All Discussions Tagged 'in' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

keyshia cole's shade on michelle during the superbowl halftime show

classless/funny/warranted? just wanted to see yall thoughts.. personally i thought it was ill-timed. Showed her immaturity, and her reputa…

Started by blackfujones

21 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by maxwells_musze

Wet and Wavy Hair

Good Evening Ladies! Last month i had my 1st wet and wavy sew in installed. i was so excited to be doing something different. i bought the…

Started by SoLuscious

6 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by BeautyandBrains

AWW MAN!! - my nigga big tex gone!!!

Some fabric that made up the towering structure's hand and sleeves could still be seen as firefighters gathered around the scorched area…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

4 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

PBD SYNDROME-POST BALLER DEPRESSION

Ladies and Gents >>apologies for the long post however I feel like sharing- I have been a studious member of BA for a few years now…

Started by Ciela-Grace

5 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by MissMidwest

Alarming Rise in STD's among bisexual and gay black men

Of the 19 million people that were diagnosed this year with a sexually transmitted disease, one population has been hit the hardest — yo…

Started by Sissy

61 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Tone ©

How open and honest about sex are you with someone you're ready to get down with?

First things first folks I believe in sex before marriage.  Sorry to say but I like to sample the goods before I purchase. With that said I…

Started by blackfujones

21 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Skytz0100

I FINALLY DID IT! BUT....

Hey BA Fam! So I finally did it! I finally moved my a$$ up outta Philly and is currently living in Houston, TX! I have a great apartment, a…

Started by Ken Nicole

16 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Ken Nicole

Boxer Ballers

Is anyone checking for them? I may be late but dayuuuuuuuum looks like they got some money driving in rolls royces and s***--excluding mayw…

Started by Sw33tNeSS

6 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by DB

Black Female Golfer 'Z'-Hottest Driving 4orce in Golf

Zakiya Randall 'Z' makes waves: young, gifted and talented athlete, this female golf star is being called "The NEXT Hottest Golf Star". Ra…

Started by SP

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

HAIR HELP!!!

So I've been cutting my hair short for several years now but now since I've decided to transfer to another college I will only be able to s…

Started by MissJizzle

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by miss cali

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by TheLadyJosephine 5 minutes ago. 8 Replies

I'm probably about to endure a hell of a lot of backlash from experienced women for revealing this secret, but there are so many women out there who have NO idea what the secret is. So what if a few…Continue

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by cheyenne moonrise youngblood 14 minutes ago. 218 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Baller Mail - Soulja Boy Faking for Vine

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Coco Apèritif 31 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Baller Mail - Soulja Boy puts…Continue

Latest Activity

TheLadyJosephine replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"Men speak through actions.  The actions prompt the questions. If you are asking the…"
5 minutes ago
Scarlet Pumpernickel replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"this truth telling can be accomplished by just being relaxed and chatting it up a bit with your…"
11 minutes ago
cheyenne moonrise youngblood replied to Baller Alert's discussion REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO
"who am i speaking with? may i ask? this is not by any chance J.B.'s little puta, is it? you…"
14 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post T.I. & Tiny Release Songs Dedicated To One Another (VIDEO)
"Yay! Good job, Tiny! She is too damn talented to stay on mute while her husband is out thotting…"
18 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
"That was quick. I wonder is that the dress she bought for and Big Sean's nuptials."
19 minutes ago
Scarlet Pumpernickel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
"#ReboundWedding... she dated Big Sean for the fame,publicity and deep pockets, she was aslo trying…"
20 minutes ago
Ms.Dimples commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Emily B. For ZigiNY Collection
"I like the 'Yayi' shoe..."
27 minutes ago
Ms.Dimples commented on Eleven8's blog post T.I. & Tiny Release Songs Dedicated To One Another (VIDEO)
"Tiny did her thang with that. I like it."
29 minutes ago
Siren commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
"Talk about a back up plan... a woman on a mission can't be stopped"
40 minutes ago
BlkButtafly replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Soulja Boy Faking for Vine
45 minutes ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Beyoncé Wearing Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2014 Long-Sleeve Lace -Embellished Jumpsuit For On The Run Tour
49 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video