All Discussions Tagged 'houston' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet a baller via Instagram???

Hi Ladies, I know there are posts on how to snag a baller on Twitter but what about Instagram? As of right now I dont have a Twitter and do…

Started by Lauren Michele

24 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Formally Known as Ginger

Cissy Houston's Open Letter To Bobbi Kristina

Dear Krissi I love you. My heart is full. I don’t know where to begin. You may think I don’t understand you and what you’re feeling but rem…

Started by Baller Alert

5 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by University of Smitty

Houston vs Atlanta

Atlanta GA was always my first choice to go to college. Then Houston TX. But, I kinda changed my mind to go to Houston first and transfer t…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by Future Socialite

Paralegals in todays world && the future

So, as most of you probably dont know, I go to school for paralegal. I have a life plan, a nice lil 5yr jump off that I thinks pretty nice,…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by PrettyYoungThang

Stripper? Work Allstar

Started by Baller Alert

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Baller Alert

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

Need Advice ASAP...Found out he has a girlriend

So, about 2 weeks ago I met this guy tall as s***, and sexy as s***, we were attracted to each other in every way. He told me he was single…

Started by Lady

19 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by SweetGaPeach

Newbie to BA, Info needed about Houston, TX & South Beach Miami

Greetings Queens!!!!   I'm CrownRoyal and I've been lurking on this site for a few months now and finally decided to join!!!! I'm a cool fu…

Started by CrownRoyal

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by CrownRoyal

MOVING TO HOUSTON! PLEASE HELP!

Hello Ladies,   So I have decided yet again to move to Houston. My best friend of 10 years just passed away on Friday from breast cancer at…

Started by Ken Nicole

29 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Ken Nicole

FOOTBALL IMPOSTER WON'T STOP

In case you missed the blogs on dude: http://www.balleralert.com/main/search/search?q=sandro+duval

Started by Baller Alert

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Denise

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted events
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
4 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter commented on Niko Rose's blog post Kobe Bryant Isn't Selfish, He Is Smart: Charity Isn't Obligatory -blogged by @niksofly
"Make Your Own $$$$$$$ @ www.MrArchersNYC.com"
6 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter shared Niko Rose's blog post on Google +1
6 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked Niko Rose's blog post Kobe Bryant Isn't Selfish, He Is Smart: Charity Isn't Obligatory -blogged by @niksofly
6 hours ago
Lady Thriller posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Lady Thriller's 2 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Niko Rose's blog post Kobe Bryant Isn't Selfish, He Is Smart: Charity Isn't Obligatory -blogged by @niksofly
"I kind of agree on both sides. Yes, it is the parents' responsibilities to take care of their…"
10 hours ago
That Fly Philly Diva updated their profile
12 hours ago
That Fly Philly Diva liked Paige_Kendra_'s blog post Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Star Tatyana Ali Gets Hitched To The Man She Met on eHarmony - blogged by: @paige_kendra_
12 hours ago
That Fly Philly Diva liked RubyWoo's blog post University of Florida Linebacker Saves Unconscious Woman From Rape - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
12 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Cincinnati Police Officer Under Investigation After Facebook Post About White Cops – blogged by @MsJennyb
"Are there no black lawyers there? SMH! His public defender needs to use Officer J. Hooks of Iowa as…"
19 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service