All Discussions Tagged 'houston' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet a baller via Instagram???

Hi Ladies, I know there are posts on how to snag a baller on Twitter but what about Instagram? As of right now I dont have a Twitter and do…

Started by Lauren Michele

24 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Formally Known as Ginger

Cissy Houston's Open Letter To Bobbi Kristina

Dear Krissi I love you. My heart is full. I don’t know where to begin. You may think I don’t understand you and what you’re feeling but rem…

Started by Baller Alert

5 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by University of Smitty

Houston vs Atlanta

Atlanta GA was always my first choice to go to college. Then Houston TX. But, I kinda changed my mind to go to Houston first and transfer t…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by Future Socialite

Paralegals in todays world && the future

So, as most of you probably dont know, I go to school for paralegal. I have a life plan, a nice lil 5yr jump off that I thinks pretty nice,…

Started by PrettyYoungThang

3 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by PrettyYoungThang

Stripper? Work Allstar

Started by Baller Alert

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Baller Alert

NBA All Star Weekend 2013 HOUSTON

You may be wondering why an event that doesn't take place til next year is being discussed and I'll gladly let you know. I am an analytical…

Started by diamond.flower00

50 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by nia ni'elle

Need Advice ASAP...Found out he has a girlriend

So, about 2 weeks ago I met this guy tall as s***, and sexy as s***, we were attracted to each other in every way. He told me he was single…

Started by Lady

19 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by SweetGaPeach

Newbie to BA, Info needed about Houston, TX & South Beach Miami

Greetings Queens!!!!   I'm CrownRoyal and I've been lurking on this site for a few months now and finally decided to join!!!! I'm a cool fu…

Started by CrownRoyal

5 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by CrownRoyal

MOVING TO HOUSTON! PLEASE HELP!

Hello Ladies,   So I have decided yet again to move to Houston. My best friend of 10 years just passed away on Friday from breast cancer at…

Started by Ken Nicole

29 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Ken Nicole

FOOTBALL IMPOSTER WON'T STOP

In case you missed the blogs on dude: http://www.balleralert.com/main/search/search?q=sandro+duval

Started by Baller Alert

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Denise

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Oneandonly 14 hours ago. 30 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 16 hours ago. 133 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster Jun 25. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey Jun 25. 13 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

HeyMia commented on CrisdaCat's blog post 3 Reasons Why You Don't Need Make Up - Blogged by @CrisdaCat
"I don't need it but I want it. Lol luckily I naturally always had great skin (it's on the…"
4 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Fights For Paternity Rights
"She wants Chris to provide for her lifestyle and her man. This is abusing the system. I agree if…"
4 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive: Day 26's Willie Taylor Joins Love & Hip Hop + New Cast Revealed
"Hot mess, but I will be watching."
5 hours ago
Brazil commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jada Pinkett Smith Wearing Balmain Fall 2015 LBD and Giuseppe Zanotti Coline Crystal Embellished Sandals For Magic Mike XXL European Premiere
"Hit, everything, outfit, hairstyle, is perfection."
5 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar For Racial Divide + Says Baltimore Should Be Protesting The Murder Rate, Not Freddie Gray
"You sir are an imbicile, talking all this nonsense, just shut up, stupid a**."
5 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Rick Ross Granted Bail For Assault & Kidnapping Case
"Pause...why do I have to give up my house if I mess up my probation?? Where they do that at?? You…"
5 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Fights For Paternity Rights
"I love seeing him in dad mode. I agree with him, 15k is excessive for 1 child, I said this before,…"
5 hours ago
Elise' commented on Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Fights For Paternity Rights
"good for him"
6 hours ago
Catsuit Princess liked OfficialGroupie's blog post How to Land a Baller--Part III
6 hours ago
Gabrielle Mgeni is attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

New Orleans - Nelly & B Cox Host The Grand Finale Party @ House of Blues 7/5 at House of Blues

July 5, 2015 at 9pm to July 6, 2015 at 3am
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video