All Discussions Tagged 'in' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

keyshia cole's shade on michelle during the superbowl halftime show

classless/funny/warranted? just wanted to see yall thoughts.. personally i thought it was ill-timed. Showed her immaturity, and her reputa…

Started by blackfujones

21 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by maxwells_musze

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

AWW MAN!! - my nigga big tex gone!!!

Some fabric that made up the towering structure's hand and sleeves could still be seen as firefighters gathered around the scorched area…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

4 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

PBD SYNDROME-POST BALLER DEPRESSION

Ladies and Gents >>apologies for the long post however I feel like sharing- I have been a studious member of BA for a few years now…

Started by Ciela-Grace

5 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

Alarming Rise in STD's among bisexual and gay black men

Of the 19 million people that were diagnosed this year with a sexually transmitted disease, one population has been hit the hardest — yo…

Started by Sissy

61 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Tone ©

How open and honest about sex are you with someone you're ready to get down with?

First things first folks I believe in sex before marriage.  Sorry to say but I like to sample the goods before I purchase. With that said I…

Started by blackfujones

21 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Skytz0100

I FINALLY DID IT! BUT....

Hey BA Fam! So I finally did it! I finally moved my a$$ up outta Philly and is currently living in Houston, TX! I have a great apartment, a…

Started by Ken Nicole

16 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Ken Nicole

Boxer Ballers

Is anyone checking for them? I may be late but dayuuuuuuuum looks like they got some money driving in rolls royces and s***--excluding mayw…

Started by Sw33tNeSS

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by DB

Black Female Golfer 'Z'-Hottest Driving 4orce in Golf

Zakiya Randall 'Z' makes waves: young, gifted and talented athlete, this female golf star is being called "The NEXT Hottest Golf Star". Ra…

Started by SP

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

HAIR HELP!!!

So I've been cutting my hair short for several years now but now since I've decided to transfer to another college I will only be able to s…

Started by MissJizzle

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by miss cali

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
2 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
2 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
3 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
3 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
3 hours ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
" no tf he didnt"
3 hours ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Toya Wright Defends Her Daughter Reginae
"Thats a momma for you. People and this cyber thuggin slay me. Children are OFF LIMITS!!!! Act your…"
4 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"Smdh cam is always so rude."
6 hours ago
Bossy Bri liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video