All Discussions Tagged 'in' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

keyshia cole's shade on michelle during the superbowl halftime show

classless/funny/warranted? just wanted to see yall thoughts.. personally i thought it was ill-timed. Showed her immaturity, and her reputa…

Started by blackfujones

21 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by maxwells_musze

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

AWW MAN!! - my nigga big tex gone!!!

Some fabric that made up the towering structure's hand and sleeves could still be seen as firefighters gathered around the scorched area…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

4 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

PBD SYNDROME-POST BALLER DEPRESSION

Ladies and Gents >>apologies for the long post however I feel like sharing- I have been a studious member of BA for a few years now…

Started by Ciela-Grace

5 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

Alarming Rise in STD's among bisexual and gay black men

Of the 19 million people that were diagnosed this year with a sexually transmitted disease, one population has been hit the hardest — yo…

Started by Sissy

61 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Tone

How open and honest about sex are you with someone you're ready to get down with?

First things first folks I believe in sex before marriage.  Sorry to say but I like to sample the goods before I purchase. With that said I…

Started by blackfujones

21 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Skytz0100

I FINALLY DID IT! BUT....

Hey BA Fam! So I finally did it! I finally moved my a$$ up outta Philly and is currently living in Houston, TX! I have a great apartment, a…

Started by Ken Nicole

16 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Ken Nicole

Boxer Ballers

Is anyone checking for them? I may be late but dayuuuuuuuum looks like they got some money driving in rolls royces and s***--excluding mayw…

Started by Sw33tNeSS

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by DB

Black Female Golfer 'Z'-Hottest Driving 4orce in Golf

Zakiya Randall 'Z' makes waves: young, gifted and talented athlete, this female golf star is being called "The NEXT Hottest Golf Star". Ra…

Started by SP

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

HAIR HELP!!!

So I've been cutting my hair short for several years now but now since I've decided to transfer to another college I will only be able to s…

Started by MissJizzle

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by miss cali

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 8 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Waist Shapers

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ladies, to avoid the long waiting time for delivery, do you guys know where I could purchase a waist shaper?I've looked online and I see certain Walmarts, I'm a little skeptical.Continue

Tags: fitness, waist

Latest Activity

So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
""So Nasty and so Rude" *nene voice*  lol..... "
49 minutes ago
DeezyTaughtMe updated their profile
1 hour ago
Star commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Hmm smh"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"@JustMe, I feel like your comment was directed at what I said. I never said that someone wearing…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Lenny Kravitz For Uptown Magazine
"So sexy. The man never ages!"
1 hour ago
livelife25 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Chris Evans (Actor)
"His body is always on point, but in certain pictures his eyes look kinda beady and off. I go back…"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Whether it's real or knockoff, people buy it because they want to be a part of "the in…"
2 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
lurking shorty commented on Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
"Omg I am crying lol"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Dresses Up As a College Athlete, Shoots Airballs With Kentucky Basketball Team
"This dude wants to be a basketball wife so bad."
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video