All Discussions Tagged 'houston' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet a baller via Instagram???

Hi Ladies, I know there are posts on how to snag a baller on Twitter but what about Instagram? As of right now I dont have a Twitter and do…

Started by Lauren Michele

24 Jan 6
Reply by Formally Known as Ginger

Cissy Houston's Open Letter To Bobbi Kristina

Dear Krissi I love you. My heart is full. I don’t know where to begin. You may think I don’t understand you and what you’re feeling but rem…

Started by Baller Alert

5 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by University of Smitty

Houston vs Atlanta

Atlanta GA was always my first choice to go to college. Then Houston TX. But, I kinda changed my mind to go to Houston first and transfer t…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by Future Socialite

Paralegals in todays world && the future

So, as most of you probably dont know, I go to school for paralegal. I have a life plan, a nice lil 5yr jump off that I thinks pretty nice,…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by PrettyYoungThang

Stripper? Work Allstar

Started by Baller Alert

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Baller Alert

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

Need Advice ASAP...Found out he has a girlriend

So, about 2 weeks ago I met this guy tall as s***, and sexy as s***, we were attracted to each other in every way. He told me he was single…

Started by Lady

19 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by SweetGaPeach

Newbie to BA, Info needed about Houston, TX & South Beach Miami

Greetings Queens!!!!   I'm CrownRoyal and I've been lurking on this site for a few months now and finally decided to join!!!! I'm a cool fu…

Started by CrownRoyal

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by CrownRoyal

MOVING TO HOUSTON! PLEASE HELP!

Hello Ladies,   So I have decided yet again to move to Houston. My best friend of 10 years just passed away on Friday from breast cancer at…

Started by Ken Nicole

29 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Ken Nicole

FOOTBALL IMPOSTER WON'T STOP

In case you missed the blogs on dude: http://www.balleralert.com/main/search/search?q=sandro+duval

Started by Baller Alert

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Denise

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sweetness 5 hours ago. 32 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish. Last reply by Artist formally known as 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Latest Activity

So Nasty and So Rude commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
"WOW!  good job!  I like seeing stories like this.  "
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Juelz Santana Disses Kimbella On Twitter For Showing Her A$$
"@FormallyKnownasGinger-yes her body does look a lil weird, and yes she had a son before she got…"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jon "Bones" Jones (UFC Fighter)
"Sooo yummy"
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Juelz Santana Disses Kimbella On Twitter For Showing Her A$$
"Either she fired her photoshop person or her body fell off after this last baby. Correct me if…"
3 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Juelz Santana Disses Kimbella On Twitter For Showing Her A$$
"She is soooo unattractive to me. Smh i kinda want her to have a seat but i feel like her showing…"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
4 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Inspiration: Fall 2014
4 hours ago
Peachkyss and Kyla Sumpter are now friends
5 hours ago
Martinip commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jon "Bones" Jones (UFC Fighter)
"yes yes and yes!!! "
5 hours ago
Martinip commented on TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
"Great job! I def need to get on it. Lazyness is killing me smh"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video