All Discussions Tagged 'in' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

keyshia cole's shade on michelle during the superbowl halftime show

classless/funny/warranted? just wanted to see yall thoughts.. personally i thought it was ill-timed. Showed her immaturity, and her reputa…

Started by blackfujones

21 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by maxwells_musze

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

AWW MAN!! - my nigga big tex gone!!!

Some fabric that made up the towering structure's hand and sleeves could still be seen as firefighters gathered around the scorched area…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

4 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

PBD SYNDROME-POST BALLER DEPRESSION

Ladies and Gents >>apologies for the long post however I feel like sharing- I have been a studious member of BA for a few years now…

Started by Ciela-Grace

5 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

Alarming Rise in STD's among bisexual and gay black men

Of the 19 million people that were diagnosed this year with a sexually transmitted disease, one population has been hit the hardest — yo…

Started by Sissy

61 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Tone

How open and honest about sex are you with someone you're ready to get down with?

First things first folks I believe in sex before marriage.  Sorry to say but I like to sample the goods before I purchase. With that said I…

Started by blackfujones

21 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Skytz0100

I FINALLY DID IT! BUT....

Hey BA Fam! So I finally did it! I finally moved my a$$ up outta Philly and is currently living in Houston, TX! I have a great apartment, a…

Started by Ken Nicole

16 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Ken Nicole

Boxer Ballers

Is anyone checking for them? I may be late but dayuuuuuuuum looks like they got some money driving in rolls royces and s***--excluding mayw…

Started by Sw33tNeSS

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by DB

Black Female Golfer 'Z'-Hottest Driving 4orce in Golf

Zakiya Randall 'Z' makes waves: young, gifted and talented athlete, this female golf star is being called "The NEXT Hottest Golf Star". Ra…

Started by SP

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

HAIR HELP!!!

So I've been cutting my hair short for several years now but now since I've decided to transfer to another college I will only be able to s…

Started by MissJizzle

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by miss cali

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Jaquinna R. Alexander posted a status
"What it do?"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"no i don't think so...that girl's name was Sabrina something"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
3 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Is that the same chick that Keyshia Cole beat up?"
4 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent & Effen Vodka Wants To Compete With Diddy & Ciroc
"My boo looking mighty dapper!!!"
4 hours ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Beautiful T posted a discussion

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to…See More
5 hours ago
Profile IconShanti Fuller, Marcy, Natasha Thomas and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
6 hours ago
Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"the video is cool but I don't get the song at all, but I'm sure it will grow on everybody…"
7 hours ago
BLUE JONES commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Very pretty."
9 hours ago
Sheli replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"I love that song! I never got a rapey vibe from it, thought he just wanted his girl to stay. That…"
10 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video