All Discussions Tagged 'lol' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

signs of gayness

thought i'd take the time to list the signs of gayness so u ladies know what to look out for.... 1st: dating only wht and none blk women -…

Started by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN

17 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Sundaedream

usher son nearly drowns!!!

saw this on cnn last night and was like wtf?!?!!?! yo step son just died last year from a jet skiing accident, now ur baby boi gets his han…

12 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss

Income tax

well its that time a year again when us working people get pissed off at the measley income taxes we get back while our food stamp, wic, ta…

33 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Bonita

Why is she singing this at a funeral?

She can't sing but the song choice is cray lol

Started by Baller Alert

18 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by maxwells_musze

Funny & Not Funny At The Same Time

Started by Baller Alert

9 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Golden Child

RHOA...Sets the tone for the season

Wellll let me say that show had me rolling!!!! I personally think that Kroy struck out...he picked up a gold digger, 2 kids, and a pet rat…

Started by AllyNWonderland

38 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Ms. Ashley Banks

Ciara........yall should have a field day with this....lol

48 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by SoLuscious

Bush, Saints expected to part ways

NEW YORK – Running back Reggie Bush’s(notes) days with the New Orleans Saints all but came to an end Thursday night when the team selected…

Started by AKa maddie

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by JustMe

Addictions...Anyone??

Is anyone addicted to anything? After watching the show,  I just realized I am addicted to bleaching my teeth. I go and have them bleached…

Started by AllyNWonderland

19 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by AllyNWonderland

Lady Falls In A Mall Fountain While Walking and Texting! LOL

Hey my Ba ladies! So I came across this video of this lady who wants to sue mall security because her stupid ass was texting and walking an…

Started by Ken Nicole

11 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Brown Skin Beauty

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 6 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Waist Shapers

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ladies, to avoid the long waiting time for delivery, do you guys know where I could purchase a waist shaper?I've looked online and I see certain Walmarts, I'm a little skeptical.Continue

Tags: fitness, waist

Latest Activity

livelife25 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Chris Evans (Actor)
"His body is always on point, but in certain pictures his eyes look kinda beady and off. I go back…"
51 minutes ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Whether it's real or knockoff, people buy it because they want to be a part of "the in…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
lurking shorty commented on Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
"Omg I am crying lol"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Dresses Up As a College Athlete, Shoots Airballs With Kentucky Basketball Team
"This dude wants to be a basketball wife so bad."
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"@SoLuscious, and this I know. But I seriously have never met people who knowingly rocked knock-offs…"
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Profile Iconprecious ndubueze, Jasmine, Bye Felicia. and 3 more joined Baller Alert.com
3 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Me personally, I wouldn't buy the fakes...  It takes away the "excitement" (I…"
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"If your going to buy fake, you might as well not by it at all."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video