All Discussions Tagged 'lhw' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LHW 1928

Did anyone get to book for the promotion? I have been on the site for TWO hours now and still can't get the retry message.

Started by beebee

14 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by she-who-rocks

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

On Thursday, actor/comedian…Continue

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Started by Beautiful T in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful T 6 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to hang out that's located in Atlanta. I really want to meet new people, and have fun!Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by imani 14 hours ago. 6 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Eminem and Iggy Azalea Beef Over His Rape Lyrics in "Vegas"

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 19 hours ago. 2 Replies

Eminem is the latest…Continue

Latest Activity

BabyGirlWiz commented on Eleven8's blog post 10 Things Women Do For Good Peen
"Good peen makes me sleep a little better...or my skin glow... ,,, but no,,, I'm not in need or…"
57 minutes ago
Niko Rose liked Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Sings About Mom & Dad's Divorce In "Ring Off" (VIDEO)
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"@MISW Agreed...They do need to grow up."
1 hour ago
MISW commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"@beautifulbrownie I didn't look at it that way. They both still need to grow up though"
2 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"This was toooo funny! A friend used the term side chick regarding the other women her friend's…"
2 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"How she spank him on his neck tho? And why is this boy so bad to need all these whippings?"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"Funny and true..."
2 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Faizon Love Defends Bill Cosby and Goes on Angry Twitter Rant
"As if there were never slaves in Cuba...how do he think his family got there.  Hopefully, no…"
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Royce Reed Was Once Accused Of Spanking Son Too
"Honestly, to me this makes the situation much more understandable, in my point of view. CPS was…"
3 hours ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
4 hours ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"Any woman who is OK with being the second option needs her mind check. Only men who want drama…"
4 hours ago
Choco commented on Eleven8's blog post The Sidechick's Guide To The Holidays
"The ladies who write these articles sound bitter and immature. The advice you offer is unsolicited…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video