All Discussions Tagged 'lol' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

signs of gayness

thought i'd take the time to list the signs of gayness so u ladies know what to look out for.... 1st: dating only wht and none blk women -…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

17 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Sundaedream

usher son nearly drowns!!!

saw this on cnn last night and was like wtf?!?!!?! yo step son just died last year from a jet skiing accident, now ur baby boi gets his han…

12 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss

Income tax

well its that time a year again when us working people get pissed off at the measley income taxes we get back while our food stamp, wic, ta…

33 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Bonita

Why is she singing this at a funeral?

She can't sing but the song choice is cray lol

Started by Baller Alert

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by maxwells_musze

Funny & Not Funny At The Same Time

Started by Baller Alert

9 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Golden Child

RHOA...Sets the tone for the season

Wellll let me say that show had me rolling!!!! I personally think that Kroy struck out...he picked up a gold digger, 2 kids, and a pet rat…

Started by AllyNWonderland

38 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Ms. Ashley Banks

Ciara........yall should have a field day with this....lol

48 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by SoLuscious

Bush, Saints expected to part ways

NEW YORK – Running back Reggie Bush’s(notes) days with the New Orleans Saints all but came to an end Thursday night when the team selected…

Started by AKa maddie

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Addictions...Anyone??

Is anyone addicted to anything? After watching the show,  I just realized I am addicted to bleaching my teeth. I go and have them bleached…

Started by AllyNWonderland

19 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by AllyNWonderland

Lady Falls In A Mall Fountain While Walking and Texting! LOL

Hey my Ba ladies! So I came across this video of this lady who wants to sue mall security because her stupid ass was texting and walking an…

Started by Ken Nicole

11 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Beautiful Brownie

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mother of 3 Killed

Started by XXXXXX in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Things in this country are getting worse and worse. Not sure if anybody heard of this heartbreaking story, but a young lady by the name of Mary "Unique" Spears, mother of 3, was intentionally gunned…Continue

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

XXXXXX replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"This is a question that can never be fully answered, or understood, because it's in the…"
28 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie updated their profile
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"I honestly think Kendra and Hank are making this story up.  It just all seems off to me.…"
1 hour ago
XXXXXX posted a discussion

Mother of 3 Killed

Things in this country are getting worse and worse. Not sure if anybody heard of this heartbreaking…See More
1 hour ago
BLUE JONES commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
"Beautiful couple."
1 hour ago
Profile Iconzamoni oates, Randy Garcia, destanee brandon and 4 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Jadeveon Clowney
"I love my Texans and he is one of my favorite Defensive players."
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post B.O.B's "No Genre Tour" hits the Space City: Concert Review ::: by @niksofly
"His show is dope.You would thoroughly enjoy it."
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"People think that because they take Instagram selfies and do YouTube videos that being a TV…"
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post B.O.B's "No Genre Tour" hits the Space City: Concert Review ::: by @niksofly
"After reading this I feel like I was there. I love me some B.O.B."
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"That's the best that he could come up with? I also don't believe that Ava is only asking…"
3 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"Lol"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video