOUSTON! PLEASE HELP!

Hello Ladies,   So I have decided yet again to move to Houston. My best friend of 10 years just passed away on Friday from breast cancer at…

Started by Ken Nicole

29 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Ken Nicole

FOOTBALL IMPOSTER WON'T STOP

In case you missed the blogs on dude: http://www.balleralert.com/main/search/search?q=sandro+duval

Started by Baller Alert

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Denise

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Sheneka Adams

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 3 hours ago. 13 Replies

Continue

Blac Chyna Shows Off New Hairdo

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by mrs. b helms 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

Thoughts?Continue

Latest Activity

BadgalCi commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Rich Homie Quan Discusses Relationship With Yung Thug & More
"Looooooovvve*"
1 hour ago
BadgalCi commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Rich Homie Quan Discusses Relationship With Yung Thug & More
"Vvvvve Rich Homie (-:"
1 hour ago
Divine Indulgence liked Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Says Soulja Boy Slept With Transgender, Goes In On Elle Varner (VIDEO)
"Her petty horse tooth having ass. She is more suited to being a gossip columnist than she is to…"
2 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Dating Birdman & Gets Arrested For Assaulting Woman At His Condo
"I like Keyshia but apparently she has issues..she admitted to hitting her husband too"
3 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Sheneka Adams
"I'm over 30 and I think she looks older than me"
3 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Erica Dixon Defends Her Daughter's Fashion Choices
"I'm sorry, if you have a big butt, you have a big butt.  If she has on jeans you will be…"
3 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Richard Sherman
"He appears to be hella cool in person"
4 hours ago
Bri commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Richard Sherman
"No kids. And he likes regular chicks, his gf worked at a local restaurant..."
4 hours ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Erica Dixon Defends Her Daughter's Fashion Choices
"I'm not one for commenting on people's kids but I agree with the commenter, it looks…"
5 hours ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Bad Medina
"A boxing match is like an awards show or gala lol. You MUST to go snatched."
5 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on MsMaryMac's blog post So... Which One of You is The Fork?: Heteronormative Conformity
"There are more gay male giraffes than straight ones. Homosexuality is common in nature too. The…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video