All Discussions Tagged 'niggas' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Texans' RB Arian Foster sued: woman claims he tried to force her into an abortion

According TMZ , Arian Foster tried to strong arm a woman into aborting their unborn child ... and even got his brother to apply some pro-ab…

Started by MazeratiLove

4 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by MazeratiLove

Stay OFF my twitter!!!

Is today National Emotional Men Day?!?!?! I feel  should get these n-ggas boxes of tissues smh...So this morning I wake up to 7...yes 7 tex…

Started by AllyNWonderland

14 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she

N-gga yous a twitter pimp???

When will the days of "playa" be played out??? I mean, seriously.... So here's the story....I met a guy on twitter, and he flew to see me.…

Started by AllyNWonderland

6 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Goldie F***'n Fish

You look gay, really, really gay! For real!!!

Started by JustMe

25 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by JustMe

I knew it! Dirty A$$ Dog Files!

Poor Deshawn. Estranged husband, Eric Snow, filed for divorce back in May, and now it is rumored that he’s fathered a child with his mistre…

Started by tHeOfFiCialLuRKeR

21 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Damnstraight

Annoying Dumb S*** Men Do...

Name some of the annoying s*** men do that gets on your nerves. I'll go first... this dude use to change the status on his BBM (black berry…

Started by Baller Alert

92 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by prprincess

Ladies please don't judge a book by it's cover....a friend of mine turned her nose up to a dude because he was drinking a Heinken in the cl…

Started by Baller Alert

18 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by iFollowMe

Ballerific Events

Siza Mzimela Becomes First Black Woman To Own An Airline

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by That Fly Philly Diva 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

A South African businesswoman has made history by becoming the first Black woman to own an airline.#SizaMzimela is the founder and CEO of #FlyBlueCrane, which began operating from OR Tambo…Continue

Shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 17 hours ago. 0 Replies

USA Today reports that a gunman wearing hunter gear shot and injured four officers at a #PlannedParenthood in #ColoradoSprings. Authorities confirm that the shooter and officers are currently…Continue

Woman Spends Over $100k to Look like Jessica Rabbit

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Elise' 21 hours ago. 1 Reply

Spending money on #plasticsurgery is not abnormal. But spending over $100,000 to look like a cartoon character is. A #NorthCarolina woman by the name of #PixeeFox has transformed her life in many…Continue

Dallas Mayor Says He's 'More Fearful' Of White Terrorists Than Syrian Refugees

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

While 30 U.S. governors have announced they will not be resettling Syrian refugees in their states, #Dallas Mayor #MikeRawlings (D) is not one of them.The former CEO of #PizzaHut told MSNBC that he…Continue

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service